Law Of Attraction?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am reading jack canfield's book the success principles. Good book. He gets a little much into the metaphysical side of the law for me but the book is great
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    simple. Change your way of thinking, change your life. From top to bottom.

Every decision I make is based on happiness. Logic is cool .. it'll get you from A to Z .. but imagination and true belief will get you everywhere.

I do things that don't make no dang sense to other folk, but I do it because it makes me happy. Example...quiting a 125k gig I hated for a 75k gig I loved. Lol. To some...that's stupid- #.stay until you move to a job you like that pays the same amount... and be miserable? For how long? N*gga for what!?!. Haha.

I'm not hurting for money... or am I? To you..I may have been, to me...I'm rich BIOTCH! I believe therfore I am. It is and will be.

Master your mind and what you focus it upon and you will control your universe.

Things happen around you that you can not control but what you DO have control over is how you allow it effect you directly, emotionally.

You are what you think.

You think/believe you broke....you are!
    You think/believe that your life sucks ..it does and the universe will continue to deliver scenarios to prove this truth. Because to it...this is what you want, why... because it is what you are consistently thinking about.

hna90x3b3tqi.jpg

Damn you spitting jewels. I may need to peep the book. I really believe in optimistic thinking and maintaining balance in life.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope thread?? howd i miss this??

the ? is real..
    energy is a muthafucka..
    to the point u can control the people u interact wit..

iv always did so but it was more subconscious ill say within the last 5 or 6yrs is when i realized what and why when it came to me and how iv been able to maneuver..
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I notice when I'm or in a good mood, people smile and say hi a lot.

I used to hate being the go to guy when there was a problem but I see it as leadership.

When someone asks me how's my day, I used to say it's good for now. I no longer say for now because I want it to remain good all day.