The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Broner need to move out of Cincy...

IMO that ain't going to solve his issues.

The way Broner is right now no matter where he at some ? is going to happen.

? need to change himself
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Broner need to move out of Cincy...

IMO that ain't going to solve his issues.

The way Broner is right now no matter where he at some ? is going to happen.

? need to change himself
    You sound slightly racist my ?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ward need to stop cryin' and give that man his rematch already.

I agree with the bold but this is same ? Floyd used to when in every interview that ? was talking about how he never gets credit for ? . No difference to me.

We not talking about not getting credit. We talkong abaout him stalling on the rematch, as the first fight was super close.

The difference between him and Floyd... Both of Floyd's closest fights, (Castillo, Maidana) he rematched them immediately. This dude Ward is dragging his feet like a got damn anchor.
    We don't know how the negotiations go. We don't know SOG's situation with Roc nation. What we do know is SOG is the A-side. Kathy needs to respect that. I huess it has to make sense to SOG, before we get that rematch.
    I do know SOG ain't ducking nobody. His (flawless) record proves that. He's p4p #1 at the moment.

Nah bruh. He CLEARLY stalling on the rematch, and through the media, at that.
    I don't know how the negotiations are going and neither does anyone in this thread. It took like 7 years years to make #Maypac, so what are we really talking about?

Let's stick to the fatcs and leave emotion out of this (bear with me). What we do know is that Dre is the A-side and it has to make sense to him. How we as fans feel is not important. That's the business aspect of this game. These prize fighters are litterally putting their lives on the lines to entertain us and provide for their families.
    As a fan, I wanna see that rematch as much as anyone, but I understand the business aspect of this game. I think Dre is thinking about his future. I've heard him say he might retire which is a choice we all have to respect. I hope that he'll fight Kovalev this year, but we gonna have to wait and see and respect w/e choice the A-side in this makes. The game is the game.

You say leave emotion out of it, then sprinkle it throughout. He is only the A side because he barely won. Facts. His skill set? A side. His drawing power? I wouldn't quite call that A side.
    I stated straight facts, my dude. SOG's the A-side because he won UD. He holds the belt. That's why Superman is calling him out instead of Krusher. Whether you felt he 'barely' won, is your opinion and irrelevant. I share your opinion on the fight FYI because I too felt it could go either way.
    The fact remains Dre holds the title which makes him the A-side. In their first match his purse was bigger as well if I'm not mistaken BTW. Dre's the A-side and we'll get a date for the rematch when it makes sense to him. He the A-side and he should that negotiation position. How we as fans feel is irrelevant.
    lol Everything I said came through. I know WTF I'm talking about, while these casual fans are typing dumb fan talk. Dumb fan talk gets checked everytime. I'm not even gonna be petty about it though.

I think SOG will beat Kovalev even more convincingly. You see how Kovalev's been complaining about the UD L he took and acting emotional. When he face to face with SOG, all that tough talk stops though. It's been almost 6 months and this guy is still making excuses and whining. Now he's saying he "overtrained" for the first fight to explain away while he faded in the second half of the fight. I thought you won? Why are you making all these excuses if you won the fight?
    SOG might not just beat him but stop him this time around, if Kovalev's fighting mad and emo. Can't get into this fight against a p4p future HOF-er mad and emotional and Kovalev knows that. On Kovalev's part I really hope all this is just an act. I also hope he listens to John David this time around.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Berto said he learned alot from his previous loss hopefully he brings this to this upcoming bout. Porter is wild and unorthodox fighter but he will get his ass beat. If Berto underestimate porter he will lose I got Berto UD
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with the bold but this is same ? Floyd used to when in every interview that ? was talking about how he never gets credit for ? . No difference to me.

We not talking about not getting credit. We talkong abaout him stalling on the rematch, as the first fight was super close.

The difference between him and Floyd... Both of Floyd's closest fights, (Castillo, Maidana) he rematched them immediately. This dude Ward is dragging his feet like a got damn anchor.
    We don't know how the negotiations go. We don't know SOG's situation with Roc nation. What we do know is SOG is the A-side. Kathy needs to respect that. I huess it has to make sense to SOG, before we get that rematch.
    I do know SOG ain't ducking nobody. His (flawless) record proves that. He's p4p #1 at the moment.

I don't know how the negotiations are going and neither does anyone in this thread. It took like 7 years years to make #Maypac, so what are we really talking about?

Let's stick to the fatcs and leave emotion out of this (bear with me). What we do know is that Dre is the A-side and it has to make sense to him. How we as fans feel is not important. That's the business aspect of this game. These prize fighters are litterally putting their lives on the lines to entertain us and provide for their families.
    As a fan, I wanna see that rematch as much as anyone, but I understand the business aspect of this game. I think Dre is thinking about his future. I've heard him say he might retire which is a choice we all have to respect. I hope that he'll fight Kovalev this year, but we gonna have to wait and see and respect w/e choice the A-side in this makes. The game is the game.

You say leave emotion out of it, then sprinkle it throughout. He is only the A side because he barely won. Facts. His skill set? A side. His drawing power? I wouldn't quite call that A side.
    I stated straight facts, my dude. SOG's the A-side because he won UD. He holds the belt. That's why Superman is calling him out instead of Krusher. Whether you felt he 'barely' won, is your opinion and irrelevant. I share your opinion on the fight FYI because I too felt it could go either way.
    The fact remains Dre holds the title which makes him the A-side. In their first match his purse was bigger as well if I'm not mistaken BTW. Dre's the A-side and we'll get a date for the rematch when it makes sense to him. He the A-side and he should that negotiation position. How we as fans feel is irrelevant.
    lol Everything I said came through. I know WTF I'm talking about, while these casual fans are typing dumb fan talk. Dumb fan talk gets checked everytime. I'm not even gonna be petty about it though.

I think SOG will beat Kovalev even more convincingly. You see how Kovalev's been complaining about the UD L he took and acting emotional. When he face to face with SOG, all that tough talk stops though. It's been almost 6 months and this guy is still making excuses and whining. Now he's saying he "overtrained" for the first fight to explain away while he faded in the second half of the fight. I thought you won? Why are you making all these excuses if you won the fight?
    SOG might not just beat him but stop him this time around, if Kovalev's fighting mad and emo. Can't get into this fight against a p4p future HOF-er mad and emotional and Kovalev knows that. On Kovalev's part I really hope all this is just an act. I also hope he listens to John David this time around.

Why this ? acting like he saying something that's not been said before? Lmao! Obviously you've no clue who you're talking to my ? haha. I don't get "checked" when it comes to boxing, believe that. Everyone has an opinion, and just because you feel Ward is the A-side don't make it fact. This is a lot of tough talk on behalf of someone who barely squeaked by. And just as an FYI, I made plenty of $$$ on Ward's W. See unlike you ? , I can call a fight like I see it, not the way I want to see it because I'm rooting for a certain guy. Clown.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why this ? acting like he saying something that's not been said before? Lmao! Obviously you've no clue who you're talking to my ? haha. I don't get "checked" when it comes to boxing, believe that. Everyone has an opinion, and just because you feel Ward is the A-side don't make it fact. This is a lot of tough talk on behalf of someone who barely squeaked by. And just as an FYI, I made plenty of $$$ on Ward's W. See unlike you ? , I can call a fight like I see it, not the way I want to see it because I'm rooting for a certain guy. Clown.

This ^

Therefore your 52 Handblocks was useless...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

wasnt yall ? giving me ? for coming down hard on him years ago?

ah...now yall see why?

? got GOAT potential but cant leave thm streets alone
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This some shameful ?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

wasnt yall ? giving me ? for coming down hard on him years ago?

ah...now yall see why?

? got GOAT potential but cant leave thm streets alone

The same go for terrance crawford.... they both need to relocate cities as well as ditch the ? they deal wit
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any1 got a link or acestream to Porter Berto?? Much appreciated!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the cave man fightin tonite.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    the cave man men fightin tonite.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

eh. I'm not fan of Berto but at least he lets his hands go.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Showtime fell off hard
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2017
    Options

eh. I'm not fan of Berto but at least he lets his hands go.
    im just sayin thats what they are.. Berto is a tough son of a ? .. i wouldnt be surprised at him winning.. it a fight Porter is suppose to win though
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    Any1 got a link or acestream to Porter Berto?? Much appreciated!

HELP! lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I thought I had showtime. ...time for the link ?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    They was gasd in the 4th round. Da ? is this
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭