Options
2»

Comments

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    exactly, get the ? on ? !

bye patty mayonnaise, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split your pancake ass
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I don't understand why it is America's fault that she snuck in the country but ended up getting a tumor.

3450k8udmbjd.jpg

Seems insensitive, but it's true.

Granted, they didn't have to drag her out of the hospital like that..........but situations like hers are part of the reason why healthcare is so high.

Being here illegally, it's safe to say that she probably doesn't have health insurance.

So paying for her treatment drives up the costs for everybody else.

Feel bad for her, but our resources shouldn't go to someone who isn't even supposed to be here.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    People should also be considering the role of this hospital in what has happened here. We must determine whether this hospital was complicit in placing the phone call that led to those animals showing up. It could have been an effort by the hospital to avoid financial losses. If that's the case, ? need to show up at that hospital's door step in droves.

woyytjmh0gjt.jpg
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ? seems inhumane
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn!!! @Kai dumping ether. But it's true. The people that are applauding this type of ? are clueless to the fact that they can be next. ? agreeing with it like we're considered true Americans lol. People want to point at illegal immigrants for putting strains on the economy but say nothing to all these billionaires using loopholes to not pay taxes?? Healthcare prices arent rising because of people needing more services. Its being raised by greedy board of directors. Stop being baffled by this ? and open your eyes. This is divide and conquer at its finest. Black and brown are in this ? together.

they're not even thinking about who's going to be in the field picking fruits and vegetables after all the deportations.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Got damn!!! @Kai dumping ether. But it's true. The people that are applauding this type of ? are clueless to the fact that they can be next. ? agreeing with it like we're considered true Americans lol. People want to point at illegal immigrants for putting strains on the economy but say nothing to all these billionaires using loopholes to not pay taxes?? Healthcare prices arent rising because of people needing more services. Its being raised by greedy board of directors. Stop being baffled by this ? and open your eyes. This is divide and conquer at its finest. Black and brown are in this ? together.

they're not even thinking about who's going to be in the field picking fruits and vegetables after all the deportations.

Those are the jobs people supporting this ? are crying about, right?? Make America Great Again. Can't wait to see the influx of whites and ? Trump supporters for day laborer positions lol. The fact that people truly believe Americans would accept these jobs and assume they'll be paid a fair living wage speaks to the intellect of those supporters...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inhumane ? , it's only going to get worse i can see them doing this to pregnant woman that is undocumented.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's unfortunate and I wish her luck..
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why it is America's fault that she snuck in the country but ended up getting a tumor.

grand opening
    grand closing
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

grand opening
    grand closing

But really though, where does it stop? The government gave out a billion in SSI money incorrectly. Some of them were to illegal immigrants who obviously had to lie to get it. That is an American's money that they paid into. It wasn't meant throw her the ? out immediately who cares, obviously if her life is in danger the human thing to do it save her life, but America isn't exactly known for their compassion for others suffering.

America is taking a lot of flack for wanted illegal immigrants out, idk if it is because the manner in which Trump stated it, but they are fighting back. What if the next inhumane thing to do is send them back but their kids were born in America and have grown accustomed? Idk how America is going to tackle this especially after realizing there is an estimated 13 million in the US, America just needs to accept them into the community but like someone else said they are a necessary evil. I don't live there so I guess I wouldn't really know tho.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible to hear that this lady has a tumor. I hope she gets the help she needs. While I wouldn't have kicked her out, its necessary to go through the process to become a legal citizen.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America got free universal health care now? ? I wouldn't even ? around and get a headache out there. ? that.

She shoulda came to Canada. They make y'all pay for everything. I be pulling up at emergency with a common cold no ? . I know all the keywords to get me through the triage quick.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    b'mer... wrote: »
    At what point does humility begin. Yes, she is undocumented...but that comes second to life and death. Doctors have a hippocratic oath to save lives. That line is not tn be crossed by red tape rhetoric. She could of have the life depending surgery with an allowed recovery time and then relocated back to her country of origin. Common sense to me...

this is why humans will not evolve to the next level of consciousness because so many are so small minded and don't see how we are all human beings in the end. wtf really are arbitrary borders and even more arbitrary laws. instead of looking towards solutions for all of us and all of earth, mfs stuck on this us vs them, vicious cycle ?

? is pathetic and so narrow minded, it's beyond myopic. and these idiots really feel self-righteous not even realizing how misguided and backwards they are. anyone that can't see what's wrong with this situation, that right there lets me know all i need to know about you as a human being

Quoted for emphasis
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? seems is inhumane

fixed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai be like

6k0hdsfwk5ps.jpg
    You know you're a savage when the dude who just presumably helped you merc a dude is trying to stop you from bashing his head in with a rock.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

it ain't picking fruits, but I'mma give you a scenario that happened while I was working in Scottsdale.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/26/people-arrested-immigration-raids-arizona-mcdonalds.html

One of the McDonald's raided was at the corner of McDowell and Hayden, directly across the street from my office back then. I used to eat at that McDonald's all the time and always noticed that no matter what time of year I went, there was never a white, black, asian, or any other race working there EXCEPT Mexicans.

That day, all that ? changed.

I know the article said only 21 people got arrested across 4 restaurants, but the raids ran off pretty much every employee at the joint across the street. A week or so later, there were Black and White teenagers and college students working at the spot.

The jobs that the illegals took went to kids that rightfully deserved to be there. Deport all the illegals and Americans will fill those jobs.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited February 2017
    Options
    YOOOO and I'm just on page one

@Kai ...... You the GOAT!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no one ? said it was america's fault ? ? @BiblicalAtheist , the point is that it's uncaring, inhumane, and most likely a violation of human rights to drag someone out of a hospital.

Kai, (despite being very pretty with nice ? ,) is showing her lack of intelligence and being a typically emotional response. You know what's "uncaring," "inhuman," and most likely a "violation of human rights," to drag somebody out of a hospital? No, Rex please inform my overly emotional, pretty, nice rack having, yet daft ass. What is the very think you stated is the fact that these white ran countries are allowed to practice racism and white supremacy with impunity which results in a situation where millions of people have are face to leave everything they know and love to go to another country. That's what's ? up!

The same people who say that U.S. government should hella tax the rich and corporations to pay for healthcare, college, give people mortgages,living wages, and they of the other ? they want the government to provide, when it comes to Latin American countries, they (for some reason,) don't feel as if those countries governments should provide their citizens with the same damn thing.

do you think this would happen in canada?

If African Americans migrated to Canada en masse to escape the absolute savagery of the dominate society in America, yes y'all would. The reason why Canadians don't have this problem is because America is the most powerful country in the world. However, if the U.S, were another 3rd world ? hole, the essés would keep migrating their ass on up to Canada.
    oh no, america and the west are kings of throwing stones and hiding their hands. create turmoil and havoc wherever they go, banana republics, starting wars, then dip the ? out when ? hits the fan. but when the chickens come home to roost, then they wanna act like they had nothing to do with the ? and therefore should have no responsibility or hand in fixing it. the ? is enough to make you irate. then got the ? nerve to be calling mfs illegal. how about you let people come here just like your undocumented cave beast grandparents did thru ellis island, oh that was different tho, their ancestors where running from war and oppression, they really needed the help.

What are you ? ' about? 4-5 admitted as to much.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74DAI2hr9Kk

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555454/oreilly-putins-a-killer-president-trump-what-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent Go to 2:38 of the clip.