You know it's for old people when it says tonic
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

One of my friends from high school was murdered at a house party. My freshman year in college my roommate opened up the Free Press and aske me if I knew a chick named Niambi Kumasi. I was like "Yeah, she was smart as hell, cute as ? , and just a cool ass person, why?". He paused and just looked at me for a sec then said "She was killed at a little house party last night...". ? had me really ? up.

My moms called a little later that day asking if I knew her as well. It turns out the guy that took her to the party was my mom's boyfriend's son. I know he didn't catch any bullets, but he was pretty ? up over the whole incident.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    So I actually sat down and watched Star Wars Rogue One. Never been able to really make it through any of the movies but I got the basic idea behind them. So I'm watching Rogue One and it's funny cause it makes the first two movies actually make sense to me. Sewn up plot holes and all.

? actually made me want to watch the most recent one before that. And that ? actually made more sense to me. Now I get why people ? wit Star Wars. I know I'm mad late..
    You outta be slapped and put in a roadside ditch

I remember you talking ? about LotR also. We await your apology

Nah, that ? ....is trash
    I hope you end up marrying Jonny's BM
    So I actually sat down and watched Star Wars Rogue One. Never been able to really make it through any of the movies but I got the basic idea behind them. So I'm watching Rogue One and it's funny cause it makes the first two movies actually make sense to me. Sewn up plot holes and all.

? actually made me want to watch the most recent one before that. And that ? actually made more sense to me. Now I get why people ? wit Star Wars. I know I'm mad late..

Lawd of the Rings trash AF
    I hope you end up marrying Allergens ex wife
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens is the only man that finds his wife attractive
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Nah, that ? ....is trash
    I hope you end up marrying Jonny's BM

Lawd of the Rings trash AF
    I hope you end up marrying Allergens ex wife

He can have the ?

Ion want her
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens is the only man that finds his wife attractive

Aint nobody trying to ? Dadoria
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

One of my friends from high school was murdered at a house party. My freshman year in college my roommate opened up the Free Press and aske me if I knew a chick named Niambi Kumasi. I was like "Yeah, she was smart as hell, cute as ? , and just a cool ass person, why?". He paused and just looked at me for a sec then said "She was killed at a little house party last night...". ? had me really ? up.

My moms called a little later that day asking if I knew her as well. It turns out the guy that took her to the party was my mom's boyfriend's son. I know he didn't catch any bullets, but he was pretty ? up over the whole incident.

? gotta know when to inch closer to the door and get the ? out the party.....sensing fuckery was like my sixth sense
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh ah you dis?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    My favorite car, gonna get one soon

• konceptjones
    Options

I always wanted one. To a degree I still do. The biggest problem is that I've actually driven one. It's cramped as ? for me at 6'1" tall, visibility is atrocious, and you need the strength of Hercules to steer the thing, especially if you're trying to parallel park it.

Still, there's nothing like it on the road and I can only think of one other car that grabs as much attention (the Ferrari Testarossa).

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

You can't handle that
  • konceptjones
    Options

You can't handle that

most people can't. If I were to get one, it'd have to be the 1989 25th anniversary version, in black, with the front bumper swapped from the US DOT mandated one to the far better looking original one.

With the DOT bumper:

195863_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

The original bumper:

54049413-770-0@2X.jpg

There was a point in time where Countach 5000QV's were running around $80K. Nowadays them ? are north of $200K.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I always wanted one. To a degree I still do. The biggest problem is that I've actually driven one. It's cramped as ? for me at 6'1" tall, visibility is atrocious, and you need the strength of Hercules to steer the thing, especially if you're trying to parallel park it.

Still, there's nothing like it on the road and I can only think of one other car that grabs as much attention (the Ferrari Testarossa).

Testarossas and Old Vipers >>>
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo anybody remember that top 5/10 list of ways to get someone off your back when posting on the ic happened. It was a list of funny/stupid things to do when your losing a argument. I need to look/post that ? for when i be reading things on the ic. I swear posters do doing things that were on the very list to call em out
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited March 2017
    Options

You can't handle that

most people can't. If I were to get one, it'd have to be the 1989 25th anniversary version, in black, with the front bumper swapped from the US DOT mandated one to the far better looking original one.

With the DOT bumper:

195863_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

The original bumper:

54049413-770-0@2X.jpg

There was a point in time where Countach 5000QV's were running around $80K. Nowadays them ? are north of $200K.

I think The price is due to the discontinuation of production as well its recent elevated statute
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Used to be mine then the Murcialago(sp) happened
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rae showing these young ? how to make an album on the wild yo!
    https://youtu.be/VUZQNh5xdOg
    This my ? !
  • konceptjones
    Options

You can't handle that

With the DOT bumper:

195863_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

The original bumper:

54049413-770-0@2X.jpg

I think The price is due to the discontinuation of production as well its recent elevated statute

I'm talking about the late 90's early 2000's. By 2000 the Countach had been discontinued for 10 years. The recent status might be a thing 'cause I know there's a lot of renewed interest in 80's ? and the Countach is as 80's as it gets.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Rae showing these young ? how to make an album on the wild yo!
    https://youtu.be/VUZQNh5xdOg
    This my ? !

KNew I heard this sample somewhere

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yCeQbMskqJY
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-ams3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p228x119/17425906_1866944240229212_2861808361999051400_n.jpg?oh=0c634616f5ee137df9099101cc32aaf0&oe=595A2F87[/img]
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you don't have money for kids...child please.

Just be honest. Stunting is more important to you.