Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    this past episode was ? stupid. they go strong arm guns away from some chicks and they're supposed to be good guys? ooook. it was ok to go murdering ppl you dont know in their sleep too. smh the writing is just a complete cluster ? ...

The saviors weren't some innocent group tho, when they meet a group they want to extort it's automatic that they bash someone's head in. The preemptive strike made sense it just wasn't planned out properly.
    also the saviors made the first move by shooting fat girl in the head with that arrow and trying to rob Darryl Abraham and sasha.

actually those guys were acting on their own, wasnt Negan's orders. Therefore, Negan's people didnt deserve to get killed like that YET. It also resulted in 2 people getting their heads bashed in. Bottom line, they have made this group completely unlike how they were originally written. Its garbage writing and they do it for simpleminded simpletons like you.

ill be the first too admit the writing is hit or miss at times, but you also being very selective with your recollection cuz.. at the bolded... how was they supposed to know. they were attacked for no reason, point blank

and the show has been bad this season, but its had some good episodes as well.. and if you haven't noticed.. the squad hasnt been "good" for a while now... think that was kind of obvious once they went and murked neegans squad at the out post...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this past episode was ? stupid. they go strong arm guns away from some chicks and they're supposed to be good guys? ooook. it was ok to go murdering ppl you dont know in their sleep too. smh the writing is just a complete cluster ? ...

The saviors weren't some innocent group tho, when they meet a group they want to extort it's automatic that they bash someone's head in. The preemptive strike made sense it just wasn't planned out properly.

SMH no, just no... so much wrong with this post. so you still havent justified the logic behind strong arming some women out of weapons when they're supposed to be "the good guys".

btw wasnt planned out properly? pretty sure their "plan" worked until Glenn got his head smashed...

Good guys my ass this isnt a super hero flick this is the end of civilization and survival . They decided to not take negans ? anymore and they wanted the oceanside amazons to join the fight not just take their guns.
  • Splackavelli
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

also the saviors made the first move by shooting fat girl in the head with that arrow and trying to rob Darryl Abraham and sasha.

actually those guys were acting on their own, wasnt Negan's orders. Therefore, Negan's people didnt deserve to get killed like t
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick is fighting for his and others lives

Negan is a vicious bully

What is so confusing about that
  • Splackavelli
    edited March 2017
    Options

actually those guys were acting on their own, wasnt Negan's orders. Therefore, Negan's people didnt deserve to get killed like that YET. It also resulted in 2 people getting their heads bashed in. Bottom line, they have made this group completely unlike how they were originally written. Its garbage writing and they do it for simpleminded simpletons like you.

? you nerd you didnt have to insult me ? ? .Do you write the show? How the ? do you know whether or not they were acting on their own ? Man i dont have ? else to say but ? you peon nitwit, ? ass ? ! Wanna get mat at the internet audience for liking a show. Get a ? life.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

SMH no, just no... so much wrong with this post. so you still havent justified the logic behind strong arming some women out of weapons when they're supposed to be "the good guys".

btw wasnt planned out properly? pretty sure their "plan" worked until Glenn got his head smashed...

They weren't down to fight and they need weapons ? . They aren't the "good guys" they operate with a decent morale compass at most.

Btw the plan did not work because they failed to do proper recon which resulted in glenn and abes death. They believed they took out all the saviors in that night time raid which they were obviously wrong.

You're obviously too bias to be objective
  • Huey_C
    Options

Yea you're a troll, foh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I reaf the finales

80% is of it wack af

Yall not gona be happy about a certain someone

Theres some good kills
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I reaf the finales

80% is of it wack af

Theres some good kills

Post em fam, spoiler up
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I reaf the finales

80% is of it wack af

Theres some good kills

How many kills just tell me that much

3? 5?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My prediction is either Carol, Darryl, and/or Morgan gets it on the season finale
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Sounds like you missed one of the biggest, dopest, most important themes of the show. In this world, there are no such things as 'good guys'. When the world falls to ? and even surviving is extremely difficult, you can only be as good as each situation allows you to be. You try your best to keep some sort of moral code if at all possible...and do what you have to do to keep yourself and others alive.

They came in that ? tied them up, told them mad times 'This ain't gotta get ugly. We just really NEED ya guns. Please fight with us, but we're leaving with them regardless.'.

IN THIS WORLD, that's good as it gets.
  • Max.
    Options
    U guys want plot outline or who dies
  • Max.
    Options
    Bullet points of the finale

Take this as salt until sunday
    Abe and sasha flashbacks

Garbage pale kids heel turn and shoot rick(wants to be pac sooo bad)

Michone gets beat real bad

Morgan n carol team badass

Boring maggie ?

Sasha is put alive in a casket(she willing does it) but takes the poison pill so when saviors pull up to ricks...negan almost gets killed by zombie sasha

Rosita gets shot

Negan is about to ? carl amd take ricks hand When tiger(king ez etc) comes out of no where n kills someone next to negan

War starts...some good zombie killings

Maggie over voice sayn war bla blah blah
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm doing TWD review vids now.Tired of typing.I need to get a check for my love of imaginary characters

https://youtu.be/kPFuBqChiIQ
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I'm doing TWD review vids now.Tired of typing.I need to get a check for my love of imaginary characters

you was the man in Forest Gump b.

tumblr_n470b9V3hN1rujq2eo3_1280.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? a hour long bruh?

Bullet points was a better look.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    I'm just here for the fuckery
  • Huey_C
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Negan on that whiteboy ? ,smh Nh
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    I bet that ? smell like trash in bed
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a feeling about those people, damn!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

you was the man in Forest Gump b.

tumblr_n470b9V3hN1rujq2eo3_1280.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

Yoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! You a fool for this!!!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options