The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    3-15 from 3pt in games 5-7

5-24 fg in games 5-7

thats what harrison barnes was doing

his jumpers in last years finals were turnovers

had the entire 1st row ducking for safety

lebron no longer has the luxury to rest on defense -- he wont be able to roam -- hes gonna have to expound energy on both ends of the court like they do steph -- lebron is gonna have his hands full trying to guard kd because while the narrative seems to be that lebron is kd kryptonite -- that couldnt be further from the truth -- from a win/loss standpoint yes but make no mistake about it

kd can get buckets on lebron

been doing it since he was 23 in the 2012 finals + i dont think the cavs defense is good enough right now for lebron to be able to control the pace of the game like he was able to last year

warriors in 6

anyone want to paypal bet?

i got the warriors in 6

if it go 7 you win no matter the result

how much?

wanna do a bill?

sure
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Last year:

Iggy back injury
    Bogut knee injury in game 5
    Draymond suspended for game 5
    Curry lingering knee injury
    Harrison Barnes 9ppg 31% 3's 35% fg in the finals

Took all of this for the cavs to comeback from 3-1.Seems people forgot the factors

durant has replaced barnes.Keep talking bout last year all you shannon sharpe ass ? gonna learn.Better pray the warriors get an injury

It go both ways tho. The year before no love no kyrie and it went 6 games and Cleveland was up 2-0. Both narratives matter

We was up 2-1.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Celtics fans, check out this scenario. I hear that Hayward is pretty much a lock to go to the Celtics. Lets say that does happen.

Once yall got Hayward, would yall be down to trade lets say a combo of IT, the #1 pick this year, and lets say crowder, avery or smart for PG or Butler? That will give yall a core of Hayward, PG/Butler, Horford, and most of yall current bench, and all under a great coach.

Would be an interesting shakeup. Everyone is acting like if the Cs get Hayward they gonna be out on PG or Butler, but I wouldnt be suprised if they go ahead and trade for one of them if they get Hayward

Doubt ainge moves IT apparently he went on Boston radio and said Jackie McMullan'so report was wrong
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody i see picking the dubs comes with facts, stats, numbers... everybody picking the Cavs come with feelings and baseless hope.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roy Jones, Jr. fought Antonio Tarver 3 times: Jones won the first match and Tarver won the last two. Let that sink in...
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    If Kevin Durant ain't a ? ... He's gonna have y'all eatin them words.

Legacy Defining Series.
    Half a Decade of Talk that he's Lebron's ? .
    Opportunity for Revenge.
    Dude ain't been to the Finals since he was in diapers

Y'all sleepin on that man.

Really ? Come on b...Durant wasn't in no diapers he just lost

Oh word?

He wasn't literally an infant???

You don't say.

He's a better and more mature player than we was 5 Years ago; playing In his first Finals at age 23.

Do you do disagree with that - Or just the notion that KD was born in 2012?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

Took all of this for the cavs to comeback from 3-1.Seems people forgot the factors

durant has replaced barnes.Keep talking bout last year all you shannon sharpe ass ? gonna learn.Better pray the warriors get an injury

It go both ways tho. The year before no love no kyrie and it went 6 games and Cleveland was up 2-0. Both narratives matter

No it doesn't.They woulda lost with love & kyrie,the warriors were up 3-1 washing the cavs WITH love & kyrie
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade had a legendary finals victory in his 3rd season B)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    if Fultz goes number 1, he will be paid more than IT next season

That's why I don't blame him for wanting a big payday, he's produced at a high level and deserves to get paid after reading CK's post I don't want it to be a 5 year deal lls
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

Or 2015 when the Cavs were missing Love and Kyrie and it still took the Warriors 6 games to beat them?

Cavs without kyrie and love had the #1 defense in the playoffs those injuries helped cleveland it put tristan and delladova in the starting lineup.Those injuries weren't a factor when they swept a 60 win hawks team but they're a convenient excuse for the finals.Warriors woulda beat them with love and kyrie too

Bruh shut your ? up talking about convenient excuses when you just used Currys knee injury as an excuse when even HE said he was fine. Get off gs ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

Or 2015 when the Cavs were missing Love and Kyrie and it still took the Warriors 6 games to beat them?

Cavs without kyrie and love had the #1 defense in the playoffs those injuries helped cleveland it put tristan and delladova in the starting lineup.Those injuries weren't a factor when they swept a 60 win hawks team but they're a convenient excuse for the finals.Warriors woulda beat them with love and kyrie too

Bruh shut your ? up talking about convenient excuses when you just used Currys knee injury as an excuse when even HE said he was fine. Get off gs ?

? tight lmaooooo.Get out your feelins you hoe ass ? .Lebron opportunist frontrunnin ass about to lose
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

? tight lmaooooo.Get out your feelins you hoe ass ? .Lebron opportunist frontrunnin ass about to lose

Lmaoooooooo you were wrong and have no rebuttal, I been said Warriors in 6 you ? S2J Jr ass ? stick to 2K
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

Lmaoooooooo you were wrong and have no rebuttal, I been said Warriors in 6 you ? S2J Jr ass ? stick to 2K

Then stop crying about my opinion and shut the ? up already.There was nothin to "rebuttal" I named several factors in why the warriors blew a 3-1 lead.Curry wasn't 100% last year this year he is
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

tumblr_mowqczd9tG1qjpigho1_250_zpsdereywbv.gif

Do you remeeeemmmber.In 2017 wade washed and so are the heat nobody cares.

Duke droppin random memories way back before iphones existed lolll

You wanna start again man? Lol

He on your team though in 2017 and one of your best players

Last time the bulls were in the finals ? had pagers on they hip to look at on they way to the payphone

? scrambling editing posts multiple times cuz the original post was weak sauce.Heat won't be back the finals no time soon.You'll see
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kevin Durant ain't a ? ... He's gonna have y'all eatin them words.

Legacy Defining Series.
    Half a Decade of Talk that he's Lebron's ? .
    Opportunity for Revenge.
    Dude ain't been to the Finals since he was in diapers

Y'all sleepin on that man.

Really ? Come on b...Durant wasn't in no diapers he just lost

Oh word?

He wasn't literally an infant???

You don't say.

He's a better and more mature player than we was 5 Years ago; playing In his first Finals at age 23.

Do you do disagree with that - Or just the notion that KD was born in 2012?

I disagree Durant was the 2nd best player in the league then. Saying he was an infant is a flick way to discredit the heats win like in boxing when they say in canelo was green when Floyd beat him .... had they won u wouldn't say that.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

No it doesn't.They woulda lost with love & kyrie,the warriors were up 3-1 washing the cavs WITH love & kyrie

Agree to disagree... cavs were up 2-1 without them.... so the same way u assuming I can assume
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_mowqczd9tG1qjpigho1_250_zpsdereywbv.gif

Do you remeeeemmmber.In 2017 wade washed and so are the heat nobody cares.

Duke droppin random memories way back before iphones existed lolll

You wanna start again man? Lol

He on your team though in 2017 and one of your best players

Last time the bulls were in the finals ? had pagers on they hip to look at on they way to the payphone

? scrambling editing posts multiple times cuz the original post was weak sauce.Heat won't be back the finals no time soon.You'll see

That's because I was gonna leave it alone lol

Sorry man there's no cheating draft pick this time to make your franchise relevant. Tyrus Thomas ain't walking through that door either
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    As for this series:

I picked the Cavs in 6, but I'm cautious as a muhfucka. THIS all depends on Kevin Love. We know what Kyree and Bron can do, but can Love actually contribute to the inside game is the real question for me. For Cleveland to win, he is going to have to beat the ? out GS on the boards, and with everyone else so preoccupied with Bron, the Dubs really don't two big dudes that can check both Love AND TT at the same time.

If Love can play like he did vs. Boston against GS, I'll give the Cavs the edge. The Cavs D is ? , we all know that, so the main plan for Lue is to get the ball in the post early and often to foul Dray and Iggy out. Steph and especially Klay can't function right without those two on the floor, and no one really gives a ? about McGee being a threat. That's why I said Frye should've gotten more minutes in the EC Finals. Yeah, it's nice to have 8 out of 10 rosters spots for shooters, but Cleveland needs to understand that if they try to go three-for-three with them dudes, that ? 's a wrap, and they'll get 140 dropped on them every night. They need to start big, pound the GS front court down, then go to small ball when Dray is out.

Also, telling Bron and Kyree to ? that hero ball ? and start having people actually MOVE in half-court sets won't hurt either. That ? is tough to watch as a regular basketball fan.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Last year:

Iggy back injury

Then stop crying about my opinion and shut the ? up already.There was nothin to "rebuttal" I named several factors in why the warriors blew a 3-1 lead.Curry wasn't 100% last year this year he is

Lmaoooooooo fake ass Stephen a Smith thinks his ? takes are the Word around here. Sad existence you have