Sion wrote: »
    Or unlimited potential

the sky's the limit
    tremendous upside
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.

speaking as a man with a few dollars..

bruh...if she is truly happy with what she does...
    why ? her dream.

y'all might need to talk about finances before y'all get married. try understanding your limits with the total income.

if y'all cool with that.. nothing else matters.

finances come a problem because one doesn't respect the other as a person because let money be the dictating factor of who has power.

the real question is , is she living within your total income?

you can't buy louboutins with a Micheal kors check
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    BedStuy wrote: »
    Everytime I'm at work everyone say why do I look mean and unfriendly. I just hate co workers because they always kissing ass, snitching, gossiping, and stealing. I like to work by myself. No such thing as friends. Gotta remind myself that every day. ? hate NYC sometimes.

lol that aint just NYC bruh.

i know that man. NYC is the worst..... times 10 on everything
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey everyone, what's another word for "unleashed potential" ? I'll even accept different language interpretations of it sounds good. Would really really appreciate it.
    Or unlimited potential

boxed greatness
    ? 's ace up his sleeve
    Lost Jordan with a new GPS finding his way to greatness
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24 Legacy started off slow but got good at the end
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carmelo Fail
    No team
    No ?
    ? thot stripper pregnant
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey everyone, what's another word for "unleashed potential" ? I'll even accept different language interpretations of it sounds good. Would really really appreciate it.
    Or unlimited potential

boxed greatness
    ? 's ace up his sleeve
    Lost Jordan with a new GPS finding his way to greatness

Keep em coming y'all !!! I'm tryna keep at no more than 3 words max

Mystic gohan
    Black excellence
    Super saiyan rage
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorrow_? wrote: »
    So I'm thinking about proposing to my GF later this year, but after speaking with various adults older then me (IM 25 shes 22) many have advised against making the leap until she can prove herself to be financially on par with myself.

I know the majority of marriages end due to financial difficulties and she only plans on being a massage therapist which doesn't bring in too much money in the long run. I really love her though but I get nervous and skeptical mainly because her age and lack of desire to really get into a career that brings in more money. On top of that shes only my 2nd GF and 4th female I've slept with even my mom was hinting at me playing the field a bit more before making such a massive commitment. We've been dating for 4 years now and I kinda don't wanna string her along.

So ? I dunno, would you marry someone who made significantly less than you and has no future plans to increase their income significantly? Does money really trump love? Help a young ? out y'all.

So nobody here but women are going to tell you to get married. I am going on 16 years with my wife (12 married). I say dont make that leap yet. If you are living together. You are married without the papers. If you are not living with her. Play the field. Go out there and do your thing and make sure every chick know you aint for a relationship. Make sure they know that.

Also do things with your girl. Go out of town, hit concerts, live your life with her. If she finds out you cheated. Guess what? She aint going nowhere. Why? Because she is having the time of her life with you traveling and hitting the spots. When she try to come back. Hit her with lets be friends first and take it slow.

The moral of all that ? I just wrote. Dont be in a serious relationship until you get older. You have 5 more years to play hard as ? . Also you have 5 more years to work hard as ? . the two go hand in hand.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thou shalt not ? trust
    Thou shalt not ? save
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance

2 females just got slumped on 51st and Halsted. Dead bodies just laying out there :/
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ya wife is tryin on clothes and asks you what color sandals should she buy and you already bought the color she needs for her birthday. I told her ass cop some jellys
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Seen the FB killer shot himself. Is it just me or does it seem like that's the cool way about getting away with murder these days? Just off yourself.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance

2 females just got slumped on 51st and Halsted. Dead bodies just laying out there :/

NOONE CARES
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen the FB killer shot himself. Is it just me or does it seem like that's the cool way about getting away with murder these days? Just off yourself.

it's not the cool way, it's the easy way.. he's avoided life in prison..

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was probably hungry af
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

it's not the cool way, it's the easy way.. he's avoided life in prison..

he ? tho...thought he'd like it