ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just seen a girl I went to school with while grabbing some lunch, that stuff had me questioning myself as to I wonder if I've fell off that bad.

Obviously she is married with a few kids now but damn.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Really? Cause I don't know any ? people who are on this and I'm sure you don't either.

So who is molesting these little boys ? That's right, ? .

They forced y'all to accept lesbians than ? now trans and next is pedos and ?

That aint what I asked you. I said I dont know any ? people who are on this and you dont either and I would be correct and you just revealed that you dont have a clue what you're talking about.

You never asked me any question. Not even Five years ago, trans people were not accepted and were ostracized but with media programming in 2017, you have people being forced to accept trans folks as no different than actual men and women. This is all apart of the ? agenda. They have already starting pushing their ? onto us. You don't have to agree or believe me but in 10 years when white people and feminists are arguing "well how old is 15 really?" You'll remember this. Their ultimate goal is genderlessness and acceptance of all types of deviant filth.

That's ? . There have been NUMEROUS attempts made by psychologists and mental health clinicians for over decades to study and find alternative ways for pedophiles to fulfill their desires, IF they can do so in ways that don't come at the safety and well-being of actual children. There has long been a debate about this and there are professionals who would prefer that society allow them to be free with those feelings and offer them alternatives... Dolls...little people, adults who will dress themselves as children, animated film...etc. In their mind, pedophiles shouldn't live in secrecy and shame because it will put children at risk, hence prohibition, prostitution. Those theories FAR pre-dates anything that we are seeing now with gender non-conforming people, bathroom selection, or ? characters in cartoons. There is nothing new about sick perverts trying to find ways to become more visible about their desires and there are health professionals who have backed them. So to try to group this with ? people and some ? agenda is disingenuous. It's a lie

It's called gradualism ? . They force you to accept one seemingly innocuous thing until they reach their primary goal.

That's ? . Whatever ? wave you think you're witnessing somehow is leading to this? Nah. The North American MAN BOY Association for Pedos been around since the 70s if you missed that.

Idk anything about man boys nothing nh

But yes as I simply stated earlier acceptance if ? and lesbians was the first step

But it wasn't. That was my only point

It is. You zzzzz tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I just seen a girl I went to school with while grabbing some lunch, that stuff had me questioning myself as to I wonder if I've fell off that bad.

Obviously she is married with a few kids now but damn.

Gossip girl^^^
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Photos took so long to take back then, it was rare for people to smile.

How long did this one take?
    llmnjrzji92g.jpg

Too long..but you still holding on to it. You love me.

? youre weird
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I was helping my daughter do some homework, and I learned one thing. Not only did Harriet Tubman invent mean mugging for pics. She committed to it harder than anyone ever has or ever will. She stayed bulldogging the camera. I bet you can't find a pic of her that doesn't look like this:

C8D00181-155D-451F-67528C91B231E573.JPG

harriet-tubman_s640x780.jpg

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

This is the closest thing I found to a smile:

220px-Harriet-Tubman-248x300.jpg

she was a slave running for her life what did she have to smile about though?

Ya'll know Harriet Tubman lived til 1913 right? A couple of those pics were taken well after slavery was abolished. She also wasn't just a "slave running for her life." She actually saved hundreds of people from slavery. I'd say that's something to smile about.

Tell us how great life was for African Americans in 1913 bro

First of all, ya'll taking this ? way more seriously than it was meant. Second, ya'll think black people never smiled at all in America in the early 1900s. ? didn't start having happy moments at all in this country until after the Civil Rights Act was signed huh? Hell, ? is still ? up for us now, so we're all still walking around mean mugging 24/7/365 right?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do you not record what reactions were after the fact?

still, "snow-mo" looks cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Cb9x70gYQ
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Really? Cause I don't know any ? people who are on this and I'm sure you don't either.

So who is molesting these little boys ? That's right, ? .

They forced y'all to accept lesbians than ? now trans and next is pedos and ?

That aint what I asked you. I said I dont know any ? people who are on this and you dont either and I would be correct and you just revealed that you dont have a clue what you're talking about.

You never asked me any question. Not even Five years ago, trans people were not accepted and were ostracized but with media programming in 2017, you have people being forced to accept trans folks as no different than actual men and women. This is all apart of the ? agenda. They have already starting pushing their ? onto us. You don't have to agree or believe me but in 10 years when white people and feminists are arguing "well how old is 15 really?" You'll remember this. Their ultimate goal is genderlessness and acceptance of all types of deviant filth.

That's ? . There have been NUMEROUS attempts made by psychologists and mental health clinicians for over decades to study and find alternative ways for pedophiles to fulfill their desires, IF they can do so in ways that don't come at the safety and well-being of actual children. There has long been a debate about this and there are professionals who would prefer that society allow them to be free with those feelings and offer them alternatives... Dolls...little people, adults who will dress themselves as children, animated film...etc. In their mind, pedophiles shouldn't live in secrecy and shame because it will put children at risk, hence prohibition, prostitution. Those theories FAR pre-dates anything that we are seeing now with gender non-conforming people, bathroom selection, or ? characters in cartoons. There is nothing new about sick perverts trying to find ways to become more visible about their desires and there are health professionals who have backed them. So to try to group this with ? people and some ? agenda is disingenuous. It's a lie

It's called gradualism ? . They force you to accept one seemingly innocuous thing until they reach their primary goal.

That's ? . Whatever ? wave you think you're witnessing somehow is leading to this? Nah. The North American MAN BOY Association for Pedos been around since the 70s if you missed that.

Idk anything about man boys nothing nh

But yes as I simply stated earlier acceptance if ? and lesbians was the first step

But it wasn't. That was my only point

You better win this argument OB
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I was helping my daughter do some homework, and I learned one thing. Not only did Harriet Tubman invent mean mugging for pics. She committed to it harder than anyone ever has or ever will. She stayed bulldogging the camera. I bet you can't find a pic of her that doesn't look like this:

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

Ya'll know Harriet Tubman lived til 1913 right? A couple of those pics were taken well after slavery was abolished. She also wasn't just a "slave running for her life." She actually saved hundreds of people from slavery. I'd say that's something to smile about.

First of all, ya'll taking this ? way more seriously than it was meant. Second, ya'llthink black people never smiled at all in America in the early 1900s. ? didn't start having happy moments at all in this country until after the Civil Rights Act was signed huh? Hell, ? is still ? up for us now, so we're all still walking around mean mugging 24/7/365 right?

8k6rpv54anmw.gif

lol ? you ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

First of all, ya'll taking this ? way more seriously than it was meant. Second, ya'll think black people never smiled at all in America in the early 1900s. ? didn't start having happy moments at all in this country until after the Civil Rights Act was signed huh? Hell, ? is still ? up for us now, so we're all still walking around mean mugging 24/7/365 right?

You know Ms Tubman also had severe head injuries that bothered her until her death? Stop telling women to smile also respect her agency.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2017
    Options

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

You know Ms Tubman also had severe head injuries that bothered her until her death? Stop telling women to smile also respect her agency.

Ya'll ? try way too hard. You really think that woman went her whole life without cracking a smile or being happy about anything? Ya'll at the point where you're just starting ? to start ? . It wasn't that serious. I had to get a bunch of pictures of her for a school project and pointed out that she was mugging in all of them. It ain't that deep. And if I didn't respect her legacy, I wouldn't have picked her as the person to teach my daughter about and center her project around.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheetahs got punked
  • VIBE
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Had food poisoning for 7 days, ? , worst full week of my life.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The little one is going to Grammy's for the remainder of spring break. Yessssssssss.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

:s
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    The little one is going to Grammy's for the remainder of spring break. Yessssssssss.

Oh wow what's her album called

Harriet-Tubman-Face.jpg

Ya'll ? try way too hard. You really think that woman went her whole life without cracking a smile or being happy about anything? Ya'll at the point where you're just starting ? to start ? . It wasn't that serious. I had to get a bunch of pictures of her for a school project and pointed out that she was mugging in all of them. It ain't that deep. And if I didn't respect her legacy, I wouldn't have picked her as the person to teach my daughter about and center her project around.

I sense your blood pressure rising so I'll chill. Relax.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Photos took so long to take back then, it was rare for people to smile.

How long did this one take?
    llmnjrzji92g.jpg

Too long..but you still holding on to it. You love me.
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    juicy plump kat>>>>>

Katie Klump
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    gibor wrote: »

Lol

anticipation was killing me, legit thought he was going to wreck ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2017
    Options

I sense your blood pressure rising so I'll chill. Relax.

lol I'm chilled. I'm just at the same point with some of you dudes as I am with the crazy Trump fans that bend over backwards to defend everything he does. I don't know whether ya'll are trolling with the ? you're saying or just that obtuse. If a person says some of this crazy ? and is trolling, it's all good I guess. If that person isn't trolling though, it's kinda dumbfounding.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Had food poisoning for 7 days, ? , worst full week of my life.

you told her how much the life insurance policy was huh?