The Official Rick Ross - "Rather You Than Me" Album Discussion(3.17)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For his tenth album hes dropping Port Of Miami 2 born to ? . He said we will be getting that by year end
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Ain't arrogance, you ? just soft and when somebody strongly oppose you, you don't want to back up the ?

oh the irony
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This one of my favorite Ross albums.

Over the years dude did a complete 180 on me. I used to not ? with dude at all
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same with me. I was a late fan didn't get into him until Teflon Don. I was a big 50 fan, still am actually. That Dumb ? Where some fans think they can't bump two artist that have beef with each other SMH, I bump both these ? now. Anyway With that being said this album is dope as hell. I like the vibe shift going toward the end of the album. It smooths out, nice balance
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I disagree with some of you I like dead presidents. It's not better war ready where jeezy was spitting like he some Holy Ghost, he killed that ? but still I ? with dead presidents
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    We need to start discussing rick Ross on the all time lists

I see this statement got a lot of Nosigns but to be fair he didn't say what all time list...lol.
    I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume we aren't talking GOAT rapper list.
    Maybe the GOAT beat selector list.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope album! Ross rarely disappoints.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thank you for proving my point!

This album is the same as RD lmaoo

I know nothing else I could ever hear in the Reason will top that

Ain't arrogance, you ? just soft and when somebody strongly oppose you, you don't want to back up the ?

This ? said it was time to put Ross in GOAT convos. I asked to present us this case. Unless you agree, there's no reason for you to interject

When did you become a trash ass poster man

explain

Or don't actually, you letting that Head loss prevention title get to your head sucka

You ain't the authority of ? ? , You just Michael ? Cortez

I respect your ability to never provide insight or fresh opinions and stay out the way, continue doing it
  • R.D.
    Options
    Terrible logic abounds

Me: let's discuss Ross on the all time lists
    Rd: but is he better than Hov?????????

ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

Every posts I've made is literally in this thread, you don't have to make up lines for me

I asked you to stand his work against a GOATs work in his lane. The ? don't have to be better. Can it be there and not be out of place

Actual convo

You: it's time to put Ross in GOAT convos
    Me: *provides personal benchmarks* make his case

And now we here with you doing everything but making his case
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    When Dr Dre is giving u 100k watch & beats by Dre when u aint from Cali & u just took money outta his pocket by shutting his artist down wit good music u r a hip hop great period.....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    When Dr Dre is giving u 100k watch & beats by Dre when u aint from Cali & u just took money outta his pocket by shutting his artist down wit good music u r a hip hop great period.....

Facts
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible logic abounds

ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

Every posts I've made is literally in this thread, you don't have to make up lines for me

I asked you to stand his work against a GOATs work in his lane. The ? don't have to be better. Can it be there and not be out of place

Actual convo

You: it's time to put Ross in GOAT convos
    Me: *provides personal benchmarks* make his case

And now we here with you doing everything but making his case
    Your entire premise is logically flawed.

I will make my case after I leave work today
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imo, dead presidents is one of the weakest tracks on the album

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

This ? said it was time to put Ross in GOAT convos. I asked to present us this case. Unless you agree, there's no reason for you to interject

explain

Or don't actually, you letting that Head loss prevention title get to your head sucka

I respect your ability to never provide insight or fresh opinions and stay out the way, continue doing it

you're the new JD. you like to disagree with folks just to disagree, your arguments are always flawed. you was not like that before. either the original RD retired and a friend took over, or you are not trolling. I started to notice this ? in the Cheap Seats but now its just blatant as hell. so yeah you're a trash ass poster with bad opinions nobody on here takes serious
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible logic abounds

ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

Every posts I've made is literally in this thread

I don't know what to make of this sentence...
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    imo, dead presidents is one of the weakest tracks on the album

That honor goes to she's on my ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ive realized Ross has a very simple rhyme pattern. He knows how to rap but he not lyrical.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

explain

you're the new JD. you like to disagree with folks just to disagree, your arguments are always flawed. you was not like that before. either the original RD retired and a friend took over, or you are not trolling. I started to notice this ? in the Cheap Seats but now its just blatant as hell. so yeah you're a trash ass poster with bad opinions nobody on here takes serious

That's prolly @S2J

In that case I'm not going to explain myself to him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    been sayin rd wanted to be s2j jr for over a year now, ever since he tried to argue kd>bron cuz kd avg 1 more point in a series he lost 4-1, and when we asked for reasoning and explanation, he did the same ? he complaining about in here lol
  • R.D.
    Options
    ? ? clique up

I love it

I'm sorry i make you ? ? uncomfortable. Stop talking out your ass

Here we are 20 some odd posts later, no case for Ross being on all time lists

I speak with facts, all I'm reading is feelings
  • R.D.
    Options

explain

You don't even post in the CS and I only post in two threads there

I'm pretty sure you don't come in the boxing one which leaves the NBA thread and most of them don't know ?

Lol @ having bad opinions and nobody taking them serious

2 things...there's no such thing and idgaf

If you ? ? knew how to disagree, you'd stop shooting each other

I'm sorry I don't agree with ? ? /thoughts/actions

Any ? under 27 with pictures posted on this site can't tell me ? , you wanna be a cool kid so bad lmaoo
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options