The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Gonna have to step back in this ? for the super bowl..aint bout to miss numbaz and all them long suffering ass falcons fans talking ? during the game lol

This ? here

full-4_zps4zadazrc.gif
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna have to step back in this ? for the super bowl..aint bout to miss numbaz and all them long suffering ass falcons fans talking ? during the game lol

My ? ....

Gif ? , The Ppl's Mod. The Cheap Seats haven't been the same.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mseries_
    Options
  • Mseries_
    Options
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? are arguing which region of a racist country is more racist

naw Boston fans trying to be willfuly ignorant bout their racist city.... we know the deep south history of racism. aint no arguing from me on that.

who the ? said Boston wasnt' racist....? are saying it's not the worst as you claim it to be talking out your ass-ass ? !

ghost! wrote: »
    Boston been one of the worst racist sport cities.. ATL in the south but it don't dismiss the truth

FOH outta here w that.

Boston had David Ortiz, K.G., Randy Moss (Rand U), chad johnson, David Ortiz, P.P. and you never heard them say ? about racism..

? Barry Bonds said he would never play in Boston cuz of how they treated his daddy. Iys a known fact Boston is racist

ha ha he named Barry Bonds..and ignore the list of actually players who played here...Nobody said Boston wasn't racist...just not the most...hating ass lying ass nig.
  • ghost!
    edited January 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Man just ask Bill Russell if Boston is racist

You better than this...how long go was Bill Russell's playing days? You know he still lives out in Boston right..u know the Cs were the first to employ black players right? Nobody didnt saying there isn't racism in boston..but it's not the worst.

Phil Jackson of YOUR n.y. knicks got in trouble for calling lebron's clique "A Posse" Atl hawks Danny Ferry had to resign for his racist comments over emails, philly with McNabb..and the worst...the LOS ANGELES clippers had to force their orig. owner out for his ? ..

but we talking about....boston...ha ha ok cool.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ATL radio pickin on Boston women now lol
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? ....

Gif ? , The Ppl's Mod. The Cheap Seats haven't been the same.

gotta pop back in more often, ? set to graduate this spring so i been working
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    As much as I talk ? about Boston, their women nice.

Especially those Cape Verdeans :3
  • ghost!
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    As much as I talk ? about Boston, their women nice.

Especially those Cape Verdeans :3

My ? ! They got ass for days!!!
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they got ? officiating the Super Bowl. Almost loss the 1st round bye because of him. I'm all for 2nd chances....next season.

04k2f7fqvi6o.jpg
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rookie Dallas Cowboys quarterback knows Ross well from their days together at Mississippi State University, where Ross was Prescott's favorite target. Now preparing to put his talents on display at the 2017 Senior Bowl, some tea leaves are beginning to form around the Cowboys and the standout wide receiver.

According to Ross, he's already met with the team twice this week. And he would like nothing better than to rejoin Prescott on the field in a few months.

"That'd be nice. That'd be really nice," Ross said, via Dallas Morning News. "It'd be a blessing. It'd be fun to go back to Texas and play in front of my family and play for the Cowboys."

The bond between the two Bulldogs never waned, as Ross also spent time with both Prescott and WR Dez Bryant after the Cowboys lost in the NFC Divisional Round.

"It was pretty neat [to meet Dez Bryant]," Ross said. "I've been watching Dez since high school. I've been watching him in high school, Oklahoma State, the Cowboys. I love his game and I love the way he plays."
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Statistically thats not even remotely true that Boston is amongst the most racist cities in America.

You need stats to prove racism now? Wow
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Statistically thats not even remotely true that Boston is amongst the most racist cities in America.

You need stats to prove racism now? Wow

pardon you, but the question was "most" or one of the "worst" cities when it come to racism and with that you are making a comparison and that needs stats...

if not then every city in the world is just as racist as the next and the original question is/was irrelevant.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Damn Cris Carter and Sharpe hating on Michael Irvin hard on FS1.

Carter said put Irvin in Minn in the 90s and put him on Dallas and he bets the Cowboys win 3 rings.
    Skip said I don't know about that.

CC asked Skip how was Irving the greatest leader when he was in trouble off the field.
    Skip said Irvin was a better leader than Irvin and CC said no he was just a better talker.

Skip said Deion told him Irvin was always his toughest cover.....CC said that's only because Irving was strong and Deion didn't like contact.

CC had an excuse for everything Skip said about Irving.

Sharpe said my brother Sterling only played 7 seasons and had about the same stats as Irving and same number of TDs (65).

He said the distance betwee Rice and Irvin is like the distance between Australia and the moon.

I admit Rice was the greatest WR but they seemed to be discrediting Irvin a little too much.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Damn Cris Carter and Sharpe hating on Michael Irvin hard on FS1.

Carter said put Irvin in Minn in the 90s and put him on Dallas and he bets the Cowboys win 3 rings.
    Skip said I don't know about that.

CC asked Skip how was Irving the greatest leader when he was in trouble off the field.
    Skip said Irvin was a better leader than Irvin and CC said no he was just a better talker.

Skip said Deion told him Irvin was always his toughest cover.....CC said that's only because Irving was strong and Deion didn't like contact.

CC had an excuse for everything Skip said about Irving.

Sharpe said my brother Sterling only played 7 seasons and had about the same stats as Irving and same number of TDs (65).

He said the distance betwee Rice and Irvin is like the distance between Australia and the moon.

I admit Rice was the greatest WR but they seemed to be discrediting Irvin a little too much.

They most likely only went that hard because skip has the Dallas star tattoo on his right ventricle on his heart.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options