Eminem Exposed As Huge Racist That Switches Like A Frisco ? In An Aggressively Homosexual Manner

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Has Eminem literally made one song for the hoes?

Like one song that lets you know he's even into women?

Superman

Doesn't he denounce women in that song? The song is about him not wanting to deal with women anymore. As is 95% of his catalog.

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

Yeah its obvious by your reply, you're a ? idiot.

You obviously never heard the song.

The song is about him not being a captain save a hoe and never going in a relationship again.

Give me a song that shows that he likes ? .

That does not include ? undertones or ? references.

The whole song he talks about ? ? and how he loves these hoes. The video got him in room with 100 women all over him. I.guess that has ? undertones.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

'Ass Like That' comes to mind....trash song, tho.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um Eminem was like a cartoon character for young babies....funny raps we was babies..
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had Eminem in my top 10, not because I listen to his music but because he has skills and made a big impact. He's the highest selling rapper and his skills can't be denied.

But after this thread and thinking about it, I'm going to replace him with somebody else.

15 years ago it made sense to have Eminem in your top 10 based off his first 3 albums and his collaborations and freestyles.

But according to his biggest fans he hasn't done anything worthwhile since 2003.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This ? @Stew been in his sunken place he probably some white dude named Alfred or something

flash a camera in his face

I don't hide my face, rook. It's funny cause u and everyone else that "lol'd" your post are "faceless munkees" :joy:
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew aint accounting for the "one good ? " argument white folks use

I don't know what this means. Help me out.
  • Stew
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    I've lived in 3 states went to 3 colleges and STILL have never met no ? that claim Eminem is one of the Goats let alone bump his music heavy. Everybody just says the same thing "The Eminem Show was a good album the rest of his ? is corny"

I'm from the projects in Chicago and I got Em as my #3 emcee of all time. No offense but everybody is racist in some form or fashion

This post is gonna magically get skipped so I'm gonna quote it.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@ folks just realizing stew is a shady crackkka lover
    Inb4 gee

Shady crackkka loving housenigger ? u need to ? ya self supporting white supremacy & ya blk smh

? you quotin me for tubby??

Ya scrawny ? ? ass is typing my sn u shady crackkka loving housenigger
    gee757 wrote: »
    StreetRap wrote: »
    How the heck does G757 only have 1 star?

These donkey mods allow these 2 ? ass ? @KnowReasonForPeace & @JonnyRoccIT 2 flag all my posts.....on the old ic that male stalking ? flagging for nothing ? would've got u banned but not on this new donkey ic..

Well if you would've met me at the va/nc state line you wouldnt have to worry about me flagging your ? ass. Take your ? eating somewhere else hoe ass ? .

Cracka ? u don't even have a proof pic proving ya real on here. Wtf do I look like beefing wit a white boy playing blk online wasting my time too travel to see a ? idgaf.....if ya cracka ass wanna b a crash ? for the ic I already told ya ? net thuggin ass too send that pm wit a proof pik, date, time, & place(where there's no cops or cameras) n the 757 & u can get ya deathwish ? I'm not playing cracka...but if ya ? ass thinks I'm traveling too see a ? like u u dun lost ya ? cracka mind ? ..
  • Stew
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    This ? @Stew been in his sunken place he probably some white dude named Alfred or something

flash a camera in his face

I don't hide my face, rook. It's funny cause u and everyone else that "lol'd" your post are "faceless munkees" :joy:

tenor.gif

go head boss keep diverting

Says the guy who's face is unknown :joy:
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    What makes it worse is this mf had the nerve to diss Lauryn for hating white people which was based on a false rumour

And he did it numerous times

"Bought Lauryn Hill's tape so her kids could starve"

"I'm more than ill scarier than a white person trapped in a room with Lauryn Hill"

etc

With his racist history that ? is so ? hypocritical. How tf Dre or black folks in their camp never called him out on that ?

because they are ? !
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Superman

Doesn't he denounce women in that song? The song is about him not wanting to deal with women anymore. As is 95% of his catalog.

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

The song is about him not being a captain save a hoe and never going in a relationship again.

The whole song he talks about ? ? and how he loves these hoes. The video got him in room with 100 women all over him. I.guess that has ? undertones.

Ol you have to watch the video in a dim lighting at 3 am to see he's not ? ass ? .

Since when did a video determine a person's sexual preferences? So George Michael didn't have ? in his video.

Imagine Stevie wonder listening to Eminem's discography and thinking he's ? af.

You'd be like "Nah trust me Steve! I know u can't see it, even tho he raps about taking it up the ass and sucking ? , he got like a 100 ? in the video"

Superman

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

Ol you have to watch the video in a dim lighting at 3 am to see he's not ? ass ? .

Since when did a video determine a person's sexual preferences? So George Michael didn't have ? in his video.

Imagine Stevie wonder listening to Eminem's discography and thinking he's ? af.

You'd be like "Nah trust me Steve! I know u can't see it, even tho he raps about taking it up the ass and sucking ? , he got like a 100 ? in the video"

No need to go back and forth with your ? responses, I said before you a stupid ignorant ass muthafucka.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha goat thread.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Superman

Wrong song.

Give me a new example.

Damn now that I think about it's hard to think of a few.
    tenor.gif

there was one song "bagpiges from bagdad" where he brags about taking Mariah from nick cannon lol
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of his freestyles:

But I may fight for ? rights, especially if they d--e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice, b----h. I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of elevator surveillance, 'til the head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.

@bold ain't @stew a ravens fan?!? It all makes sense now.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael doing gods work in here. Props brother
  • Stew
    Options
    One of his freestyles:

But I may fight for ? rights, especially if they d--e is more of a knockout than Janay Rice. Play nice, b----h. I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice in broad daylight in plain sight of elevator surveillance, 'til the head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.

@bold ain't @stew a ravens fan?!? It all makes sense now.

:joy: @ the Ravens. We own them

z0jczsoc8l3u.gif

I'm owning all u ? in this thread :joy: