You want to date white people do it.This is why I changed my mind about just dating your own race.

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like @5th Letter said ? are the only people who like to announce that they prefer to date outside thier race, have decided to start dating outside thier race and why they like to date outside thier race...
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I've never heard other groups of people with this mentality. It's quite strange.

What mentality? That if you are having a hard time looking within your race you can look out as well?

That if a black person has had bad luck dating within their race that they'll give up dating their own in favor of a different race, but not only that, black people love announcing that ? .

You never cease to amaze me.

Whoever said anything about "giving up dating your own race"? Who?

There is a difference between broadening your search to include people you previously excluded, and completely giving up on one race in favor of another.

Like I said, it never ceases to amaze how consistently dumb you are.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    All ? is pink...unless she a martian or so I have heard
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is the mentality of the head of our household we are always going to be an under-race in this world family.

Thats just cold truth.

If you care about the black future marry and pro create with a black woman, raise those kids black; show them who they are.
  • blacktux
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    man idgaf

I'll say this, I've ? white ? but I'm not tryna procreate w/ one

need a lil melanin

Just outta curiosity, what would you have done If you accidentally got one of those white girls pregnant? @Brian B.

Even more reason to

LEAVE
    THOSE
    WHITE
    WOMEN
    ALONE
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's where I get lost and don't buy the step out of your race BS to find a suitable partner. The Black diaspora is vast. If, you aren't enamored by the boring AA chick that's not submissive and all into the feminist movement (seems to be a theme around this place). What about Black Ghanaian Women, Puerto Rican Black Women, Cuban Black Woman, Black Jamaican Women, Black Senegalese Women, Black Ethiopian Women etc etc? I don't get the resort to the extreme find a pink toe tactic.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I know there's the urge to ? hot women, period, doesn't matter their background.

But starting a family outside of your race isn't all that posterity minded if you want our future generations to unapologetically identify as black, be for the prosperity and protection of the black race, and, you know, actually retain our distinct black features.

But a lot of people don't care about that ? and view it as a racist way of thinking.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    I know there's the urge to ? hot women, period, doesn't matter their background.

But starting a family outside of your race isn't all that posterity minded if you want our future generations to unapologetically identify as black, be for the prosperity and protection of the black race, and, you know, actually retain our distinct black features.

But a lot of people don't care about that ? and view it as a racist way of thinking.

Black feautures what that look like :/
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard other groups of people with this mentality. It's quite strange.

What mentality? That if you are having a hard time looking within your race you can look out as well?

That if a black person has had bad luck dating within their race that they'll give up dating their own in favor of a different race, but not only that, black people love announcing that ? .

There is a difference between broadening your search to include people you previously excluded, and completely giving up on one race in favor of another.

thing is...the people that say it are not dating around the financial spectrum of their race...

they go for a certain type....but that type is not for them an they give up on all.

we have all heard the limited requirements of black men...6ft, makes over 6figures and has his ? together. that shiy is broad an ? hell.

a man making $70k can't make a chick happy?

then when these people go to other races..they cant be hood, wreckless, an talk back, claim independent and all that ? .

so is the other race really treating them better or are they becoming something they are not to claim success?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thing is...the people that say it are not dating around the financial spectrum of their race...

they go for a certain type....but that type is not for them an they give up on all.

we have all heard the limited requirements of black men...6ft, makes over 6figures and has his ? together. that shiy is broad an ? hell.

a man making $70k can't make a chick happy?

then when these people go to other races..they cant be hood, wreckless, an talk back, claim independent and all that ? .

so is the other race really treating them better or are they becoming something they are not to claim success?

THIS X1000 outside the spectrum of race.. and this goes for both men and women
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think some of you guys undestood me wrong.Some people are not choosen and tried to date in the there race there whole life but was denied.Then what?Wait around?Or just date someone that loves them independently if there the same colour or not?I´m not saying stop dating black women or black man all together.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? take the simplest ? and make it as complicated as possible. And take the most complicated, nuanced ? and try to over simplify it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything to stay in the limelight of coonology.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Scorpio approves of this thread.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll go into this later

But, who gives a ? about what color she is

As long as she accepts you for who you are, what you're trying to do/be and respects you

That's what matter in the ends

This!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Y'all ? take the simplest ? and make it as complicated as possible. And take the most complicated, nuanced ? and try to over simplify it.

at least ? take a side... ole in the middle ass ?

I take a side on pretty much everything. I just don't demonize people who take the OTHER side.
  • blacktux
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    You idiots make this much harder than it needs to be LOLOLOLOL SMMFH

Fam you can still be pro-black and deep and have a white or Chinese girlfriend SMMFH. You ? too stuck on what other people think of you instead of being an independent thinker. Malcolm X was high yella, his mother was part white, no one discredited him or his stances based on his skin tone, in fact they never let him forget he was still a "? ". You aren't less black for dating outside your race.

What a time to be alive, black culture now is popular culture and all these white, asian, middle eastern, indian chicks aalll want the "black experience". Yall need to forget all you know about relationships and just enjoy your youth. ? on here will chastise white women but be in Ill Pix and the PPM begging for pics of said girls, don't let other men dictate what you should do. Be a ? man and think for yourself.

Ya ? you.

How you going to site Malcolm to help your case?

Malcolm wouldnt even let a white person help with his movement. Even AFTER his pilgrimage. He wasnt interested in white broads after he woke up, and no woke black man is STILL TODAY.

Some men just understand our responsibility to our people and some dont, its that simple.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Can't create non black families and claim to be for black people....it's like smoking cigarettes while saying you trynna get healthy

Mya Angelou not for the cause for having a white husband?

At the time he made her happy and she was still fighting for black rights
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Can't create non black families and claim to be for black people....it's like smoking cigarettes while saying you trynna get healthy

All it takes is a couple generations and your descendants won't look black, identify as black, share a black experience, or care about issues concerning black people, because, well, they won't view themselves as black. Hell, in some cases, bi-racial people won't identify. See: Mrs. Sage Steele

But again, some people don't care about any this and just view people as people and do not make dinstinctions with race, ethnicity or even nationality.