The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls vs Celtics gonna have 3 of my Golden Eagles out there :3
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See y'all on Sunday
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    C9ThW4hVoAEfPzL.jpg:large

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Niggaaaaaaaa!!!! THE ? IS CHESS......

#WeWantedThePacersThisWholeTime
    #3-1AgainstThemThisSeason
    #WeWouldKickTheShitOutThdBullz
    #ButTheyHaveGaveUsTroubleThisYear

and to face the raptors in the 2nd round.Cavs intentionally let boston get the 1 seed cuz of that imo

easier series than facing washington.The wizards(if they advanced) would be a match up problem for the cavs.Wall averaging 29 vs them this season kyrie can't stay in front of wall and they have no rim protector they aint wanna deal wit that.They woulda won cuz the wizards can't defend either

I agree....I think this year the Wizards are going to max out there potential and could possibly meet us in the conference finals...By the time they reach the ECF they gon be easy work. In my opinion.
  • Beta
    Options
    Want wall to reach the conference and then his road to getting respect as one of the best players in the league will be complete and then I can sit back like a proud father
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    East is so bad I wouldn't be shocked if Bulls made the finals and I am being dead serious

when i posted that my 2k MyGm had them in the finals, it got frowned upon

i'ma chill tho
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Want wall to reach the conference and then his road to getting respect as one of the best players in the league will be complete and then I can sit back like a proud father

Not happening
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man Im slick shocked he still ain't got it after this season, let alone the previous 2-3, had career year, got back to his solid defense, lead wiz well past expectations and folks debated if he was even an all-star. dude might have to win a ring just for us to avoid ridicule for being fans of his lol
  • Beta
    Options

Man Im slick shocked he still ain't got it after this season, let alone the previous 2-3, had career year, got back to his solid defense, lead wiz well past expectations and folks debated if he was even an all-star. dude might have to win a ring just for us to avoid ridicule for being fans of his lol

I've seen ? say the wizards won't make the playoffs to wall getting them there, seen him earn his way to all star games, win a dunk contest, become a better shooter and player and now put his name into MVP rankings..all that's left is real success in the playoffs
  • Beta
    edited April 2017
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

I've seen ? say the wizards won't make the playoffs to wall getting them there, seen him earn his way to all star games, win a dunk contest, become a better shooter and player and now put his name into MVP rankings..all that's left is real success in the playoffs

Quit slurping Wall, you ? weirdo. You're a Heat fan. ? got backup teams and ? , FOH

This is sad man

like if you ain't dickriding posters you saying NOTHING
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might regret asking this, but based off what?

Bulls have more playoff and championship experience, they are playing better at the end of the season compared to before and they are better than their record indicates, they overcame a lot this season. Outside Thomas who do the Bulls really need to stop? Soft ass Horford? Mirotic ? ass gonna be the x factor

You have to gameplan for avery and Jae as well. Our bench is the reason a lot of our games were close. Lol Celtics in 6
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I want Sam Hinkie to be our new GM. Super envious of the Sixers rebuild. He put them in position to contend down the line. A core of Simmons/*Embid/Saric and possibly two top 6 picks in this draft one of which he flipped MCW for. Then they turn around and fire him.

Hennigan fell victim to being short sighted and tried to cut corners on our rebuild. That's why he was ultimately let go. It wasn't all his fault tho he was clearly pressured into some of those moves by the higher ups but the Ibaka trade and Biyombo/Green signings were squarely on him and the white board incident was he last straw. He has a good eye for young talent and has good cap savy. Should latch on somewhere soon. Good luck to him in the future.
  • Beta
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st team Tony Allen out indefinitely damn, I wanted to see him match up with kawhi for a series
  • Beta
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im still mad about this award show ? . In about 2 months people not gonna care about the mvp that much.

Yeah like if that ? ? russell wins it after sitting home for two months from being eliminated it's like ehhh
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still mad about this award show ? . In about 2 months people not gonna care about the mvp that much.

Yeah like if that ? ? russell wins it after sitting home for two months from being eliminated it's like ehhh

NBA ? up from a marketing standpoint too. I think this MVP debate being so heated would have attracted more people to the playoffs in general. In 2 months we gonna be talking about playoff results, finals mvp etc.., no one gonna give a ? about the regular season MVP
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Said this back in May before the hire was official
    The more Ive thought about this possible D'Antoni hire the more Im starting to like the idea if we can a get a strong defensive minded coach and staff which it looks like we're in the process of doing.

If Harden can get away from Iso ball push the ball and be a playmaker in D'antonis system I can see how that could work with his abilty to handle the ball, get the basket and pass but this all depends on one thing...

There has to be a massive overhaul of the roster and get some guys who can actually space the floor, put the ball on the court and be two way players. If its the same team from last year I have no doubt in mind this will be an epic fail but if everything works out in the offseason I can see the vision

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

Besides stating the obvious.What did you predict that actually happened? You saw the vision? :/

D'antoni did this in phoenix won a bunch of regular season games with a high pace,high scoring offense,inflated stats,#1 in 3's,trash/suspect defense,mvp candidate/winner.You aint say nothin

lol this fool Thomas is in playoff form already...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    to all my H-Town brethren, u want that underdog deluxe avi bet or nah?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They're copycatting the NFL with their award show.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

it would be all good if Harden was sittin his ass at home but won tho right? ?