Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

Yeah like stealing $3M from 900 people in the community. Fohwtbs. You better than this OB or at least I thought you were. You sound like one of thise bitter ass Waiting To Exhale, Madea watching ass broads who love sitting around talking about brothers aint ? while simultaneously going to church in your ? 'em dress smiling at the first lady while trying your best to ? bishop ? eater behind her back.

Have I ever told you that you weren't ? ? Or any other man on this forum that they weren't ? ? Sounds like you let your imagination run wild with a bunch of ? I dont say or feel, which is really between you and your own thoughts. My pastor is a 75 year old senior citizen, and I don't entertain any of yall childish ideas that I want to sleep with him. Seriously, grow up.

There's a reason that it's so many single women in the church. Pastor is pushing that men are dogs sit harder than anyone b/c the church is full of guilible lonely ass broads who stay throwing ? at him and keep his wallet inflated.

I'm not single, nor has my minister pushed anything to his congregation other than for men and women to have love and mutual respect for one another.

The black white jesus worshipping pastor is and for the most part has always been one of the most cancerous and destructive members of our community. From being ? 's mouthpiece and plantation snitch to excusing and justifying all kinds of white folks approved immorality to participating in turning the black family against itself the black christian preacher has in many cases been our own worst enemy. Miss me with the ? .

He teaches Black Liberation Theology. Perhaps, you should read up on what that is. This the backdrop at our church. There doesn't even exist a picture of white Jesus anywhere within those doors.

lifc_zpsdzxskg5x.png

This church is neo-traditional and unapologetically black. So miss me with your imagined fantasies.

efd8643089f43f8e7d5387583033f485.430x430x1_zpsob6ci2ld.jpg

Pastor-TL-Barrett-interview-chicago-02_zps005emqqw.jpg

Barrett_HMLF06-07-2011_zpseahjyhai.jpg

Yet he got caught running a ponzy scheme, ? the sunday school teacher and has a history of pimping. From what you told us it sounds like his ? game is stronger than ever. Sorry OB but it sounds like the same ol' n!gg@ ? to me. A man's actions>>>>>a man's pics. Stop excusing this ? @obnoxiouslyfresh . You know better.

Matthew 7:15
    15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.

Would you consider yourself a Christian or are you just using the Bible quote to make a point?

I'm not a Christian at all. I grew up in the church, peeped thr ? and jumped ? ship. I've personally witnessed too much ? in the church. And the confusing theology behind it combined with it's murderous history of racist violence made it clear that there was no room for me in the Christian church. I respect anyone who strives to be Christ like but I met very few Christians who actually are.

Very few people in general who've ever walked this planet can be "Christ like"...the thing is simply about doing what you can to be a good person and making the effort. I say this as someone who has wavered back and forth most of my life about just how much I actually believe in the Church and organized religion in general...you're always going to be disappointed if you expect people to actually live up to the expectations that are set in the Bible. So long as at the end of the day you're a good person who is bound by good morals, and don't go out of your way to actively ruin the world for the other people in it you're doing a good job at being a human being.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Yeah like stealing $3M from 900 people in the community. Fohwtbs. You better than this OB or at least I thought you were. You sound like one of thise bitter ass Waiting To Exhale, Madea watching ass broads who love sitting around talking about brothers aint ? while simultaneously going to church in your ? 'em dress smiling at the first lady while trying your best to ? bishop ? eater behind her back.

Have I ever told you that you weren't ? ? Or any other man on this forum that they weren't ? ? Sounds like you let your imagination run wild with a bunch of ? I dont say or feel, which is really between you and your own thoughts. My pastor is a 75 year old senior citizen, and I don't entertain any of yall childish ideas that I want to sleep with him. Seriously, grow up.

There's a reason that it's so many single women in the church. Pastor is pushing that men are dogs sit harder than anyone b/c the church is full of guilible lonely ass broads who stay throwing ? at him and keep his wallet inflated.

I'm not single, nor has my minister pushed anything to his congregation other than for men and women to have love and mutual respect for one another.

The black white jesus worshipping pastor is and for the most part has always been one of the most cancerous and destructive members of our community. From being ? 's mouthpiece and plantation snitch to excusing and justifying all kinds of white folks approved immorality to participating in turning the black family against itself the black christian preacher has in many cases been our own worst enemy. Miss me with the ? .

He teaches Black Liberation Theology. Perhaps, you should read up on what that is. This the backdrop at our church. There doesn't even exist a picture of white Jesus anywhere within those doors.

lifc_zpsdzxskg5x.png

This church is neo-traditional and unapologetically black. So miss me with your imagined fantasies.

Yet he got caught running a ponzy scheme, ? the sunday school teacher and has a history of pimping. From what you told us it sounds like his ? game is stronger than ever. Sorry OB but it sounds like the same ol' n!gg@ ? to me. A man's actions>>>>>a man's pics. Stop excusing this ? @obnoxiouslyfresh . You know better.

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits.

Would you consider yourself a Christian or are you just using the Bible quote to make a point?

I'm not a Christian at all. I grew up in the church, peeped thr ? and jumped ? ship. I've personally witnessed too much ? in the church. And the confusing theology behind it combined with it's murderous history of racist violence made it clear that there was no room for me in the Christian church. I respect anyone who strives to be Christ like but I met very few Christians who actually are.

Very few people in general who've ever walked this planet can be "Christ like"...the thing is simply about doing what you can to be a good person and making the effort. I say this as someone who has wavered back and forth most of my life about just how much I actually believe in the Church and organized religion in general...you're always going to be disappointed if you expect people to actually live up to the expectations that are set in the Bible. So long as at the end of the day you're a good person who is bound by good morals, and don't go out of your way to actively ruin the world for the other people in it you're doing a good job at being a human being.

The bolded is why I left. My issue wasnt that people weren't Christ like. My issue was that the people who claim to follow him didn't even try to put forth the effort. Some of the worst people I've ever met in life proclaim to the biggest Christians. These are the people who will look you square in the eye, tell you a ? lie and get mad at you for refusing to accept it. ? who will intentionally mislead you, watch you burn and either lie about what they did or have some lame ass ? excuse as to why the rules of Christianity dont apply to them.

There is no accountability in Christianity. According to the average Christian Jesus will forgive you for everything so they do whatever they want. That's why it's so easy for the pastor to do dirt. The concept of accountability has totally been removed so people do what ever evil they chose. That's why Christians are able to justify everything from slavery, to genocide to child ? . Thats also why people like @obnoxiouslyfresh can sit in the congregation of a known low life pos, listen to him lie and act as if nothing happened. There's no accountability and the teachings of Jesus are mere recommendations instead of spiritual laws of morality.

No one is perfect, least of all me. I just had too much respect for the teachings and philosophy of Jesus to associate myself with people who claim to be his folliwers while not only doing everything he told us not to do but using his holy name to justify it. Even as screwed up and imperfect as I am I'm not willing to be an overt hypocrite like 99.99999999% of the Christians Ive met.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lifc_zpsdzxskg5x.png

The bolded is why I left. My issue wasnt that people weren't Christ like. My issue was that the people who claim to follow him didn't even try to put forth the effort. Some of the worst people I've ever met in life proclaim to the biggest Christians. These are the people who will look you square in the eye, tell you a ? lie and get mad at you for refusing to accept it. ? who will intentionally mislead you, watch you burn and either lie about what they did or have some lame ass ? excuse as to why the rules of Christianity dont apply to them.

There is no accountability in Christianity. According to the average Christian Jesus will forgive you for everything so they do whatever they want. That's why it's so easy for the pastor to do dirt. The concept of accountability has totally been removed so people do what ever evil they chose. That's why Christians are able to justify everything from slavery, to genocide to child ? . Thats also why people like @obnoxiouslyfresh can sit in the congregation of a known low life pos, listen to him lie and act as if nothing happened. There's no accountability and the teachings of Jesus are mere recommendations instead of spiritual laws of morality.

No one is perfect, least of all me. I just had too much respect for the teachings and philosophy of Jesus to associate myself with people who claim to be his folliwers while not only doing everything he told us not to do but using his holy name to justify it. Even as screwed up and imperfect as I am I'm not willing to be an overt hypocrite like 99.99999999% of the Christians Ive met.

lfixss8n4zxd.gif
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Truthfully OB should have been banned when she said she was scared to pick up the Chicago kids cause they had dreads and they looked like they were gonna rob her
    ircmii85pcfo.gif

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still aint got nothing on that african church where all the women were bent over so the pastor could kiss their ? or something

Naija+2.jpg

Christianity has so polluted the mind, body and soul of the black man that our relationship with ? has been reduced to this. We are the creators of spirituality and religion but after 400+ years of white jesus and the slave masters religion this is how black Christians worship ? Almighty. Smh at bishop ? eater and OB being proud that her pastor is a thieving ? who brags about ? the sunday school teachers. These Europeans did one hell of a job on you negros. ? 's first children maybe lost forever smh.

We are all King Jesus creation

But

We are not all His children.

Amen.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna be honest. My pastor is a hoe. He's married and I know for a fact he knocked down a sunday school teacher. But he's in his 70s and is fine as hell so I almost kinda get it. The old ladies practically throw themselves at him. I just don't give to the collection cause I know he aint ? . But as a minister, I love his sermons.... I dont care.

Pastor%20SMile2.jpg

rev_t_l_barrett_12-02-2015.jpg

1-Pastor-T.-L.-Barrett-and-Rev.-Tom-Cutts.jpg

I see this ? all the time, trying to come off as smooth, but I react to them Like I do the police

And I am certain that when you see him, it's somewhere doing something great in the community.

Actually I don't know what he be doing, I just see him here and there

Prolly on his way to go ? on that sunday school teacher
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lifc_zpsdzxskg5x.png

It wasn't a ponzi scheme. It was a pyramid scheme. And I posted the pictures because you were going with some white jesus theory when you have no idea what you're talking about. And TL Barrett is not some disgraced pastor and nobody gives a ? about that nonsense which is why anyone who is anyone in Chicago still ? with him including the Honorable Louis Farrakhan, because there are other things that can be said about the measure of a man. Bye!

Ohhhh. It was a pyramid scheme. Well that makes it so much better. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Foh.

Only in Chicago can a pimped out preacher, who's known for ? sunday school teachers and running pyramid schemes not be known as a disgraced pastor. Lol at anyone who is anyone ? with him. We talking about the word of ? not a popularity contest. Who cares if he's popular with the in crowd. Is he popular with ? ???

I don't expect any man to be perfect b/c I know I'm not. With that said no man who claims he is called by ? to do the work of the Most High can be excused for blatant ? like this. Lack of accountability is one of the main things that got us in the mess we're in. Smh at anything other than a man's actions being used to measure him. Stop it @obnoxiouslyfresh. Just stop it.

Maybe I gave you more credit than you deserved. I though you were better than this. Clearly you're not. Miss me with the ? . Do better.

Bars
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dat whole congregation some suckas
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

lifc_zpsdzxskg5x.png

The issue isn't Christianity itself or even religion, it's the people. It's seldom the institution and most often it's the people itself ? things up. There's accountability in religion, the problem is people simply don't practice it.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? not even funny at this point, im laughing to disguise the hurt.

I genuinely hurt for the sister man.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still aint got nothing on that african church where all the women were bent over so the pastor could kiss their ? or something

Naija+2.jpg

an they all can get it
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO ? been smoking OB for pages. After her initial post ? been hitting her with street fighter combos like....

1365838_o.gif

It's so ? up.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at yall in here judging me for attending church.

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Are you an actual believer or do you just go to church as a social activity?

I'm not judging you, just curious because I know lots of people who do the latter.

I can't really understand being an actual believer and knowingly following someone who doesn't live by the doctrine they preach. If you know for a fact that your pastor doesn't practice what he preaches, then you basically know his sermons are just theatre. If you enjoy the spectacle that's fine, but you can't possibly believe you're getting anything spiritually from that.

I go to church because I enjoy being there and I feel re-energized when I leave. I am not there to follow anyone. My church has always been very active and charitable. We send dozens of kids to college ever year. We feed the homeless, have a prison ministry, do gun drives...we do good work. All of my community service efforts are through my church and I can't say that I would be as engaged.m, otherwise. So I go to church for many reasons...community personal growth, charitable activities....all positive endeavors. I do not go because I want to model myself after another human being and I've acknowledged that many people do and that is fine. I choose to recognize that humanity is imperfect and broken and to use ? as my standard, not man. I simply do not care about what is happening in that man's marriage or who he cheated with cause I feel like it's not my business. I don't know how else to say it other than I don't care. A lot of people would care about that and I understand that as well.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait...so texas really go to DeVry? I thought that was a photoshop

congrats tho...