Remy Ma - shEther (Nicki Minaj diss) She goes in

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I'm dead at Nicki tweeting 6. It better not be anything in reference to Drake. Aint nobody wanna hear that ? dissin Remy & he has no point in doing so.

I think Nicki gonna collab with Drake, a hit record from dude could give her reason to "ignore" Rem SMMFH. Could also reference 6PM today or March 6 iuno....

that ? aint gonna get involved more so she dropping something at 6
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaan ? that Nicki need to bring up that miscarriage but in a clever way. She can't just come out and say "you had a miscarriage hahaha". It needs to be a slick line. Its a rap beef. Anything goes. Ya'll forgot Pac made fun of a ? sickle cell? Or the Lox bringing up Aaliyah like 3 months after she died?

Word......Remy brung fam up so it's only right Nicki go there, that's if she trying to win this battle

remy gonna run up on her asap nicky don't want them type of problems with remy
  • x the unknown
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    The fact that Trey and Ebro called Remy a liar makes the track less lethal imo. It's now rumor based gossip. Yeah they could be lying but now Remy gotta show proof.

Why would you take everything in a diss track as facts to begin with

somebody gonna catch feelings true or false
  • x the unknown
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    The fact that Trey and Ebro called Remy a liar makes the track less lethal imo. It's now rumor based gossip. Yeah they could be lying but now Remy gotta show proof.

but Trey aint stepping to Remy...he fighting with Nikki

pap would put hands on trey
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    She will def lose endorsements if she go at Remy

So basically, she gotta be quiet.

k mart just drop her
  • x the unknown
    Options
    they ride hard for cash money young money no matter what it is
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Maaan ? that Nicki need to bring up that miscarriage but in a clever way. She can't just come out and say "you had a miscarriage hahaha". It needs to be a slick line. Its a rap beef. Anything goes. Ya'll forgot Pac made fun of a ? sickle cell? Or the Lox bringing up Aaliyah like 3 months after she died?

Word......Remy brung fam up so it's only right Nicki go there, that's if she trying to win this battle

remy gonna run up on her asap nicky don't want them type of problems with remy

Remy not a fighter,
    She got stomped out by Gloria Velez sexy ass, that's why she started carrying guns..

bkp0gq6u8onj.png

Damn i forgot all about her
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I be forgettin' some of you dingy ? are like 15-16 on these boards talkin' about "? my age don't listen to Nas, foreal foreal." Like its a badge of honor or some ? . Ya'll corny as hell.

that ? 16?

Iono but thats not really my point. I'm just making a general point that it used to be cool to know the oldies in young circles. Only in this generation do I feel like ? now pride themselves on the opposite and its kinda sad.

No one is taking pride in anything stop crying you ?

I'm just telling you ? the truth go outside for once and see if ? is bumping Nas

Quotes work too playboy, but I figured I'd share everyone the pain of re-reading that silly ? . It wasn't a direct castration of you anyway, so don't take it personally. I'm gettin' these jokes off and making a general point. Iono where you live, but ? out here high school aged are absorbing all the music from old head Nas to Lil Yahtzee.