The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Just off of sheer highlights, i rather Tatum then fultz....like Tatum's size (n/h) and versatility(what seems to be) , and he would only get bigger and stronger.

Dont think the Cs system really needs a PG. They huck up 3s anyways...so don't really need a good PG for that ish.

Tatum didn't play well until 2nd half of the year, he's inefficient at times too, gimme fultz
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Just off of sheer highlights, i rather Tatum then fultz....like Tatum's size (n/h) and versatility(what seems to be) , and he would only get bigger and stronger.

Dont think the Cs system really needs a PG. They huck up 3s anyways...so don't really need a good PG for that ish.

I don't disagree but I'm not drafting him at 1, im fleecing a team and moving down, I think we can do that to Phoenix who will probably move on from Bledsoe and I would assume would like to pair Fultz with Booker

So Bledsoe and #4 for let's say Smart and #1? Or do you need more from PHX

Nah unless Bledsoe is involved in some type of 3 team deal he won't be involved, 4th and their pick next year for the first at least
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    IT and Fultz can play together. I think they move Bradley/Crowder for a big

U dont trade Bradley. Bosten better keep Bradley and Smart on theyteam. Theywillngly hustle and want to play defense. Crowder can go. Trade the pick and draft the kid from Duke later

Jae Crowder got one of the best contracts in the NBA, after this year dude still has like 3 years left making between 7-8 mil
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Tatum didn't play well until 2nd half of the year, he's inefficient at times too, gimme fultz

Ok we got it, Fultz is your favorite player in the draft. What do you think about the fit?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Lavar ? up saying that Kyrie's mom wasn't around growing up but Lonzo;s mom was while he was growing up.....Kyrie's mom died when he was 4

He taking it too far... that was a low blow and him talking about something he did not ? about. He owe him an apology.

Nope. What's said is what he does. He gotta something to say about EVERYBODY.

And as soon as he throw of Lonzo teammates under the bust like he did at UCLA and the coaching at his younger sons school ? gon be popping and hilarious

Dude don't want his Brand to make money.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Harden/Moses Malone Jr story is hilarious, they saying Harden paid 20 racks to have him beat up and Harden watched the beating live via facetime while in the strip club

Lol I can almost believe it due to the last part
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    This cat Lavar ball is going in on ? Whitlock and that cute CAC chick from the Herd......LOL

Where can I find this glorious moment?

prolly will have to DL his podcast , I listen via IHeartradio app!

Whitlock podcast?

Quite possible Lavar Ball got a podcast I just didn't know about it.

He may be talking about Cowherd.

So he was on The Herd and not Speak for Yourself.

Good looking out my fellow sports fans!!!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lavar ? up saying that Kyrie's mom wasn't around growing up but Lonzo;s mom was while he was growing up.....Kyrie's mom died when he was 4

He taking it too far... that was a low blow and him talking about something he did not ? about. He owe him an apology.

Nope. What's said is what he does. He gotta something to say about EVERYBODY.

And as soon as he throw of Lonzo teammates under the bust like he did at UCLA and the coaching at his younger sons school ? gon be popping and hilarious

Dude don't want his Brand to make money.

i agree with u but he spoke on that man family like his was better cuz Lonzos mom was around. Dude mom died. Mistakes like that warrant apology.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cat Lavar ball is going in on ? Whitlock and that cute CAC chick from the Herd......LOL

Where can I find this glorious moment?

prolly will have to DL his podcast , I listen via IHeartradio app!

Whitlock podcast?

Quite possible Lavar Ball got a podcast I just didn't know about it.

He may be talking about Cowherd.

So he was on The Herd and not Speak for Yourself.

Good looking out my fellow sports fans!!!

Yeah he was on Cowherd after leaving Undisputed.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this Summer League bout to be pretty good this year..
  • d.green
    Options

He may have taken it too far or maybe not....but he basically said Kyrie shouldn't compare his situation to Lonzo's.
    He said Kyrie doesn't have kids while he (Lavar) has a wife and 3 boys and maybe Kyrie doesn't understand he and his son's relationship as he didn't grow up in a 2-parent home.

Kyrie stepped out there to speak on that man's parenting, so he has to handle the reply as well.

• d.green
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wonder why its so hard to find the full clip when she started the whole "are you threatening me" ? .

https://youtu.be/pX3pEr-Usnc
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Colangelo might try to make a play for Jimmy..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read the other day that lebron can't pass jordan brand for the simple fact that he dont got nothing for the hoes like jordan does.

white woman is right that BBB needs some ? for the ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How ? who been talking about how stupid LaVar been for months all of a sudden his groupies lmao. ? was entertaining for radio but at the end of the day homie is delusional. Raised his kids well but he is hella delusional.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    man if the pels ever trade AD, i swear i wont watch another ? game from them

he can leave in FA, but the pels cant just trade him

no amount of future draft picks gon fill that void

Exactly.

Side note man. What are we thinking keeping Gentry around.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Harden/Moses Malone Jr story is hilarious, they saying Harden paid 20 racks to have him beat up and Harden watched the beating live via facetime while in the strip club

nick-cage-lol.gif
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I read the other day that lebron can't pass jordan brand for the simple fact that he dont got nothing for the hoes like jordan does.

What shoes did Nike, Reebok, Adidas make for women when they very first launched?

She would have a point if BBB was at least 5 years into the business.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harden is fool for that if true.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What shoes did Nike, Reebok, Adidas make for women when they very first launched?

First off, I dont ? know..

Two, maybe so

Three, I dont care about this ? so dont reply just know that yeah you're probably right
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Women are the ones buying most of these sneakers for punk ass spoiled kids and or ? ass ? that stay at home with no job at age 30 living off they girls money.

LaVar caught feelings and went after Kristine who is nor a feminist or the white media who are truly crushing LaVar for his strong personality. It's like when Birdman went after the breakfast club and not the ? calling Birdman out. LaVar has been on multiple shows with stronger white personalities and he ain't act like he did toward kristine.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

First off, I dont ? know..

Two, maybe so

Three, I dont care about this ? so dont reply just know that yeah you're probably right

LLS

Yeah I replied
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Women are the ones buying most of these sneakers for punk ass spoiled kids and or ? ass ? that stay at home with no job at age 30 living off they girls money.

LaVar caught feelings and went after Kristine who is nor a feminist or the white media who are truly crushing LaVar for his strong personality. It's like when Birdman went after the breakfast club and not the ? calling Birdman out. LaVar has been on multiple shows with stronger white personalities and he ain't act like he did toward kristine.

So your response is women spending the most money on men's shoes and you want this ? who is just launching his business to make a product for women even though these same women spending more money on men's shoes.

Make that make sense?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He may have taken it too far or maybe not....but he basically said Kyrie shouldn't compare his situation to Lonzo's.
    He said Kyrie doesn't have kids while he (Lavar) has a wife and 3 boys and maybe Kyrie doesn't understand he and his son's relationship as he didn't grow up in a 2-parent home.

Kyrie stepped out there to speak on that man's parenting, so he has to handle the reply as well.

Touche