The Official 2017 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Last season Eagles Skins had 3rd offense in yardage. 3 of our 7 losses came by a td or less, our redzone O was 30th in the league (worse than Philly) Because Reed was the only effective option in the redzone . Now we have a few in Pryor and Doctson being healthy and Perine as a potential power back, and added a bunch of new talent on defense where we were weak last year.As well as dropping the woat defensive coordinator. Y'all ? can stay sleep if y'all want.

Y'all not the only team that can do that.

We got a defense to go wit it though. What y'all got? Had the second worse pass D in the division last season. For all this talk about our corners, we still managed to finish 13th overall in pass d...and that's despite finishing top 5 in plays of 20 or more given up lol

This ? talkin ? and havnt sniffed a win against us in 5 games. That's 3 seasons ago. "What yall got?" :joy:
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Last season Eagles Skins had 3rd offense in yardage. 3 of our 7 losses came by a td or less, our redzone O was 30th in the league (worse than Philly) Because Reed was the only effective option in the redzone . Now we have a few in Pryor and Doctson being healthy and Perine as a potential power back, and added a bunch of new talent on defense where we were weak last year.As well as dropping the woat defensive coordinator. Y'all ? can stay sleep if y'all want.

We got a defense to go wit it though. What y'all got? Had the second worse pass D in the division last season. For all this talk about our corners, we still managed to finish 13th overall in pass d...and that's despite finishing top 5 in plays of 20 or more given up lol

This ? talkin ? and havnt sniffed a win against us in 5 games. That's 3 seasons ago. "What yall got?" :joy:

Y'all won the division at 8-8 a season ago, besides that, remind me of what else have yall done lately that has you ? so confident? Lol....so what y'all beat us 5 times in a row. All y'all have to show for it is 1 playoff appearance during that same time span lol.
  • Stew
    Options

Y'all won the division at 8-8 a season ago, besides that, remind me of what else have done lately that has you ? so confident? Lol

Beat yall 5 games in a row? The ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    1. We Didn't win the division at 8-8

2. Only two teams in the east won the division twice over the last 5 seasons. We're one, y'all not

• bless the child
    edited May 2017
    Options

2. Only two teams in the east won the division twice over the last 5 seasons. We're one, y'all not

Y'all haven't won more than 10 games in a season since 91...so basically y'all on win the div when the others teams ain't good lolol
  • BDBIID
    Options

Y'all haven't won more than 10 games in a season since 91...so basically y'all on win the div when the others teams ain't good lolol

And That's like me bringing up Super Bowls and ya having none.

remarks like that are irrelevant to the topic we having here and now.

FACTS recently we won the division more often than you and kicked your ass head to head. Convo over all that other ? for the birds.

Bars

• bless the child
    Options

And That's like me bringing up Super Bowls and ya having none.

remarks like that are irrelevant to the topic we having here and now.

FACTS recently we won the division more often than you and kicked your ass head to head. Convo over all that other ? for the birds.

Bars

You tryna tailor it for your own argument. I can say we won the division 3 times over the last 10 seasons, and y'all only twice, and never made it past the wild card round.

Bars.
  • BDBIID
    Options
    No you said what have we done lately. A 5 year sample size is the general timeframe for that. I ain't trying to tailor ? . YOU asked what happened lately and didn't like the response.

You popped off and it backfired. Hit the showers scrap. :s

• Stew
    Options
    This ? all over the place "why yall so confident?" "So what yall have owned us, yall didnt win the Super Bowl" "so what yall have done more than us lately, u hvnt won anything since '91 nvm that we never won anything ever what's that got to do with it?"

:joy:
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? all over the place "why yall so confident?" "So what yall have owned us, yall didnt win the Super Bowl" "so what yall have done more than us lately, u hvnt won anything since '91 nvm that we never won anything ever what's that got to do with it?"

:joy:

I don't understand how eagles fans talk ? they never won ? straight comedy
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    Aint even mad at L Blount

2 x SB Champion

go get your money mayne.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blount takin ? over the top without Brady now?

p5ymqazcd1sx.gif

All they were missing is a running game, a #1 WR and a secondary. I mean, they took care of 2 in FA. Young cbs in the draft. 2 out of 3 aint bad. Blount was good in Tampa.

Ya, he gave us like 5 ypc. He has fumbling problems, isn't good on short yardage, and can only play on running plays.

Not a bad pickup. But Philly fans be prepared to get frustrated with that ? .
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He averages 1 fumble a year in the last 4 years. I was glad when he left Tampa. Him and Talib

Philly needed a short yardage back.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL set to allow teams to bring back 2 players of injured reserve during the season

NFL also set to make overtime 10 minutes instead of 15
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    NFL set to allow teams to bring back 2 players of injured reserve during the season

NFL also set to make overtime 10 minutes instead of 15

this won't last long, especially if it starts resulting in more ties

coaches and players will ? about not having enough time
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He averages 1 fumble a year in the last 4 years. I was glad when he left Tampa. Him and Talib

He only carried a full load 1 of those 4 seasons. I was ok with Blount leaving. Missed Talib...? Adderall.

He wasn't a good short yardage back with us, despite his size/strength.
  • bless the child
    Options
    Yo, this Olorun ? on y'all ? super hard. You sure you a cowboys fan ? ?

• bless the child
    Options
    Lol y'all wack ass ? keep bringing up Superbowls when all you ? probably didn't care about football the last time y'all sniffed a Superbowl. Y'all don't have any recent achievements to be proud of? Lol
    Foh y'all in the same boat as us. Only team that can talk in the NFC East is the Giants. Stop bragging about Championships you need a VCR to watch lol
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He only carried a full load 1 of those 4 seasons. I was ok with Blount leaving. Missed Talib...? Adderall.

He wasn't a good short yardage back with us, despite his size/strength.

He wont carry a full load in Philly
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am interested to see Perine in D.C. he reminds me of a faster MJD
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caleb Brantley had them charges dropped due to insufficient evidence. Damn shame what happened to his pockets over this DV ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Lol y'all wack ass ? keep bringing up Superbowls when all you ? probably didn't care about football the last time y'all sniffed a Superbowl. Y'all don't have any recent achievements to be proud of? Lol
    Foh y'all in the same boat as us. Only team that can talk in the NFC East is the Giants. Stop bragging about Championships you need a VCR to watch lol

*team has never won a super bowl post*
  • bless the child
    Options

Lol how...MJD ran a 4.39....this ? ran a 4.65
  • bless the child
    Options

*team has never won a super bowl post*

*? * post lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol how...MJD ran a 4.39....this ? ran a 4.65

40 times aint always accurate.