Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Oh and @obnoxiouslyfresh normally you really do present good arguments for things...but you can't go from saying you're a woman of principle in the thread about boycotting Uber to in this thread going this hard defending a pastor who is knowingly not leading in the way a leader should because you think he's attractive and can talk slick enough to make you look past his flaws. This is probably the first time I can say you really do fit a negative stereotype of a black woman and I've seen you posting here for a long ass time defying many stereotypes these ? throw at you...but on this one you fell right into it.

Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions... which I'm sure is in line with what they believe is a minster's purpose, and that's where we differ. Discovering a corporation openly supports evil, for any reason, is cause to boycott them, or at least it is in my belief. To me, that's really simple and someone's marriage not being my business is also very simple.

His marriage is the congregations business if he's stepping out with other members of said group. It's one thing to not live up to the values of the role you hold. It's another when you not living up to those values not only negatively affect you but others by default. No person or pastor is going to be without fault and it's stupid for anyone to expect that. However just like with any position you hold in life there's certain transgressions that severely ? or even take away a person's credibility to continue doing their job and a pastor mentoring pimps, being involved in pyramid schemes, and ? the congregation are things that will eliminate your credibility for being considered a good leader on a religious and spiritual level

In any aspect of life, if your man's ? ya girl or vice versa, somebody gon die, not a respectable person at all. That's stepping across all types of boundaries.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I agree that a man's indiscretions don't necessarily override the fact that he is a great man in certain aspects, however, the rules change a bit when we're speaking on a man of the cloth.

They have a special set of rules and they are expected to live differently than the average man. They know this going in..if you can't hang don't be a minister.

I've seen so much hypocrisy and judgement in the church coming up, I just have a hard time taking any of it seriously at this point. People ain't ? , but religious people who judge with their own skeletons are a special type of ain't ? .

These are all valid points.

Hold up @obnoxiouslyfresh . We've all been making these same points for over 24 hours. You argued us down and came with all kinds of illogical nonsensical hypocritical ? when we said it but as soon as Kat brings her pale ass in her and repeats THE SAME GOT DAMN THING then all the sudden they become valid points. Everything I say is wrong until a white person repeats it then it magically becomes "valid". Smh at the church induced slave mentality. This is a perfect example of the effect white jesus has had on our people. Smmfgdh
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    I agree that a man's indiscretions don't necessarily override the fact that he is a great man in certain aspects, however, the rules change a bit when we're speaking on a man of the cloth.

They have a special set of rules and they are expected to live differently than the average man. They know this going in..if you can't hang don't be a minister.

I've seen so much hypocrisy and judgement in the church coming up, I just have a hard time taking any of it seriously at this point. People ain't ? , but religious people who judge with their own skeletons are a special type of ain't ? .

Hold up OB. We've all been making these same points for over 24 hours. You argued us down and came with all kinds of illogical nonsensical hypocritical ? when we said it but as soon as Kat brings her pale ass in her and repeats THE SAME GOT DAMN THING THAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 24 HOURS then all the sudden they become valid points. Everything I say is wrong until a white person repeats it then it magically becomes "valid". Smh at the church induced slave mentality. This is a perfect example of the effect white jesus has had on our people. Smmfgdh

I said countless times in this thread that I completely understand if someone would not want anything to do with a pastor who was an adulterer. Said it over and over. Even said it to YOU. You so busy wanting an argument you refuse to see that.

What I said about me attending my church was how I feel personally because I do not have a preoccupation with ? like infidelity, assuming you do great work. I just don't care. But I acknowledged time and time again that I understand people not ? with an adulterous pastor and you probably didn't see that because you wanted this argument.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB, stop moving the goal posts dear lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

@AP21

I'm not moving anything. I'm not even arguing. I didn't tell anybody they should go to my church. I said my pastor ? around and I still attend.

This whole thread has been "well you shouldn't attend and here's why." Then I go "well, I don't care about that so I will." Then they go "well, don't you think..."

So where did I move a goal post? Explain.
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hold up OB. We've all been making these same points for over 24 hours. You argued us down and came with all kinds of illogical nonsensical hypocritical ? when we said it but as soon as Kat brings her pale ass in her and repeats THE SAME GOT DAMN THING THAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 24 HOURS then all the sudden they become valid points. Everything I say is wrong until a white person repeats it then it magically becomes "valid". Smh at the church induced slave mentality. This is a perfect example of the effect white jesus has had on our people. Smmfgdh

I said countless times in this thread that I completely understand if someone would not want anything to do with a pastor who was an adulterer. Said it over and over. Even said it to YOU. You so busy wanting an argument you refuse to see that.

What I said about me attending my church was how I feel personally because I do not have a preoccupation with ? like infidelity, assuming you do great work. I just don't care. But I acknowledged time and time again that I understand people not ? with an adulterous pastor and you probably didn't see that because you wanted this argument.

If you would have given me the exact same response 24 hours ago that you just gave to Kat there wouldn't have been an argument in the first place. The fact of the matter is that you had to prove me wrong and save face against me but you crumpled faster than a sunday school teachers church draws when Kat pointed out the same inconsistencies. No disagreement with her but you'll argue the same point 24 hours nonstop with me. Lol at the church induced slave mentality. Lol at OB knowing better than to sas Ms. Kat. Lol at black christians.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought OB was agnostic or Atheist(?) ... which would make more since.... because attending church would be more
    about the overall performance and presentation and not necessarily the ? word.
  • AP21
    Options

@AP21

I'm not moving anything. I'm not even arguing. I didn't tell anybody they should go to my church. I said my pastor ? around and I still attend.

This whole thread has been "well you shouldn't attend and here's why." Then I go "well, I don't care about that so I will." Then they go "well, don't you think..."

you have been rationalizing this for far too long which is why i was asking were you legit trolling

-cant remember where, but you were going back and forth with someone in this thread about a difference b/t someone being a ? vs someone who admitted to having a marital affair who just so happens to be the head of a church

-you have to have understanding for yourself which is why if someone who is doing something blatantly against the teachings they are giving to everyone else in service, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THAT CONGREGATION!!! Point blank period OB. I could see if he stepped down or something and you just love the physical building b/c of location or whatever reason, but dude has had two HUGE red flags on his resume, yet, you continue to look to him for spiritual guidance.

-to elaborate further on point 2, you are responsible for your own salvation. Idc how handsome you think your pastor is, he isnt above criticism. If you are studying to show thyself approved, then you really dont have to even go to a building to have church. "For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them."...you dont need him to tell you that.

-yes, we are all human, and fall short, and if you believe that if you confess your sins to your higher power, that they have forgiven you...then cool, but, dont be blind and oblivious is what EVERYONE has been saying to you

my. 02
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now you know your preacher really aint ? when he gets called out by a gang bang queen like @Kat . When she starts going in on your spiritual leader its time to reevaluate your life.

Shut your filthy mouth.

And leave Ob alone..always trying to bully somebody.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@AP21

you have been rationalizing this for far too long which is why i was asking were you legit trolling

-cant remember where, but you were going back and forth with someone in this thread about a difference b/t someone being a ? vs someone who admitted to having a marital affair who just so happens to be the head of a church

-you have to have understanding for yourself which is why if someone who is doing something blatantly against the teachings they are giving to everyone else in service, YOU SHOULD LEAVE THAT CONGREGATION!!! Point blank period OB. I could see if he stepped down or something and you just love the physical building b/c of location or whatever reason, but dude has had two HUGE red flags on his resume, yet, you continue to look to him for spiritual guidance.

-to elaborate further on point 2, you are responsible for your own salvation. Idc how handsome you think your pastor is, he isnt above criticism. If you are studying to show thyself approved, then you really dont have to even go to a building to have church. "For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them."...you dont need him to tell you that.

-yes, we are all human, and fall short, and if you believe that if you confess your sins to your higher power, that they have forgiven you...then cool, but, dont be blind and oblivious is what EVERYONE has been saying to you

my. 02

@AP21

my. 02

I *clap* do not *clap* attend church *clap* for somebody to *clap* lead me to heaven *clap*

I go to church for what I get out of church. This is really simple.
  • AP21
    Options

@AP21

my. 02

I *clap* do not *clap* attend church *clap* for somebody to *clap* lead me to heaven *clap*

now you're just being obtuse lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I thought OB was agnostic or Atheist(?) ... which would make more since.... because attending church would be more
    about the overall performance and presentation and not necessarily the ? word.

I know, right! They think everybody goes to church to wear a cute hat and recite bible verses on cue.

I like my church. They are good people, we do good work in the streets, and I enjoy the service and leave feeling whole. I ? with that church and I'm over this conversation
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@AP21

my. 02

now you're just being obtuse lol

I noted everything you said. I really did. Excellent points.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Good talk, guys.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Literotica got a nice little section on pastors ? married women guartnted to leave ya empty the ultimate taboo :'(
  • skpjr78
    Options
    Shame on you ? for telling the truth. How dare you no good sob's try to hold her accountable for not following the moral underpinings of the religion she claims to follow. Dont you clown knows that you're not supposed hold Christians, especially black females and white male Christians accountable for their actions??? The nerve of you negros to use her own words and silly unnecessary things like FACTS against her. And now she's mad. How dare you??? Didnt white jesus teach yall any better??? The temerity!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Hold up @obnoxiouslyfresh . We've all been making these same points for over 24 hours. You argued us down and came with all kinds of illogical nonsensical hypocritical ? when we said it but as soon as Kat brings her pale ass in her and repeats THE SAME GOT DAMN THING then all the sudden they become valid points. Everything I say is wrong until a white person repeats it then it magically becomes "valid". Smh at the church induced slave mentality. This is a perfect example of the effect white jesus has had on our people. Smmfgdh

Lol to be fair she did concede a few posts back before Kat that she knows dude is ? up she just doesn't let that stop her from attending. It's not the brightest response or reasoning but she did give it
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options

Lol to be fair she did concede a few posts back before Kat that she knows dude is ? up she just doesn't let that stop her from attending. It's not the brightest response or reasoning but she did give it

Stop it bruh. That sister argued with us for 24 hours and capitulated to Kat in one post even though Kat didn't say anything that we hadn't already said. She gave me 24 hours of ? but she gave Kat 5 simple words. At best she spent the last 24 hours giving responses that weren't "the brightest" or strong in "reasoning". At worst she proved the damage that 400+ years of worshipping the oppressor's ? to has done to us and the contempt we have for each other and the undue deference we show them. If we don't hold each other accountable and expect better from ourselves no one else will.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited February 2017
    Options

Stop it bruh. That sister argued with us for 24 hours and capitulated to Kat in one post even though Kat didn't say anything that we hadn't already said. She gave me 24 hours of ? but she gave Kat 5 simple words. At best she spent the last 24 hours giving responses that weren't "the brightest" or strong in "reasoning". At worst she proved the damage that 400+ years of worshipping the oppressor's ? to has done to us and the contempt we have for each other and the undue deference we show them. If we don't hold each other accountable and expect better from ourselves no one else will.

If you wondering why somebody arguing with you, look at your damn posts. You a LIE. I didn't only say Kat made an excellent point. @jono @aneed123 @black_rain and @D. Morgan all made similar posts that I acknowledged and gave Jono a "GOAT" in his post about Christians. Everybody else seems to know how to give an opinion without being complete ? and to them, I did say "yea I can see how you wouldn't go to my church." Now you wanna turn some ? around because Kat made a point that you made without being a ? ? . And all that white Jesus ? is ? . I already shared the teachings that my church subscribe to and if you don't know anything about black liberation theology, you can easily "google scholar" search it. None of the ministers that come from the black liberation theological tradition in Chicago push oppressive teachings. This is the precise reason why Jeremiah Wright's teaching were such an easy target during Barack's election because everyone knows what they are about. Self sufficiency and self empowerment.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    I can't believe you just tried to make this like I waited for a white person to come in the thread for me to cosign. Unbelievable. All the other black people who got the memo of how to disagree without being disagreeable.

Then here you come? "You white Jesus brainwashed idiot. You're a fraud. You're a hypocrite fake ass Christian. You sound like you one of the hoes from church who just wanna screw the pastor behind the first lady's back. Probably be in church getting told to stay single and talking down on black men."

All that ? you said then wondering why I didn't agree with you. And I did tell you that I can see where you were coming from on some points and you were too busy trying to argue you skipped right over it.
  • skpjr78
    edited February 2017
    Options

If you wondering why somebody arguing with you, look at your damn posts. You a LIE. I didn't only say Kat made an excellent point. @jono @aneed123 @black_rain and @D. Morgan all made similar posts that I acknowledged and gave Jono a "GOAT" in his post about Christians. Everybody else seems to know how to give an opinion without being complete ? and to them, I did say "yea I can see how you wouldn't go to my church." Now you wanna turn some ? around because Kat made a point that you made without being a ? ? . And all that white Jesus ? is ? . I already shared the teachings that my church subscribe to and if you don't know anything about black liberation theology, you can easily "google scholar" search it. None of the ministers that come from the black liberation theological tradition in Chicago push oppressive teachings. This is the precise reason why Jeremiah Wright's teaching were such an easy target during Barack's election because everyone knows what they are about. Self sufficiency and self empowerment.
    file.php?40,file=92493,filename=she_mad.jpg

Miss me with ? . Any black person who prays to the same ? as these devils can never be taken seriously.
    KKK-Christian-Prayer-Meeting.jpg
    kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-e1446548107862.jpg?w=66
    kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123-e1446548107862.jpg?w=667
    NaziSupportofChristianity.JPG

It sounds as though your pastor is better at teaching pimping than liberation theology. The LT clearly isn't working. You weren't even able to liberate yourself from Kat lmfao. Gtfohwtbs lol.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Well who do you pray to? Fela Kuti?