Flex & Wack have joined together in conspiracy to assassinate the character Of not only Mr. Shakur,

Options

Comments

• chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Bay ? remind me of jersey ? . They wild as hell and always been overshadowed by the bigger city . But they go hard. I always thought the bay went harder then LA like jersey go harder then NY

i got family in jersey and them ? wild as ? lool.

I went on the run and ended up in jersey. Them ? is wild for no reason

i avoid taking my cousins anywhere when they come to visit down here smh.

Brah your family and cousins on wack100 level ? you talkin bout
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bay ? remind me of jersey ? . They wild as hell and always been overshadowed by the bigger city . But they go hard. I always thought the bay went harder then LA like jersey go harder then NY

I got mad respect for them bay ? . There are about that drama
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    This is Pac best verse..Thats the one Mac minister talkin bout

My family tree consists of drug dealers, thugs and killers
    Strugglin', known to hustle, screaming, "? they feelings!"
    I got advice from my father, all he told me was this
    ? , get off your ass if you plan to be rich!
    There's ten rules to the game, but I'll share with you two
    Know ? gon' hate you for whatever you do
    Now, rule one: get your cash on, M.O.B.
    That's Money Over ? , 'cause they breed envy
    Now rule two is a hard one: watch for phonies
    Keep your enemies close, ? , watch your homies
    It seemed a little unimportant, when he told me I smiled
    Picture jewels bein' handed to an innocent child
    I never knew in my lifetime I'd live by these rules
    Initiated as an outlaw, studyin' rules
    Now Papa ain't around, so I gotta recall
    Or come to grips with bein' written on my enemy's walls
    Promised if I have a seed, I'ma guide him right
    Dear Lord, don't let me die tonight
    I got words for my comrades, listen and learn
    Ain't nothin' free, get back what you earned
    No doubt, gettin' higher than a ? , bless me please
    This Thug Life'll be the death of me, c'mon, yeah

This is the type of thing just anybody cant come up with. Pac's music was full of this type of raps. Motivational, educational, and relatable.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Somebody @me if Wack or Flex get their ass kicked. I really dont give a dam about reactions and comments. Go see about em.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody @me if Wack or Flex get their ass kicked. I really dont give a dam about reactions and comments. Go see about em.

I seen 19 new posts so I came in here thinking one of them dudes got touched..

@$tayRichRollin
    @Angeles1son85

Why people yelling wack name in the GWeed ? ..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i swear this dude is unintentionally funny...

how the fukk you end up in Jersey from Cali

lol

? was on his cross country Forrest gump ? . lol

I can't

lmao

They gave a young ? bail. Wasn't trying to go back to court so me being young and stupid at the time I had some money saved up and had extended family members in jersey and ny. I just showed up at there door steps and didn't tell them I was on the run. So by accident my aunt called my dad to check on him and told him I was there. He explained my situation and they kicked my ass out there damn house( yo New York ? don't like to clean) I was relieved because they are not that domesticated. I met some young tender in jersey In Elizabeth nj. And she let me stay with her until the law caught me and beat me up. ? was fun!

Lol this was hilarious
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i avoid taking my cousins anywhere when they come to visit down here smh.

Same here had some cousins come out here to visit them ? was wild as ? ,i had to tell them ? yo i live here yall dont lol.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossflossy wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    chompollet wrote: »
    Lol I google Mac minister he seem to be some crazy ? . Why is all this killers defending Pac? Lol

"Andre Dow (known by his stage name Mac Minister) is an American rapper who was found guilty for the murder of Kansas City rappers Anthony "Fat-Tone" Watkins and Jermaine "Cowboy" Akins in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2005."

The bodies of the victims were later found riddled with AK-47 bullets at a construction site outside of Las Vegas

dont do that... deflecting... Homie a murderer but he murdered the cat who supposedly killed his homeboy. Thats a real friend lol

it's drag though. they all knew fat tone ain't did that. however when the rumor's started, it looked like fat tone wasn't doing enough to deflect the rumors and some thought that he was loving the attention and getting glory off being the subject of the rumors

mac minister set dude up and robbed him and killed him. after he got caught, people said it was for mac dre and he rode that. but in reality it was just a straight robbery. he probably been wanting to get him, but fat tone and he had mutual potnas. after they wasn't cool with fat tone no more it was a green light to get him. but it wasn't no 'let me ride on the ? that killed dre' type of thing. he knew tone didn't do it or was even associated with the dudes that did

This. Told Tone he was gonna get him linked up with Snoop dogg. Tone repped that C so he thought it was gonna be a great business connection on the music tip. They got him out there and slaughtered him and his homie cowboy.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh I witnessed Gonzoe and Wack going at it. After me and Wack went at it. Gonzoe was going in on him ? was hilarious.

y7crh65bm3rv.jpg
    qp3qjo2hzix0.jpg
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Bay claims PAC as their own, and they will ride for him C-BO and Spice 1 aint no suckas and MAC Minister a real goon he had fat tone clapped for being responsible for MAC Dre's death
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here's my very unpopular opinion on pac...

well not really pac....

well yes.

why didn't any if his homies steer him clear of danger an tell him to keep it in the booth an stat outta trouble?

why didn't any of them ? say fukk the gang ? you bigger rhan that?

ok....he's a grown man.
    but people still willing to due for a dead man but wasn't ready to die to keep his mind right?

this is that "price how hood" you are ? I hate that we black people need to stop living by.

that very mentality took black power an made it powerless now that's everybodies ? ?

I smell alot of ? an opportunity.
    an game just a while fukk ? . ? is just gone ghost
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? feel safe because they feel like the ppl involved are too old to want to ride or in jail or dead.

It boggles my mind a person could be this fake,but I guess it works.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well not really pac....

well yes.

why didn't any if his homies steer him clear of danger an tell him to keep it in the booth an stat outta trouble?

ok....he's a grown man.
    but people still willing to due for a dead man but wasn't ready to die to keep his mind right?

this is that "price how hood" you are ? I hate that we black people need to stop living by.

that very mentality took black power an made it powerless now that's everybodies ? ?

Because those weren't his homies
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

well not really pac....

well yes.

ok....he's a grown man.

Pac was loyal to a fault.. Suge put up a Million and change to bail him out so Pac was ride or die, literally..

Also you're speaking in generalizations about someone talking sense into him but he died for a specific reason that night.. had he not help stomp out Baby lane he wouldn't have got shot, its really that simple
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

well not really pac....

well yes.

ok....he's a grown man.

Pac was loyal to a fault.. Suge put up a Million and change to bail him out so Pac was ride or die, literally..

Also you're speaking in generalizations about someone talking sense into him but he died for a specific reason that night.. had he not help stomp out Baby lane he wouldn't have got shot, its really that simple

Wasn't it Interscope and not Deathrow who put up the money?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

well not really pac....

well yes.

ok....he's a grown man.

Wasn't it Interscope and not Deathrow who put up the money?

no. interscope didnt want to bail out again .
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My whole thing with Pac and I was a fan when he was alive, he was behaving like a foot soldier and not a boss. He didn't really know the impact he had at the time.