Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean after he made you feel all energized and ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB in this ? still fighting for the ratchet cause

yyuiU.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ob....

if the pastor approach you at a weak moment...

would you?

Really ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The other six I set the crucifix
    Because the heart of the problem is this (Speak on it ? )
    Preacher got my Old Earth puttin' money in the pan
    For the rest of the week now I'm eatin' out a soup can
    He has a home, drives his Caddy through town
    Has my old earth believin' that he's comin' from the ground (Jesus)
    Slain are those who fought for what was right
    Slayed are those who fell victim to the bite

Grand Puba dropped that knowledge
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

yyuiU.gif

Can't wait til Sunday. I'm live streaming that ? and making a thread for all you muthafuckas

Don't waste your time. I've already seen churches like yours in action.
    https://youtu.be/TY2Ys39JUCk

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/pastor-flees-naked-and-afraid-begs-forgiveness-for-tryst/394904237
    Simmons, who is married and has a son of his own, fled the apartment butt naked and hid behind a fence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzdZc3ymMs

"BUTT" naked?

Aint it supposed to be "BUCK" naked?

WTF kinda hood journalist wrote this piece?

• TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn all the simps can't believe ob not the patron saint of black ?

She's a PERSON gotdamn. Ain't nobody really ? let her not be ? too
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No cape though

shorty doing mental gymnastics cuz dude get'er moist lmaooo
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

yyuiU.gif

Can't wait til Sunday. I'm live streaming that ? and making a thread for all you muthafuckas

This is the main problem. You have this idea of what you think every church is like. This is not how my church is. I went to Trinity prior to Life Center before I moved to Bronzeville. Believe it or not, there are some black churches that are actually compassionate, with the times, and common sense and everything about this religious tradition is tied to who we are as black people. On our church website, the banner says that we are unapologetically black. You think that every sermon is about downing black men, judging sinners, and all that other nonsense. It's not he case.

https://youtu.be/X7FhMwHi-lE
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Exactly. Let me be a lost sheep in peace.

I just wanna hear my word and be a good neighbor. That's all I want.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

yyuiU.gif

I sit here incredulously, watching those zombie sheep get finessed out of their money
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    No cape though

shorty doing mental gymnastics cuz dude get'er moist lmaooo

That man could be my grandfather. Cut it out.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh seriously though this is the second time you have posted some crazy comments that I took for semi-trolling but I noticed you´re not joking.You seem very interesting...Where were you raised?Were you raised with you mother and father?Was your parents religious?When did you start dating?Are you married?Are you divorced?Are you single?Do you have a lot of friends like you?

Sometimes we men don´t think women would say some ? like you be saying...But the whole preacher ? is wild.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

yyuiU.gif

Lol cool.. make sure u show yourself recieving then passing the collection plate

https://youtu.be/1UqJuQBT4ws
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at yall in here judging me for attending church.

Funny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif

Are you an actual believer or do you just go to church as a social activity?

I'm not judging you, just curious because I know lots of people who do the latter.

I can't really understand being an actual believer and knowingly following someone who doesn't live by the doctrine they preach. If you know for a fact that your pastor doesn't practice what he preaches, then you basically know his sermons are just theatre. If you enjoy the spectacle that's fine, but you can't possibly believe you're getting anything spiritually from that.

I go to church because I enjoy being there and I feel re-energized when I leave. I am not there to follow anyone. My church has always been very active and charitable. We send dozens of kids to college ever year. We feed the homeless, have a prison ministry, do gun drives...we do good work. All of my community service efforts are through my church and I can't say that I would be as engaged.m, otherwise. So I go to church for many reasons...community personal growth, charitable activities....all positive endeavors. I do not go because I want to model myself after another human being and I've acknowledged that many people do and that is fine. I choose to recognize that humanity is imperfect and broken and to use ? as my standard, not man. I simply do not care about what is happening in that man's marriage or who he cheated with cause I feel like it's not my business. I don't know how else to say it other than I don't care. A lot of people would care about that and I understand that as well.

All that's cool, and I can understand liking the church as a community center. That makes perfect sense to me. However, I asked if you were a believer because as a believer you would see church as more than just a community center. First and foremost, you should be seeking ? and all that other stuff should fall through because you're doing what ? commanded. You can't possibly be attempting to do what ? commanded and support a pastor like that because the Bible condemns religious leaders like that and tells followers to steer clear of those people.

It's not really about following a man's example over ? 's example. You're essentially supporting someone whose lifestyle and actions can be damaging to ? 's legacy. Think about it like this. There are plenty of people who supported and continue to support Trump because things they agreed with like his desire to boost the economy and save jobs. You and others have condemned people like that because regardless of what good things he might say, you feel no one should ignore the bad that he stands for, says, and does. If you can understand that line of reasoning for a political leader, you should be able to understand it for a spiritual leader. You pastor my give good sermons and might make good points, but if you embrace that and turn a blind eye to the bad that he stands for, you're doing the same thing Trump apologists do.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Exactly. Let me be a lost sheep in peace.

I just wanna hear my word and be a good neighbor. That's all I want.

Trust me i aint mad at ya @obnoxiouslyfresh . Get yo' aint shitness on baby. Do what you do. As nice as them ? looking in your avi Im trying to see just how much aint shitness you got buried in ur sexy chocolates ass.

All I'm seeing is be honest about it. Im far from righteous and even further from perfect but I'm honest with myself and the people around me. I can respect an aint ? ? or dude all day as long as everyone knows where they stand. I cant ? with a lowlife no good ? thats willing to look me right in my ? eyes and tell a got damn lie when we both know he's lying. Nothing is worse than a no good lying ? that's willing to tell a lie in the name of the lord. That I cant respect or accept. That's some ? I just wont ? tolerate. I wont let them ? religified pimps hustle me and they damn sholl cant hustle ? . As much aint shitness as I carry around with me at times that's some ? I just cant do. Thats a bridge too far for me.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB why are you even dignifying the insults with a response? They got the drift on page one. This is a discussion forum not a sing along.

I don't understand what you see in your pastor personally. I mean he's kinda cute in a pops kind of way. But a leader? SMH.

I goated your original post out of solidarity but your message went over my head.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven why you ain't even help?

Blessings OB. There is a time and a season for everything. A time to speak and a time to be silent. So I only had one thing to say in this thread and that was to correct the erroneous teaching that "we are all Gods children". Amen.

You see the message ? has given me to preach is of judgment to come. Hence why most of my post have to do with:

1. The day of the LORD
    2. All that it entails...such as the day of sudden destruction, the fall of Babylon the Great, the rise of the antichrist, the destruction of most of humanity, and the 2nd coming of King Jesus.
    3. Therefore repent and believe the gospel.

Thus many hate what I have to say because they despise the word of the LORD. But praise be to ? that He says this:

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets."
    Luke 6:26

and

"They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh the truth."
    Amos 5:10

Amen.

But I love you and I pray that your faith is anchored in king Jesus @obnoxiouslyfresh . For He is coming soon and His reward is with Him! Blessed are all those who wait for Him and are ready to meet Him on the cloudy day. Amen.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven you forgot the best one yet. "For the leaders of the people cause them to err, and they that are led of them are destroyed". Isaiyah 9:16. Not holy saved sanctified. Not excused as ignorant babes. They are destroyed. Be careful who your teachers are and who you continue to sit up under knowing they have intentionally sinned. For your ? Ob wants a church without a spot or wrinkle ephesians 5:27. Your pastor has intentionally sinned caused the holy spirit to be blasphemed there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 10:26. Now your pastor must live in fear of his day of judgement and so must you @obnoxiouslyfresh

Whoo ? dou you sposed to have delivered unto her that fire and brimstone gospel, not give unto her smooth sayings that tickling ear gospel.

How I know all dis?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven you forgot the best one yet. "For the leaders of the people cause them to err, and they that are led of them are destroyed". Isaiyah 9:16. Not holy saved sanctified. Not excused as ignorant babes. They are destroyed. Be careful who your teachers are and who you continue to sit up under knowing they have intentionally sinned. For your ? Ob wants a church without a spot or wrinkle ephesians 5:27. Your pastor has intentionally sinned caused the holy spirit to be blasphemed there is no forgiveness. Hebrews 10:26. Now your pastor must live in fear of his day of judgement and so must you @obnoxiouslyfresh

Whoo ? dou you sposed to have delivered unto her that fire and brimstone gospel, not give unto her smooth sayings that tickling ear gospel.

How I know all dis?

Bars