WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim cornett should have been waiting at the ramp for taker ultimate GOAT SEND OFF ? (rip Paul bearer)
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Roman was the right choice. Cena didn't need it, Brock didn't need it, HHH probably wouldn't have even wanted to do it so the only person with any credibility is Roman and it was well.

They didn't book Roman tp be superman, instead, they booked Undertaker to throw some big moves but he Roman survived. If Taker had hit Roman with 2-3 Tombstones people would have lost their mind. So instead booking Taker like Flair at WM 26 was a good move.

If the match was going to be ? regardless (which it was) it should've been Kane and they both retire.

Roman didn't need to/deserve to be in this, but this is what Taker and Vince wanted so whatever.

Nobody trying to watchi....never mind I just noticed who I'm responding to. Carry on.

Bruh we just saw the worst Mania ME in years, Roman couldnt even lift Taker. But go ahead and keep defending whatever the E does ?

It's still real to this guy
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman was the right choice. Cena didn't need it, Brock didn't need it, HHH probably wouldn't have even wanted to do it so the only person with any credibility is Roman and it was well.

They didn't book Roman tp be superman, instead, they booked Undertaker to throw some big moves but he Roman survived. If Taker had hit Roman with 2-3 Tombstones people would have lost their mind. So instead booking Taker like Flair at WM 26 was a good move.

If the match was going to be ? regardless (which it was) it should've been Kane and they both retire.

Roman didn't need to/deserve to be in this, but this is what Taker and Vince wanted so whatever.

Nobody trying to watchi....never mind I just noticed who I'm responding to. Carry on.

Bruh we just saw the worst Mania ME in years, Roman couldnt even lift Taker. But go ahead and keep defending whatever the E does ?

SMH
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you lames are the ones acting like marks, get emotional whenever someone dislikes something.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But you lames are the ones acting like marks, get emotional whenever someone dislikes something.

SMH
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? , Kane ain't main event, but that old ? in spectacular shape. He got 5 more years
  • blu197
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    My ? , Kane ain't main event, but that old ? in spectacular shape. He got 5 more years

Takers last match didn't need to be the Main Event, it was a ? match, Flair didn't get the Main Event in his last match in the WWE, neither did Stone Cold. Roman didn't do anything besides his 3 moves and botch multiple spots.

imo Kane should've been Takers last match, hopefully he inducts Taker to the HoF bc he's a GOAT speaker but I think Vince will do it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

But you watching it too and you crying about it instead of ignoring it if you don't like the product.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Takers last match didn't need to be the Main Event, it was a ? match, Flair didn't get the Main Event in his last match in the WWE, neither did Stone Cold. Roman didn't do anything besides his 3 moves and botch multiple spots.

imo Kane should've been Takers last match, hopefully he inducts Taker to the HoF bc he's a GOAT speaker but I think Vince will do it.

None of them had the legendary WWE status Taker has and Kane ain't drawing like Reigns.

End of story.
  • blu197
    Options

Stone Colds status in WWE isn't legendary, Reigns is a draw.

Lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stone Cold didn't tell anyone other than JR he was retiring and they wouldn't keep putting the belt on Reigns if he wasn't a draw.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Raw is going to be full of undertaker chants
  • blu197
    Options
    Stone Cold didn't tell anyone other than JR he was retiring and they wouldn't keep putting the belt on Reigns if he wasn't a draw.

This being Takers' last match was the draw, not Reigns. Nobody is paying tickets to see Reigns, he's a big reason why alot of fans like Smackdown bc it doesn't have the cancer that is Roman, no full timer is a real draw right now.

And for you to say Kane isn't a draw like Reigns has nothing to do with my point. I'm saying Takers match shouldn't be the Main Event (all of his Mania matches after HBK have been ? ) so it really doesn't matter if his opponent is a draw or not.
  • blu197
    edited April 2017
    Options

But you watching it too and you crying about it instead of ignoring it if you don't like the product.

I actually enjoyed Mania besides the Orton/Bray match, SD divas cluster-? and the Main Event.

Best overall Mania in awhile. Just bc I didn't love every match on the card I don't like the product?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is paying tickets to see Reigns.

Literally was reported like 3-4 days ago that Roman has surpassed Cena as the highest merchandise seller.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Can't wait til Raw later tonite..gonna DVR it so I don't miss nothing
  • blu197
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Nobody is paying tickets to see Reigns.

Literally was reported like 3-4 days ago that Roman has surpassed Cena as the highest merchandise seller.

Wasn't New Day the highest in merch sales? And when you look at the crowds nobody is ever wearing Reigns merch, the "he sells merch so he's a draw" argument is wack and was ? Cena fans used to say.

You're trying to tell me since a guy sells merch it justifies him killing the ratings lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all stop feeding that troll
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I lost it on the Hardy's guys, I picked up on wrestling a lil later than most fans my age so Jeff hardy is like a "childhood hero"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Ion even know who won the ic title match
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They wasted taker vs sting and n styles
    This year

Sad
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion even know who won the ic title match

Dean
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    almost thought matt was bout to break kayfabe at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVz71YzHvw0
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roman shouldn't have won that match. They don't need to hand the torch down to him I don't know how much more WWE are going to push Reins.

For me Undertaker is the greatest (it's subjective and personal preference) I would have like to see him go out to AJ and give him his wrestlemania moment or even Cena more than Roman. ? Roman didn't even turn heel in the match like everyone was expecting