Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This will be my last season with this show.i cant take this it got too boring
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since negan murdered glenn ? aint been comfortable since...
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why they tried to make it look like rick got ate by all those zombies. We know they wouldn't just ? him off like that.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I guess Im in the extreme minority that didn't mind the last episode ..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh ? cant be serious!? Lmaoo
    https://youtu.be/KPxTVJWkbX4

That deer would have never chilled there that long especially with all those walkers around and RIck and Michonne in the vicinity. This show has completely went downhill. I don't even anticipate sundays anymore, I catch them later in the week now
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man. my ? is an uncle tom to the fullest. hollerin bout she dont want to lose that ? . ? how the ? you have a baby with a ? and now you got the googly eyes for the cracka. smmfh. and rosita bout to ? it up for everybody. she they type of ? that puts her ? on a pedestal and @ineedpussy and even i can see that. yeah this show sucks. i got through half the show and accidentally deleted it cause of a pop up and was like ? it ill watch the rest tomorrow(today). yeah the walking dead is another lost. ill probably never watch a sitcom drama again. lost and now this? ? i lost mad years with lost and now mad years with the walking dead......lord jesus
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I guess Im in the extreme minority that didn't mind the last episode ..

I was just going to comment that I actually liked it...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Episode wasnt that bad.

7 seasons in, TWD now is what it is.

Rick n Michonne killed a bunch of walkers while finding guns. While doin a dumb af rick fake out death.

Im jus happy they moved the plot along. All the ? that happened in this ep usually takes 4-5 eps.

Rick n michonne found the guns. Toke em back to trash ppl. Trash ppl want more. Rosita debated situation w/ gabriel. Tara debated giving up ocean side with judith lol. They forshadowed ricks death (which prolly wont happen) Tara is about tell rick bout ocean side. sasha n rosita bout to go on sucide mission to off negan....

For better or worse. Thats alotta plot. It all feels tired, old n predictable. But thats what the TWD is. meh
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That deer looked like some Z NATION level fake graphics. Made a ? laugh so loud I woke the kids up in the next room.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U shouldnt have to defend 8+ episodes for being ass
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh ? cant be serious!? Lmaoo
    https://youtu.be/KPxTVJWkbX4

Ha, what? They on that Syfy Channel budget now.

I dropped this ? last season off of GP after that wack ass season ending, I come in here to see what's going on, and I see this, lmao.

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever green lit the deer scene should be fired for incompetence.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Lol this show is in the toilet. I remember the walking dead threads having at least 50 replies after an ep. Now nobody can even be bothered to talk about how ? these eps are. Im just waiting for the conclusion of this Neagan story before i bow out for good

Yea this ? jumped the shark this season. They just went completely left field and said ? any sense of realism. ? is just to comic booky now and it doesn't work.

I was saying this for a long time before that deer ? . How the hell zombies sneak up on people? The show has done much worse then this episode lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man y'all complain too much
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so someone cant complain who has watched the show since the beginigng? foh lil ? . i put years in this show and it sucks. ? ? watch lost if you want to really know how ? feel. and i mean the whole series.

LMAO I just can't take you seriously bruh with that name.

Btw I watched the show since the beginning too.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u dont see anythinf wrong wit ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    I aint gon lie the comic got all the excitement right now.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so someone cant complain who has watched the show since the beginigng? foh lil ? . i put years in this show and it sucks. ? ? watch lost if you want to really know how ? feel. and i mean the whole series.

LMAO I just can't take you seriously bruh with that name.

Btw I watched the show since the beginning too.

i call ? if youve watched since the begining. if you did you dont really pay attention. ? im a television conisuier. i love tv and they all get flack. and this ? is about that? sheeeeiiiiitttt. ? if i ever afford a greyhound ticket to the a you gone think you in that t.i. video be easy.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully we get a good episode smh
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw that post deserves feelings not lol's...

:'(
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't like how they get punked so easily
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    I bet the kid got got.