The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    And I said this before but with Chris Paul we not talking about giving up a few Ms for a ring, we talking giving up 70 of them. Id advise him to go for the money. Thats him setting up generations of his family.

It was the same with Melo. I think Melo got an additional 50 million to stay with the Knicks. As a Knicks fan that wants Melo off the team, I still cant sit here and say that was the wrong move.

Im sure CP3 and Melo both want to win, but giving up 50+ gauranteed Ms for a chance at a ring where if you go up for a rebound and land awkwardly and twist your ankle, you lose the shot at the ring is not worth it. Atleast not for me.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm leaning towards warriors in 4

? I'm leaning on yo baby mama...

Lol I don't have one bruh.I removed the flag now stop actin like a ? .You Cuyahoga falls ? soft
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not even gonna read the article. How the ? can the celtics be harder to defend than the warriors? I understand what ty lue trying to do but gtfoh. Dont even post that in here
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Bruh y'all going in about these damn announcers I really didn't know it was that serious.

? can easily put the game on mute lol. Only announcer I can't stand is Reggie Miller. He's ? terrible
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    It's time to have a sit down with isiaah thomas.6th man on a discounted deal or get webster outta there.Defense is way better without him on the floor he was getting exploited the 1st 2 games and it was a snowball turning into an avalanche situation.If boston had someone like hayward,pg or jimmy right now this series would be winnable.

Hayward imo didn't really impressed me in the playoffs. He is not that efficient as a scorer.

He was good in the playoffs.Hayward is more of 2nd or 3rd option on a title team.He disappears at times and can be taken out the game if you're physical against him, but he did his thing in the playoffs.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's time to have a sit down with isiaah thomas.6th man on a discounted deal or get webster outta there.Defense is way better without him on the floor he was getting exploited the 1st 2 games and it was a snowball turning into an avalanche situation.If boston had someone like hayward,pg or jimmy right now this series would be winnable.

Hayward imo didn't really impressed me in the playoffs. He is not that efficient as a scorer.

He was good in the playoffs.Hayward is more of 2nd or 3rd option on a title team.He disappears at times and can be taken out the game if you're physical against him, but he did his thing in the playoffs.

I agree to extent, but do you think that's more of the way Snyder runs his offense/system tho?

It seems like Gordon doesn't really have a true green light.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The toughest team in the league next year will be the Miami heat
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

I agree to extent, but do you think that's more of the way Snyder runs his offense/system tho?

It seems like Gordon doesn't really have a true green light.

Nah I think it's his make up cuz he was doin that under corbin too.You don't remember when delonte west stuck his finger in haywards ear and mushed him? and hayward just walked away? I woulda choked or swung on that ? if he tried that on me.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm just leave this here...

Tyronn Lue Says Celtics Offense Harder Than Warriors to Defend for Cavaliers

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2711630-tyronn-lue-says-celtics-offense-harder-than-warriors-to-defend-for-cavaliers

Bulletin Board Material

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP3 is heads and shoulders above any PG we got right now, but our offense ain't built for one guy to dominate the ball possession. If CP3 can deal with sharing the load, then ok. Lamarcus will benefit from having , but it could stunt Kawhi's growth. I wanna see what Murray can do. Him and Simmons need big minutes next season coming off the bench. Ain't even mad if Patty walks. He was ass when we needed him the most.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awwwwwwww lebron had a bug awwwwwwww poor bron.Jordan dropped 38 wit the stomach flu

In the FINALS

No excuses losing at home to a team without their best scorer he played.Shoulda took some dayquil & deferred to kyrie

What are your Bulls and Clippers up to?
  • Beta
    Options
    Why would the Mavs do that with HB there and dirk STILL there? Plus nerlens gonna have to get paid soon

And NETS?! Dont do my man otto like that..
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gasol has a 22 mil player option? ? . If he opts out im going all in on cp3. That perimeter d with him green and kawhi sheesh
  • Beta
    Options
    Gasol has a 22 mil player option? ? . If he opts out im going all in on cp3. That perimeter d with him green and kawhi sheesh

I wouldn't opt out if I was him unless he really wants to end his career where it began
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Shaq been completely useless to that show since the day he started, no one cares about a Shaq take and he's not funny, maybe they will move on from him this offseason

Kenny, C Webb,Ernie, and Barkley is that death lineup. Put Shaq useless ass on NBA TV with them other boring ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP3 is OD competitive so it's possible. If he doesn't stay with the Clippers SA would be the best place for him.

They are in desperate need of a playmaker. I just don't see Kawhi ever being that great at it. He's ok but it's obvious that's not his game. Let him score and play D, get someone else to run the offense.

Plus having CP3 Murray can develop a lot faster. With CP3 insight it'll give him a better feel for the game and in a few years give him the keys. Dude is going to be good.

Pop don't want no PG that pounds that ball away for 15 seconds. CP3 is too ball dominant.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Nets and Mavs prepping to offer Otto Porter the Max !!!

wizards better give him the ✌

WTF will the Mavs offer another SF a Max? Did Harrison Barnes die?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao

Lil ? ?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There may be substance behind the rumors that Chris Paul would consider joining the Spurs, according to Zach Lowe of ESPN.com. As a guest on a podcast with ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz, Lowe suggested there is “mutual interest” between the parties.

:o:o

I respect the hell out of Chris Paul and think he is the best point guard these last 10 or so years to play the game but I don't want any parts of him playing on the Spurs for how much he will be asking for.

The team needs to keep getting young talent and try and sign somebody in 2018 when some of these veterans contracts come off the books.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dial up retweeting tweets saying 'there's no way in hell the lakers should take ball" lmaooo

I prefer Fox myself
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Shaq been completely useless to that show since the day he started, no one cares about a Shaq take and he's not funny, maybe they will move on from him this offseason

Kenny, C Webb,Ernie, and Barkley is that death lineup. Put Shaq useless ass on NBA TV with them other boring ?

Shaq actually works well on NBA TV because him and Dennis Scott have good chemistry. Scott is his flunky that laughs at everything and encourages him.

Chuck talks too much ? to him which helps sidetrack the show.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    @CJ
    @AcresShakers

Assuming he can pass a physical how would yall feel about taking a flyer on Bosh on a team friendly deal(very team friendly)?

Wouldn't hurt

Not sure what he can do at this point tho
    @CJ
    @AcresShakers

Assuming he can pass a physical how would yall feel about taking a flyer on Bosh on a team friendly deal(very team friendly)?

Id do it if he checked,out medically but I dont think he will.

He'd be the perfect 4 though

Blake Griffin - Dont want him

After that we get into the tier of player like Taj Gibson, Patrick Patterson, Mirotic ect

Why don't you want blake? and I actually think niko could thrive in the rockets system or spurs or warriors.He hasn't been utilized right on the bulls at all they made him a spot up shooter.He can do more than that

Just being honest I've never been a big fan of his game but mainly he's injury prone, doesnt space
    the floor enough and I dont think hes going to age well.....obviously he would be a huge upgrade over what we have now but Id rather pass

And again just keeping it 100, we dont need another mentally fragile superstar on our team

Id be down with Niko though, I think he a fresh start would do him some real good

Bellic?