Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This muthafucka said "he cute in a pops kinda way"

Da ? ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Oh and @obnoxiouslyfresh normally you really do present good arguments for things...but you can't go from saying you're a woman of principle in the thread about boycotting Uber to in this thread going this hard defending a pastor who is knowingly not leading in the way a leader should because you think he's attractive and can talk slick enough to make you look past his flaws. This is probably the first time I can say you really do fit a negative stereotype of a black woman and I've seen you posting here for a long ass time defying many stereotypes these ? throw at you...but on this one you fell right into it.

Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions... which I'm sure is in line with what they believe is a minster's purpose, and that's where we differ. Discovering a corporation openly supports evil, for any reason, is cause to boycott them, or at least it is in my belief. To me, that's really simple and someone's marriage not being my business is also very simple.

His marriage is the congregations business if he's stepping out with other members of said group. It's one thing to not live up to the values of the role you hold. It's another when you not living up to those values not only negatively affect you but others by default. No person or pastor is going to be without fault and it's stupid for anyone to expect that. However just like with any position you hold in life there's certain transgressions that severely ? or even take away a person's credibility to continue doing their job and a pastor mentoring pimps, being involved in pyramid schemes, and ? the congregation are things that will eliminate your credibility for being considered a good leader on a religious and spiritual level

Add to this

TRUST LEVEL
    SOCIAL LEVEL

i would not care if he ? outside his congregation. That ? is DAMN EVIL in many aspects i still dont get how he is alive or at least stiil be the leader of his church.

TREASON IS A A NO GO. If i find out that a close friend, a familly memeber or the pastor is ? my wife, that ? dead, simple as that. I dont care if he is giving out college scholarships or doing good in the streets.

Like ive said to a jaleous friend ' ? with ALL THE SWINGERS AND DOWN TO ? SINGLE WOMEN I DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIST SCHEMING TO GET YOUR WIFE!! WE LIVE IN THE WESTERN WORLD FOR ? SAKE !!!

And since i have that behavior with other peoples wife i wont have NO MERCY if somebody do this to me. And ill torture the ? out a friend or the pastor if they do this to me. And whoever asking me to APOLOGYZE IS GETTING THEIR ASS KICKED the level of it depending on how hard they will ask for it!!!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I agree that a man's indiscretions don't necessarily override the fact that he is a great man in certain aspects, however, the rules change a bit when we're speaking on a man of the cloth.

They have a special set of rules and they are expected to live differently than the average man. They know this going in..if you can't hang don't be a minister.

I've seen so much hypocrisy and judgement in the church coming up, I just have a hard time taking any of it seriously at this point. People ain't ? , but religious people who judge with their own skeletons are a special type of ain't ? .

These are all valid points.

Hold up OB. We've all been making these same points for over 24 hours. You argued us down and came with all kinds of illogical nonsensical hypocritical ? when we said it but as soon as Kat brings her pale ass in her and repeats THE SAME GOT DAMN THING THAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 24 HOURS then all the sudden they become valid points. Everything I say is wrong until a white person repeats it then it magically becomes "valid". Smh at the church induced slave mentality. This is a perfect example of the effect white jesus has had on our people. Smmfgdh

I said countless times in this thread that I completely understand if someone would not want anything to do with a pastor who was an adulterer. Said it over and over. Even said it to YOU. You so busy wanting an argument you refuse to see that.

What I said about me attending my church was how I feel personally because I do not have a preoccupation with ? like infidelity, assuming you do great work. I just don't care. But I acknowledged time and time again that I understand people not ? with an adulterous pastor and you probably didn't see that because you wanted this argument.

? THAT ? IS MORE THAN ' JUST' INFEDILITY. This is like

SNITCHING ON YOUR GANG
    SNITHCING ON YOUR TEAMATES
    BETRAYING YOUR COUNTRY DURING WAR AS A SOLDIER

BETRAYAL has no place ANYWHERE!!! ? damn!!!

You look like PABLO ESCOBAR 'S MOTHER outchea smh.

Plus that ? had to apologyze!!! Amazing America...
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ the 3:24 mark the pastor passively threatened the Husband.

"My baby brother's here, sitting on the end there to keep him from shooting people, he's not all the way saved yet, I had to talk him down."

smh, this "pastor" deserved the die in the middle of that street, naked, with a bullet in his back.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    OB in this ? still fighting for the ratchet cause

yyuiU.gif

Can't wait til Sunday. I'm live streaming that ? and making a thread for all you muthafuckas

Don't waste your time. I've already seen churches like yours in action.
    https://youtu.be/TY2Ys39JUCk

money dance "wooooooooooo!"
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Ok I'm gonna be honest. My pastor is a hoe. He's married and I know for a fact he knocked down a sunday school teacher. But he's in his 70s and is fine as hell so I almost kinda get it. The old ladies practically throw themselves at him. I just don't give to the collection cause I know he aint ? . But as a minister, I love his sermons.... I dont care.

Pastor%20SMile2.jpg

rev_t_l_barrett_12-02-2015.jpg

1-Pastor-T.-L.-Barrett-and-Rev.-Tom-Cutts.jpg

? his sermons. Dont preach to me and you out here committing the same sins you tell me not too.

That is why I love my pastor. He had to make sure it was another women in the room after he had a fine ass sister come at him. Ending up she was on the come up and was going for the blackmail. After I heard about his policy. I became his biggest fan.

He practice what he preached.

sounds to me like your pastor was trying to set up a 3some on the sly.

• Splackavelli
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna be honest. My pastor is a hoe. He's married and I know for a fact he knocked down a sunday school teacher. But he's in his 70s and is fine as hell so I almost kinda get it. The old ladies practically throw themselves at him. I just don't give to the collection cause I know he aint ? . But as a minister, I love his sermons.... I dont care.

Pastor%20SMile2.jpg

^^^^^^somewhere between ? like this and ? like this.....
    CNhbysvUAAEpUyV.jpg

i finally came to my senses and parted ways with white jesus and his fake ass church

like paralyzed chris said in boyz n the hood. all the hoes are at church.

I forgot to say it last time"STANK ? !!!!!"
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might be molesting little boys and girls and using church money on his new house.....but he can deliver dat werd

ChurchScoot.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    One of the problems with protestants. You can't be saved by a preacher who himself can't follow the word.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    He might be molesting little boys and girls and using church money on his new house.....but he can deliver dat werd

ChurchScoot.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4eR94mwYkg

lmfao at the lady moving the baby out the way at 2:33 and the preacher looking like fat man scoop. black christians take another L.
    md7onfhcx5jh5xhf.jpg
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Pastor%20SMile2.jpg

I see this ? all the time, trying to come off as smooth, but I react to them Like I do the police

And I am certain that when you see him, it's somewhere doing something great in the community.

Yeah like running a ponzy scheme and stealing $3M from 900 people in the community. Fohwtbs. You better than this OB or at least I thought you were. You sound like one of those bitter ass, Waiting To Exhale, Madea watching ass broads who love sitting around talking about how brothers aint ? while simultaneously going to church in your ? 'em dress smiling at the first lady while trying your best to ? bishop ? eater behind her back.

There's a reason that it's so many single, guilible lonely ass women and ? in the church. Pastor is pushing that men are dogs sit harder than anyone to get his ? wet and keep his wallet inflated. Black christians will do anything white folks tell them so since white christians have been practicing homosexuality and abusing children for centuries these weak minded, approval seeking, slave ass slaves are now pushing that same perverted ? on their congregations and communities and now you have more ? in the church than fathers.

The black white jesus worshipping pastor is and for the most part has always been one of the most cancerous and destructive members of our community. From being ? 's mouthpiece and plantation snitch to excusing and justifying all kinds of white folks approved immorality to participating in turning the black family against itself the black christian preacher has in many cases been our own worst enemy. Miss me with the ? .

Make that more succinct. Just say "I was having fantasies and you hurt my feelings."
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Oh and @obnoxiouslyfresh normally you really do present good arguments for things...but you can't go from saying you're a woman of principle in the thread about boycotting Uber to in this thread going this hard defending a pastor who is knowingly not leading in the way a leader should because you think he's attractive and can talk slick enough to make you look past his flaws. This is probably the first time I can say you really do fit a negative stereotype of a black woman and I've seen you posting here for a long ass time defying many stereotypes these ? throw at you...but on this one you fell right into it.

Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions... which I'm sure is in line with what they believe is a minster's purpose, and that's where we differ. Discovering a corporation openly supports evil, for any reason, is cause to boycott them, or at least it is in my belief. To me, that's really simple and someone's marriage not being my business is also very simple.

@obnoxiouslyfresh you're good. You're not responsible for other peoples' feelings. This is some ? we do as men. We really want women to hold our feelings because we had expectations or fantasies of who they are based on who we are. It's bad ego boundaries. Disengage yo!

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

@obnoxiouslyfresh you're good. You're not responsible for other peoples' feelings. This is some ? we do as men. We really want women to hold our feelings because we had expectations or fantasies of who they are based on who we are. It's bad ego boundaries. Disengage yo!

Quit caping. What you just said is nonsense. No one in here is criticizing her comments because of some misguided fantasy of who we believe OB is. From what I've seen, people seem to like OB in here, but she's not exactly placed on a pedestal when it comes to virtues, sensibilities, or anything else.

The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? . It doesn't take a genius to understand that. Just look at some of the comments in here. For example:
    Christianity is the worse thing that ever happened to black people. Since coming into contact to with ? and white jesus we have lost everything including our souls and our minds.

The pastor was always ? 's hand picked stooge who he personally selected to keep the negros in line. Pastor had a little bit of status amongst the rest of the negros b/c ? would let him sleep in the basement of the big house and b/c he ate pig ears while everyone else ate chitterlings. As long as pastor kept spreading the demonic words of white jesus and kept the field negros in line he was in good with ? and he reaped the benefits of that. Those benefits included access to as much plantation ? as he wanted. And if anyone gave him any problems he would just go tell ? and have him put the overseer on them.

400 years later nothing much has changed. The pastor is still the white mans ? and he's still peddling his little trinckets that ? gave him to smash as many "? fearing, church going, good Christian sisters" as he can. Even when he gets caught the church will stand and applaud his sins. Smmfh. Christianity was the most destructive and devistating weapon that these devils have ever used against us.

People can take stances like that because of crooked preachers and the people like OB who support them. And those preachers and those supporters may not care, but ? does because the point of the church is to bring more people to the faith. It's kinda hard to do that when both the pastor and the congregation behave as if it's all ? .

There are rules to being a Christian just like anything else. If you're not a believer or don't want to follow the rules, you shouldn't be false flagging because that only hurts the people who are actually trying to live the life right.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Christianity is the worse thing that ever happened to black people. Since coming into contact to with ? and white jesus we have lost everything including our souls and our minds.

The pastor was always ? 's hand picked stooge who he personally selected to keep the negros in line. Pastor had a little bit of status amongst the rest of the negros b/c ? would let him sleep in the basement of the big house and b/c he ate pig ears while everyone else ate chitterlings. As long as pastor kept spreading the demonic words of white jesus and kept the field negros in line he was in good with ? and he reaped the benefits of that. Those benefits included access to as much plantation ? as he wanted. And if anyone gave him any problems he would just go tell ? and have him put the overseer on them.

400 years later nothing much has changed. The pastor is still the white mans ? and he's still peddling his little trinckets that ? gave him to smash as many "? fearing, church going, good Christian sisters" as he can. Even when he gets caught the church will stand and applaud his sins. Smmfh. Christianity was the most destructive and devistating weapon that these devils have ever used against us.

damn bruh I'd really like to know ur sources for the bolded @skpjr78
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options

@blakfyahking

Whereas an earlier generation of evangelical preachers had opposed slavery in the South during the early nineteenth century, Protestant clergymen began to defend the institution, invoking a Christian hierarchy in which slaves were bound to obey their masters. For many slaveholders, this outlook not only made evangelical Christianity more palatable, but also provided a strong argument for converting slaves and establishing biracial churches.

Even so, with much of the religious life of the slave community existing as an "invisible institution," beyond the purview of whites or formal churches, white control over African-American religious practices and spiritual beliefs was limited. Slave preachers might emphasize the need for obedience to the master while whites were present, but among other slaves they reformulated their teachings, emphasizing themes of suffering and redemption.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/religion/history2.html

The black preacher wanted to preach to slaves about freedom, but he could not do so without serious troubles from the white owners. Thus, he was often forced to deliver the same message that the white preachers gave, and towards the end of slavery, black preachers even had to lead prayers for the Confederacy.

Captive Passage - Arrival: Life in the Americas
    https://www.marinersmuseum.org/sites/micro/captivepassage/arrival/arr019.html

In such settings, gifted blacks were sometimes allowed to preach. They were usually limited to assisting white preachers, which included the obligatory admonition at the end of the service for slaves to pay attention to the teachings of the white preacher. One ex-slave said, "We had some ? preachers but they would say, 'Obey your mistress and master.' They didn't know nothing else to say."

Even when blacks met alone, though, preachers had to be circumspect. As one put it, "If a colored preacher or intelligent free ? gains the ill-will of a malicious slave, all the latter has to do is to report that said preacher had attempted to persuade him to 'rise' or to run away; and the poor fellow's life may pay the forfeit."

The Inconceivable Start of African-American Christianity | Christianity Today
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2014/february-web-only/inconceivable-start-of-african-american-christianity.html
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@blakfyahking

Whereas an earlier generation of evangelical preachers had opposed slavery in the South during the early nineteenth century, Protestant clergymen began to defend the institution, invoking a Christian hierarchy in which slaves were bound to obey their masters. For many slaveholders, this outlook not only made evangelical Christianity more palatable, but also provided a strong argument for converting slaves and establishing biracial churches.

Even so, with much of the religious life of the slave community existing as an "invisible institution," beyond the purview of whites or formal churches, white control over African-American religious practices and spiritual beliefs was limited. Slave preachers might emphasize the need for obedience to the master while whites were present, but among other slaves they reformulated their teachings, emphasizing themes of suffering and redemption.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/religion/history2.html

The black preacher wanted to preach to slaves about freedom, but he could not do so without serious troubles from the white owners. Thus, he was often forced to deliver the same message that the white preachers gave, and towards the end of slavery, black preachers even had to lead prayers for the Confederacy.

Captive Passage - Arrival: Life in the Americas
    https://www.marinersmuseum.org/sites/micro/captivepassage/arrival/arr019.html

In such settings, gifted blacks were sometimes allowed to preach. They were usually limited to assisting white preachers, which included the obligatory admonition at the end of the service for slaves to pay attention to the teachings of the white preacher. One ex-slave said, "We had some ? preachers but they would say, 'Obey your mistress and master.' They didn't know nothing else to say."

Even when blacks met alone, though, preachers had to be circumspect. As one put it, "If a colored preacher or intelligent free ? gains the ill-will of a malicious slave, all the latter has to do is to report that said preacher had attempted to persuade him to 'rise' or to run away; and the poor fellow's life may pay the forfeit."

The Inconceivable Start of African-American Christianity | Christianity Today
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2014/february-web-only/inconceivable-start-of-african-american-christianity.html

based on those sources u kind of took the bad but left out the good

based on those readings christianity was used to inspire slave revolts just as much as Christianity was used as a tool to keep people enslaved

them crackas saw a need for biracial churches and wanted to make sure that there was supervision over black congregations

so religion was used for both liberating/enslaving black folk........not sure if it's intellectually honest to just paint preachers and christianity as only helping to keep black folks enslaved