Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options

Comments

• joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    The more I think about it Kobe is lucky if he's top 15, take your top 10 and close this stupid thread already, this dude ? been getting ethered for 15 pages

Michael Jordan
    Magic Johnson
    Scottie Pippen
    Shaq O'Neal
    Charles Barkley
    Paul Pierce
    Jerry West
    Etc,etc...

They all have claimed Kobe to be up with MJ in the top 5, u think ima agree with u dudes foh, Mamba in that top 5 room
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    The more I think about it Kobe is lucky if he's top 15, take your top 10 and close this stupid thread already, this dude ? been getting ethered for 15 pages

Michael Jordan
    Magic Johnson
    Scottie Pippen
    Shaq O'Neal
    Charles Barkley
    Paul Pierce
    Jerry West
    Etc,etc...

They all have claimed Kobe to be up with MJ in the top 5, u think ima agree with u dudes foh, Mamba in that top 5 room

Then why'd you make this thread, foo?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Michael Jordan
    Magic Johnson
    Scottie Pippen
    Shaq O'Neal
    Charles Barkley
    Paul Pierce
    Jerry West
    Etc,etc...

Then why'd you make this thread, foo?

I thought u foo's would be reasonable at least... yall been slandering him so now I'm agitated
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    lol. I dont wanna slander him. I even said he's in a Tie for one of the 8 greatest players of all time. But if you're gonna slander the likes of Dream, Timmy D, etc and say people are haters for putting Kobe top 10 all time and not top 5, you're gonna force me to critique his game and resume the same way you critique others to big him up.

Kobe was the Spur killer in the playoffs, so I saw him at his best. But I saw others at their best, particularly in the Finals, and to me they were better. But it aint like they're ? on Kobe. I reward efficiency and Kobe wasn't the most efficient compared to Timmy and especially Shaq and Dream. That's why it's hard to compare bigs to guards, cause unless we're talking MJ or Magic, Im gonna go with the bigs every time.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Charles Barkley, last I heard, had him number 6. Not in his 5.....so I guess you have a problem with that... @joeyfkncrakk
    https://youtu.be/20PY29I_5XQ

• joeyfkncrakk
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Charles Barkley, last I heard, had him number 6. Not in his 5.....so I guess you have a problem with that... @joeyfkncrakk

Nah I'm actually not mad at Chuck because he agreed with me that Kobe is better than Lebron, Tim, Bird, Hakeem, & Shaq... his list was just old skool biased towards Big O, Bill Russell, & Wilt, who I omitted from my 5 due to the era played which is his preference he seen them play...it's not blasphemous like U dummies
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Nah I'm actually not mad at Chuck because he agreed with me that Kobe is better than Lebron, Tim, Bird, Hakeem, & Shaq... his list was just old skool biased towards Big O, Bill Russell, & Wilt, who I omitted from my 5 due to the era played which is his preference he seen them play...it's not blasphemous like U dummies

Stop lying ? u mad......u mad at everyone who doesn't have kobe top 5......clearly
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Stop lying ? u mad......u mad at everyone who doesn't have kobe top 5......clearly

Nah I ain't mad bruh it's a beautiful sunny day birds chirping and ? ...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    If Lebron gets swept don't ever dare rank Lebron over Kobe nor Shaq or even consider him close to MJ... it's a wrap on his case, can't go out 0-4 in the finals and try to pull that ? off anymore
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Shots out to Shemar Moore on First Take openly saying Kobe is top 5 & Kobe>>>> LBJ
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine go like this

Magic
    Mike
    Kobe
    Kareem
    Shaq
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots out to Shemar Moore on First Take openly saying Kobe is top 5 & Kobe>>>> LBJ

I hate you
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are you fighting this so hard bruh

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Why are you fighting this so hard bruh

THIS
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maaaan I've been waiting so long to see what Shemar Moore has had to say about this. Its had me on the edge of my seat.

Now we just need to find out what Ja Rule thinks about all this.

y866ewedvarz.gif

*Eric Garner; I Can't Breathe!*
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If Lebron gets swept don't ever dare rank Lebron over Kobe nor Shaq or even consider him close to MJ... it's a wrap on his case, can't go out 0-4 in the finals and try to pull that ? off anymore

Choke Job in game 3 on your home floor must win... let me talk my ? , Kobe never got swept, this would be the 2nd time in his career no matter the circumstance... It's a wrap
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Choke Job in game 3 on your home floor must win... let me talk my ? , Kobe never got swept, this would be the 2nd time in his career no matter the circumstance... It's a wrap

Lol. For the record -

That Kobe / Pau Lakers Team would not only have been swept by this year's Dubbs ... they would have been annihalated.

Kobe would also have had a much less impressive stat line, poor efficiency numbers, and less of an impact on the game

I invite you to provide a rationale refuting any of the above statements ....

I'm sure you won't though.

• KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo close this ? !!! LOL
  • PanchoYoSancho
    edited June 2017
    Options

We got swept by the Jazz his rookie year tho. Infamous 4th quarter air ?

And in 99 vs Spurs and in 2011 vs Mavs

So Kobe's also been swept more than LeBron too? Thanks Joey. I didn't realize that. Another notch in Lebron's favor.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Never been swept in the finals that's a fact and all that matters... stop tryna be apologists for Lebron he choked and that's all she wrote
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Yo close this ? !!! LOL

No my ? staying alive... always a new twist to keep this hoe going

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Never been swept in the finals that's a fact and all that matters... stop tryna be apologists for Lebron he choked and that's all she wrote

No that's not all that matters because at the end of the day Lebron still got his team to the finals Kobe didn't, Kobe top 15 be happy about that
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2017
    Options

No that's not all that matters because at the end of the day Lebron still got his team to the finals Kobe didn't, Kobe top 15 be happy about that

Dude shut up... Lebron top 15 too right behind Kobe... get the broom ?