The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I kinda feel bad for Brook cuz khan Thurman and Garcia ducked him and he got 2 broken eyes and maybe a shortened career.

You really believe that propaganda from Eddie Hearn.. Nobody was ducking that ? ...

ur wrong homie. Khan did Brook like Hatton did Jr Witter. they both were up and coming uk fighters and one was the golden child while the other had to earn it. Khan ducked that man. Thurman and Garcia refused to fight him and Spence.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I kinda feel bad for Brook cuz khan Thurman and Garcia ducked him and he got 2 broken eyes and maybe a shortened career.

You really believe that propaganda from Eddie Hearn.. Nobody was ducking that ? ...

Stringer, you usually on point, but it's been documented. Khan been ducking Brook for over 5 years. Khan and Brook did a recorded interview together about 5 years ago where Khan was making every excuse in the book not to see Brook. Facts is facts dog.

Hell last year Khan in an interview sait he would fight Brook because he insulted him. The exact same ? reason Hatton said for not fighting Witter.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Khan's been ducking Brook for the longest and everybody knows it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia3TjIzbIT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02V3A2C33U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTBkF119A8

The worst is the beginning of the year, Khan was ducking Brook because he wanted to do a 70/30 split...wtf?! How you gonna that kinda of split on the one holding the belt (at the time)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1I1nTdHty0
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stringer, you usually on point, but it's been documented. Khan been ducking Brook for over 5 years. Khan and Brook did a recorded interview together about 5 years ago where Khan was making every excuse in the book not to see Brook. Facts is facts dog.

Hell last year Khan in an interview sait he would fight Brook because he insulted him. The exact same ? reason Hatton said for not fighting Witter.

Yeah that's that ? . "He insulted me so I'm not going to fight him." If anything that's more reason to fight a ? .
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Valentine wrote:

Health above the ? !

This that new soft mentality you ? bringing in the game. Same as defense in the NFL nowadays.

Man up, this the hurt business. I don't pay good money to see ? gracefully bow out.

How do you sleep @ night ?tmrsjugpofuv.gif

sleep, ? wtf is sleep...
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khan's a clown, let's look at his highlight reel of KOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TuX4QTAXw

? has to have brain damage after all that chin checking
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wasn't talking about Chinless Khan.. I referring to Thurman & Garcia.. I know those two weren't ducking Kell...

You can say they wasn't ducking him but they weren't checking for him

I think they got steered towards each other and Spence was steered the other way for a reason

Thurman a better athlete than fighter. I hadn't seen much of Brook until the last two but he would've ? Thurman up. Same for Garcia

His people should've been calling for Mayweather on his way up and especially after Porter

He should've been over here ? up a Berto instead of Jojo Dan

and Spence going beat the ? out of Thurman...he better off vacating
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Khan a ? ass opportunist... wouldn't fight that man for 8 years now he ready after he got 2 broken eyes ...

Exactly. Khan been ducking Brook forever. Now that GGG and Spence broke his eyes, now this ? want a piece. Shameful ? .

Bruh where Du at?
  • Mastery
    Options

Khan a ? ass opportunist... wouldn't fight that man for 8 years now he ready after he got 2 broken eyes ...

Exactly. Khan been ducking Brook forever. Now that GGG and Spence broke his eyes, now this ? want a piece. Shameful ? .

Bruh where Du at?
    @Dupac

z8lc0252ni1e.gif
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint gonna defend his boy?
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ur wrong homie. Khan did Brook like Hatton did Jr Witter. they both were up and coming uk fighters and one was the golden child while the other had to earn it. Khan ducked that man. Thurman and Garcia refused to fight him and Spence.

Khan is a chump at times but he did come to the states to make a name for himself so I don't think things were necessarily handed to him. He fought some good fighters here in the states.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look man. Let's be real.

? been saying Khan has a glass jaw for years....

Does khan have a glass jaw or not?

Cuz calling out brook when brook clearly needs a big bounce back fight is a win/win for all parties....

Brook having glass eyes doesn't erase Khan's jaw,, nor does it lessen Brooks chances...

Amir khan is easily the more damaged and vulnerable fighter... He just happened to be the more popular and exciting fighter....

The brook fight is still as dangerous for khan Now as it was a year or two ago....

It just makes more sense for both fighters now because they both need big wins in front of a UK crowd....

This fight makes perfect sense right now and the only way you think khan has an advantage now is if you thought he always had one...

Cuz he got knocked the ? out by canelo
  • Mastery
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    Look man. Let's be real.

Cuz calling out brook when brook clearly needs a big bounce back fight is a win/win for all parties....

Brook having glass eyes doesn't erase Khan's jaw,, nor does it lessen Brooks chances...

Amir khan is easily the more damaged and vulnerable fighter... He just happened to be the more popular and exciting fighter....

The brook fight is still as dangerous for khan Now as it was a year or two ago....

It just makes more sense for both fighters now because they both need big wins in front of a UK crowd....

This fight makes perfect sense right now and the only way you think khan has an advantage now is if you thought he always had one...

You said all that to say Khan getting his jaw shattered again haha
  • aneed123
    Options
    Khan's a clown, let's look at his highlight reel of KOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5TuX4QTAXw

Look at him ... Look at Khan yall..... in my Game koing 40gloccin the bushes voice lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    Look man. Let's be real.

You said all that to say Khan getting his jaw shattered again haha

? if he can even see him at this point...

If I was a dude who got knocked out a few times chasing greatness, I'd absolutely beat the ? outta a ? who got both his eye bones broke, but was still hating on me cuz I got more money....

This fight mean even more now, cuz they both on the come back trail
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems you all don't kno what a glass chin means
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to make Crawford vs Khan happen somehow so he can go ahead and move up to 147
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    t?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Damn,where can I watch it at?

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Brook gone wup Khan ass..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t?
    Damn,where can I watch it at?

200x200px-ZC-0ca69eaa_close20door-gif.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it looks like the IBF title won't be on the line for the Crawford-Idongo unification. I hate these damn governing bodies.
  • aneed123
    Options
    So it looks like the IBF title won't be on the line for the Crawford-Idongo unification. I hate these damn governing bodies.

They want sanctioning fees not unification..it's messed up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options