Big Baller Brand Didn’t Sell Nearly As Many Lonzo Ball Shoes As Initially Reported

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    ? like/want to smash basic black ? too. It's just the ? mane. Yall look too deep into "smash".

Neither side is speaking in absolutes but reading the ? on this site. I can't agree with that.

Seen way too many posts of basic flat body white ? get praised and a black woman with a cuter face but don't have a phat ass get dismissed.

Its more to it for some than what many are willing to admit.

Who got dismissed? I see ? praise extra regular black chicks on the regular. Half of the "smash" post be just for LOL reactions. It's way....way too many ugly ass baby mammas out here for me to believe otherwise. Somebody hitting that.

Visit ill pix.

Like I said nothing is absolute but I see more basic white ? get praise and put on a pedestal than I do basic black women on here.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like/want to smash basic black ? too. It's just the ? mane. Yall look too deep into "smash".

Neither side is speaking in absolutes but reading the ? on this site. I can't agree with that.

Seen way too many posts of basic flat body white ? get praised and a black woman with a cuter face but don't have a phat ass get dismissed.

Who got dismissed? I see ? praise extra regular black chicks on the regular. Half of the "smash" post be just for LOL reactions. It's way....way too many ugly ass baby mammas out here for me to believe otherwise. Somebody hitting that.

Visit ill pix.

Like I said nothing is absolute but I see more basic white ? get praise and put on a pedestal than I do basic black women on here.

Well it's real easy for me. All white chicks are basic.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Visit ill pix.

You must be new around here, telling me to visit Illpix. I've been banned from here 5 times because of Illpix. I know how that forum operates. Like I said, yall take that ? too seriously. Half of that ? is 4 jokes. For every white girl getting praised, there's 15 ugly ass black baby mammas thotting around the country.

So you really don't see the difference in praising and putting a ? on a pedestal and her popping out a baby?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Visit ill pix.

You must be new around here, telling me to visit Illpix. I've been banned from here 5 times because of Illpix. I know how that forum operates. Like I said, yall take that ? too seriously. Half of that ? is 4 jokes. For every white girl getting praised, there's 15 ugly ass black baby mammas thotting around the country.

So you really don't see the difference in praising and putting a ? on a pedestal and her popping out a baby?

I see ? making jokes and ? will ? anything walking. I also said ? praise regular black chicks. You missed that?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Visit ill pix.

I see ? making jokes and ? will ? anything walking. I also said ? praise regular black chicks. You missed that?

That was a yes or no question
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My answer is in my initial response to you.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The illpix discussion is always funny because some act like you can't like more than 1 type of woman
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait wait so we're calling Kristine Leahy basic now? Regardless of what ? ? she's said that ? is ? beautiful.

I would love to see the ? you homeboys are ? if you're calling her average. Boy...I'm guessing it's a bevy of jaw droppers....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    And ? still want that ?

Seriously...y'all gotta stop saying that about every mediocre white ? .

? don't care about levels anymore...

they just want the ? .

once she take off the make up, push up bra, an hair extensions...

they would still fukk
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's about them B's
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gon turn his brand into a fad instead of competition for Nike and Adidas
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some Muthafukaz who ain't made a got dam paper airplane, a lot of Muthafukaz sure have a lot of opinions. Let a EDO ask for a billion, he'd be labeled " Shrewd" But L.B. is the worst huh? Let them devil's show out. We see y'all. Keep Pushing L.B.
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Did a nugga really call that broad beautiful

Come home dawg

Come on now son. We can disagree with a what a ? says and still admit homegirl looks good. Is Leahy the hottest ? ever? ? no. But to say shes not attractive it's just being petty:

onui0z4d6kzc.jpg

311vdx78j9qf.jpg

...and it's SPECIALLY ethereous considering some of the evolutionary throwbacks I KNOW some of the IC homies are ? ...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If you ain't smashing, you either a liar or a ?