Another sad case of America influencing the world for all the wrong reasons.....

Options
13»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you be alive if you are born dead?

How can you be born a sinner?

What did people believe before Jesus Christ?

How can Christ be the true savior when he is not ? and life existed before Christ?

Why is the cross a symbol of Jesus when the cross represented his demise?

1. We are born spiritually dead. That means we have no capacity to seek after ? , nor have an intimate relationship with ? , nor be in fellowship with ? .

2. The reason why is because we are born with the same sin nature that was inherited by Adam and Eve when they disobeyed ? in the Garden of Eden. ? said that the day they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, they would die. They died spiritually the moment they sinned, hence why the knew they were naked and tried to hide from ? when He called out for them. And eventually they died physically because sin brings death.

3. Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.

The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been ? . The psalmist wrote, “Blessed are all who take refuge in him” (Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed ? and that was enough for ? to credit it to him for righteousness (see also Romans 4:3-8). The Old Testament sacrificial system did not take away sin, as Hebrews 10:1-10 clearly teaches. It did, however, point to the day when the Son of ? would shed His blood for the sinful human race.

What has changed through the ages is the content of a believer's faith. ? 's requirement of what must be believed is based on the amount of revelation He has given mankind up to that time. This is called progressive revelation. Adam believed the promise ? gave in Genesis 3:15 that the Seed of the woman would conquer Satan. Adam believed Him, demonstrated by the name he gave Eve (v. 20) and the Lord indicated His acceptance immediately by covering them with coats of skin (v. 21). At that point that is all Adam knew, but he believed it.

Abraham believed ? according to the promises and new revelation ? gave him in Genesis 12 and 15. Prior to Moses, no Scripture was written, but mankind was responsible for what ? had revealed. Throughout the Old Testament, believers came to salvation because they believed that ? would someday take care of their sin problem. Today, we look back, believing that He has already taken care of our sins on the cross (John 3:16; Hebrews 9:28).

4. The Bible is clear about the divine nature of the Lord Jesus Christ (see John 1:1-14). Philippians 2:6-7 says that, although Jesus was "in very nature ? , He did not consider equality with ? something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." Colossians 2:9 says, “In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in ? form.”

Jesus is fully ? and fully man, and the fact of His incarnation is of utmost importance. He lived a human life but did not possess a sin nature as we do. He was tempted but never sinned (Hebrews 2:14-18; 4:15). Sin entered the world through Adam, and Adam’s sinful nature has been transferred to every baby born into the world (Romans 5:12)—except for Jesus. Because Jesus did not have a human father, He did not inherit a sin nature. He possessed the divine nature from His Heavenly Father.

Jesus had to meet all the requirements of a holy ? before He could be an acceptable sacrifice for our sin (John 8:29; Hebrews 9:14). He had to fulfill over three hundred prophecies about the Messiah that ? , through the prophets, had foretold (Matthew 4:13-14; Luke 22:37; Isaiah 53; Micah 5:2).

Since the fall of man (Genesis 3:21-23), the only way to be made right with ? has been the blood of an innocent sacrifice (Leviticus 9:2; Numbers 28:19; Deuteronomy 15:21; Hebrews 9:22). Jesus was the final, perfect sacrifice that satisfied forever ? 's wrath against sin (Hebrews 10:14). His divine nature made Him fit for the work of Redeemer; His human body allowed Him to shed the blood necessary to redeem. No human being with a sin nature could pay such a debt. No one else could meet the requirements to become the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world (Matthew 26:28; 1 John 2:2). If Jesus were merely a good man as some claim, then He had a sin nature and was not perfect. In that case, His death and resurrection would have no power to save anyone.

Because Jesus was ? in the flesh, He alone could pay the debt we owed to ? . His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him (John 1:12; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, 17).

5. Because King Jesus made peace with the Father in heaven by means of His blood that was shed on the cross. So the cross has become a symbol of the peace and victory Christ wrought on the believers behalf. Hallelujah!
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhh this thread is about Magics ? son.

Clicked on the pic before finishing and was focusing on the main headline. I saw the people bending over and since I don't understand the language, I assumed somebody was caught giving head. I noticed the word "Fallecio" but obviously it means something else.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I WAS HONESTLY LOOKING AT THE HOSTAGE SITUATION, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WAS TALM BOUT..

I DIDNT EVEN SEE MJ'S SON UNTIL YOU POSTED THE BIG PIC
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I never thought I'd ever say this to someone who is a former addict but maybe you need to relapse. The drug addict version of you can't be as crazy as the sober version
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I never thought I'd ever say this to someone who is a former addict but maybe you need to relapse. The drug addict version of you can't be as crazy as the sober version

I can't go back to that life my friend. I was a

1. whoremonger
    2. liar
    3. cheat
    4. thief
    5. ?
    6. drug user
    7. adulterer
    8. fornicator
    9. hater
    10. reveler, evil and wicked person, etc.

There was no fruit in any of the above things. It was never enough. There was never enough girls. The was never enough ? . There was never enough coke. There was never enough ? . There was never enough party. There was never enough stealing. There was never enough lying. I WAS NEVER SATISFIED!!!!!

I ALWAYS NEEDED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awful that life was!!!!!!!!

BUT ? !!!!!Hallelujah!!!!!

You see in Christ I am filled! In Christ my cup runs over!!!!! In Christ I am FREE!!!!

I am free to love you @blackrain
    I am free to speak the truth to you @blackrain
    I am free to be your brother without hate in my heart @blackrain

Before Christ this was impossible! But with ? all things are possible!!!!!! Hallelujah!

Will you come and walk on water with me my friend @blackrain ?
  • blackrain
    Options

1. whoremonger
    2. liar
    3. cheat
    4. thief
    5. ?
    6. drug user
    7. adulterer
    8. fornicator
    9. hater

There was no fruit in any of the above things. It was never enough. There was never enough girls. The was never enough ? . There was never enough coke. There was never enough ? . There was never enough party. There was never enough stealing. There was never enough lying. I WAS NEVER SATISFIED!!!!!

You see in Christ I am filled! In Christ my cup runs over!!!!! In Christ I am FREE!!!!

Before Christ this was impossible! But with ? all things are possible!!!!!! Hallelujah!

4rmr01rwwaaw.png
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. whoremonger
    2. liar
    3. cheat
    4. thief
    5. ?
    6. drug user
    7. adulterer
    8. fornicator
    9. hater

4rmr01rwwaaw.png

King Jesus Christ. The originator and terminator of all things, hence why He is the Beginning and the END!

Do you know Him?
  • blackrain
    Options

1. whoremonger
    2. liar
    3. cheat
    4. thief
    5. ?
    6. drug user
    7. adulterer
    8. fornicator
    9. hater

4rmr01rwwaaw.png

King Jesus Christ. The originator and terminator of all things, hence why He is the Beginning and the END!

Do you know Him?

I ? with the big homie Jesus and his OG Do Jefe...some of his "messengers" though...y'all ? lunchin