You want to date white people do it.This is why I changed my mind about just dating your own race.

Options
124»

Comments

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Can't create non black families and claim to be for black people....it's like smoking cigarettes while saying you trynna get healthy

Say a black man has been looking for a black woman his whole life, is down for the cause in every way, but finally after being single for years (say he's 50) decides to expand his search to include non-black women. Say he then finds a non-black woman and marries her. Does that mean that he was not really pro-black? Should he have lived out the rest of his life alone for you to say that he was really pro-black?

Why do you ? go to the extreme to prove a point.....what are the chances a brother goes his whole life and doesn't get the opportunity to date a sister??
    What does this guy look like , what's his personality, occupation? And being a guy doesn't entitle you to a woman....if you a decent dude you done got chances, if you 50 and single you had chances and ? em up...

i have to disagree homeboi....check the other thread....im 57
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    ^^Dudes just trying to find any excuse to desert the black woman man. ? sad.

Smh. I am actually against this 'date-who-you-want' thing that some dudes are pushing. Which means that I am more on your side than not. My point is that I am not willing to push my point of view on dudes without regard to their particular situation. Is the example extreme? Yes, and by design. But I don't believe that things have to be so extreme before a dude can start dating out. If, however, y'all were to state that even in that extreme case the dude should have stayed single, then I'd know where you stand and could just let the obvious implausibility of your position be observed by all.

Wait, what? Do you go by someone else's opinion on who you should date?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 1000% against blacks dating whites. No reason for it. It should be banned on every continent including Antarctica
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

"By the ways I had dreams of having a full black family conscious and having kids but I´m giving that up."
    Good luck man. I can relate with a lot of what you've said. There's a higher percentage than not that my wife won't end up being African American (even though I really did want an Af. Am woman). I just hope she'll have some black in her, BUT consciousness and agreeing to what is the truth about blacks is necessary for marriage. Anyway, on the child issue I thought about that too. I think if you teach your children the truth there will be elements they probably will resist bc they won't be or feel completely black, but if you educate them on Black history (since they won't receive a good literary education anywhere else on black history AND they will learn how to hate themselves based on the Euro effect of how it has infected the world with how to perceive blacks) consistently I think that will be enough.

Most important to me is the woman I lay my ideas with and listen to and have her share herself with me and most importantly LIKE. I've had to accept too that color is something I'm willing to let go.........to an extent. Yes, there is a part that does bother me that my wife might not be all black, but there's probably apart of her upset that I'm not 6'0.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just take a stroll to the ill pix thread...you'll see how many people play both sides of the fence when it's convenient.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    While black women are the most attractive it can't just go one way. ? gotta be balanced. It should be a situation where the two deserve each other ya feel me. ? don't even gotta be asking for something levels above his own, but be having trouble simply finding an EQUAL. Someone who is your comparable will automatically have the potential to be the most attractive to you. If you find ya equal you would be a fool to make race a deal breaker you better take and run with it whether she black, Asian Hispanic or whatever.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Kat

Let's make it happen honey.

giphy.gif

That's how @Kat is gonna look in a few months. Lmfao
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clever. Don't @ me to dumb ? .
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I'm really going to deprive myself of ? because G&S told me to.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah, I'm really going to deprive myself of ? because G&S told me to.

dies.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 1000% against blacks dating whites. No reason for it. It should be banned on every continent including Antarctica

https://youtu.be/8JyTW4Rg2tE

Go to 3 minutes in and tell me how you're​ different from someone you would call a white supremacist
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

Go to 3 minutes in and tell me how you're​ different from someone you would call a white supremacist

i'm not different. what's the issue?
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you hate what you are. Sensible
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

man u not even making sense.

dont see nothing wrong with anyone supporting their race. long as a ? dont put his hands on me we good. BLACK POWER!
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No, he just means he's anti-miscegenation, like white supremacists, well at least the ones who aren't enamored with yellow ? .
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Like @5th Letter said ? are the only people who like to announce that they prefer to date outside thier race, have decided to start dating outside thier race and why they like to date outside thier race...

ol coming this Fall I'll be taking my talents to another race head ass ?