Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/pastor-flees-naked-and-afraid-begs-forgiveness-for-tryst/394904237
A well-known Tallahassee pastor has not been practicing what he preaches and is fortunate to be alive.

13 WMAZ reports that on January 17, Pastor O. Jermaine Simmons, of Jacob Chapel church went to the apartment of one of his married female parishioners to talk about starting a business to help underprivileged youth. However, at some point the two began having sex.

They were surprised by the woman's husband, who came home early to drop off his sick son from school, only to find the two engaged in sexual activity in his daughter's bedroom. Officials had tried unsuccessfully to reach the boy's mother.

The enraged husband said he was "going to ? " Simmons and went to get his gun. Simmons, who is married and has a son of his own, fled the apartment butt naked and hid behind a fence.

The husband gathered up the pastor's wallet clothes and keys, threatening to drop them off at the church and expose Simmons on Facebook. When the wife called police her husband left with Simmons' belongings.

Tallahassee Police responded to the scene and were told by the wife that her husband never threatened her. Neither she or Simmons wanted to press charges.

The woman told police that she and Simmons had been having an affair since last October.

Cops negotiated with the husband by phone and he agreed to return Simmons' belongings. He later turned the gun over to NAACP Tallahassee Branch President Dale Landry.

Simmons apologized to the members of his church during a sermon on January 22.

“I’m hurting because I’ve hurt you,” he told his congregation. “I can’t speak to people on the outside. I am not Tallahassee’s pastor. I am not Florida’s pastor. I am Jacob Chapel’s pastor. It hurts me that you have to defend my actions. You cannot defend sin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzdZc3ymMs

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why when I read the title I thought the pastor was having a three some with dude wife and daughter
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the pastor couldn't find a single brawd to smash
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Y didn't the husband shoot the ? ?
    I know the pastor fled but the wife was still there
    Shoot that ? in her left ? ? her
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't the congregation supposed to have him withdrawn from behind something like this? I mean it's different if it didn't make news
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was rappin super ugly in his head that whole video.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    But what type of ? crazed ? you gotta be to ? on your daughters bed? Id say the same thing about a dude too. How you need ? so much that you ? on your daughters bed?

Smh at some people man.

From my experience with a married bishh (only one lady Lolol) she didn't want us to accidentally leave "evidence," on the living room couch or their bedroom. Smh I thought it was weird at first as well. the last time I was there I got bold and when she tried to lead me to her daughters room I pulled her to the couch, busted my nut on the cushion and this bish was prepared. She flipped the ? cushion, you could tell she had way too much cheating experience lol

Idk how this pastor kept this going for four months, lol my guilt crept up after the third time and I cut the bish off. I was so scared dude would come home and ? me (I was only nineteen) lol