Ali Vegas Exposes The ? Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so donald trump can keep sex for contracts secret his whole life, but he can't keep CIA intelligence secret? lol
    record industry keeps all these sex, murder, owl worship ? secret, but they can't stop albums from leaking

haha

dudes can't even keep secret that they killed tupac but they can keep murder,sex, owl worship secret

groupies writing books about every rapper they ? but no one speaks of this secret society owl worship sex orgies to get platinum

haha

the real lies and conspiracies going on right in front of our face, and y'all concerned of secret sex parties for platinum artists.

police killing black kids, ? selling drugs to the community, school funding getting cut, sexist bigots are president, nestle bottling water in michigan for 200 bucks a year permit, then make billions selling it worldwide....while flint michigan can't even get running water for its residents...https://actions.sumofus.org/a/while-flint-drinks-poison-nestle-is-pumping-out-200-gallons-of-fresh-water-every-minute

all this foul ass ? going on, and you ? over here talking about sex parties conspiracies for contracts and boogeymen

the best way to hide some ? is not to hide at all, if these people doing ? acts, they doing it because they want to.

Actually, yes.

Donald Trump is one person, easy to keep yourself quiet and pay off folks to keep their mouths closed. However, the CIA is a huge organization, there's likely to be a handful with loose lips tellin ? . The NSA was the most secure, secretive government agency in the world until Ed Snowden leaked ? and his ass is on the run.

As for albums leaking it's long been known that a lot of them leaks come from shifty ass engineers or intentional "leaks" by the label or the artist themselves.

yes and the entertainment industry is BIG as ? too with a lot of people that wanna get rich. you think all those guys could keep a secret like this? someone said they man was an engineer in AZ and saw all this stuff, but "wont say names."
    its convenient how everyone knows someone who was at these parties and "left in disgust" but they wont "say no names, but dogg it was some of the BIGGEST NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY WERE THERE, BUT I CAN"T TELL YOU WHO?"

haha

ok bruh. you can believe those ducktales if you want.

all of these rappers, singers, actors, models with loose lips that do anything for attention wont get rich by blowing the lid off this secret sex? when have you ever known a ? to keep ? a secret?

haha
    come on man

there are some things out here that is a conspiracy no doubt, but sexing goats to become a platinum artist? i think its more likely that dudes that don't get on make up a lot of ? to explain why they failed. "oh i didnt get selected, there must be some ? ? going on at parties"

hahaah
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??

Why would the successful one who did whatever come back and tell if they did? Nore said something was going on and he was successful. You see ? ? right in front of your face. Birdmsn, Young Thug.....you see demonic ? right infront of your face. Jay -z on to the next one video. Lil Wayne videos. People see what they want to see. All these music artist talking about selling their souls. Something going on.

I don't believe it. ? only happens in hip-hop. I never heard people say the rolling stones sold their souls or these country singers. Being that the country so pro ? now wouldn't/ shouldn't we see a surge in blatantly ? artist instead of a handful of undercovers ?
  • qawshun
    Options
    There's been hundreds of rappers that have came and went but none of the successful ones come back with these stories. Kane, rakim, az, wu, nas, cam. My point why is it the ones who couldn't last in the game say this ?? Plus if you sell your soul you believe in the devil, you believe in the devil you believe in ? why would a person side with the losing team knowing how this story ends??

Why would the successful one who did whatever come back and tell if they did? Nore said something was going on and he was successful. You see ? ? right in front of your face. Birdmsn, Young Thug.....you see demonic ? right infront of your face. Jay -z on to the next one video. Lil Wayne videos. People see what they want to see. All these music artist talking about selling their souls. Something going on.

something certainly is going on. lots of people trying to be rich and famous and only a very small percentage of them can. so the ones who dont make it come up with reasons why those who make it do.

"they go into a secret room and in it goats are sacrificed and ? "

you believe this? i am not saying there aren't secret societies out there, but ? can't even go 5 minutes without snitching on themselves or snitching on other people, and you think they all ? men and having ? orgies and that ? is able to be kept secret? ali vegas the only one with guts enough to speak on this?

of course there are ? people and some in the closet in hip hop. im not doubting that. but if you think there is secret room where you gotta go in there or else they pull up the contract. HAHA
    i mean come on. out of all the things in the world to control, music aint the thing some super secret society would go after.

Raz b spoke out too. Tiffany Evans spoke out. Look its not just jaded rappers saying it. Its former record executive, movie stars too. They made not say oh thats going on, but they are telling you something. Too many people say the industry is wicked. Im not saying I know for sure what is going on. But I know something is going on. And its not just ? ? , killing and Devil worship. It's dumbing people down and flooding the air waves with negative imagery and false information.

The ? is wicked because you put all that effort into your music and get scraps while some ceo gets rich #wicked
    Raz be was being molested there's teachers molesting students right now, by vegas logic the honor roll students or valedictorian gave his ? up for the best grades lol cut it out
  • qawshun
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    How You Think This Mostly Talentless ? Still Relevant And ? Kardashians

4.png

I'm sure you know of a corny dude that's ? mad chicks there's one in every hood lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I hate how ? always "see some ? ? " but ain't never naming any name. Lying was attention ?

unless you have video evidence you can wind up sued into oblivion and blackballed by the industry.

Up and coming artists ain't trying to have their whole careers demolished before it even gets started.

Yeah but the ? in the videos that's being posted (ie, Nore) ain't up n coming artist.

What's the chance of Nore being back at his "Superthug" level of fame ever again?

... exactly.
  • konceptjones
    Options
    so donald trump can keep sex for contracts secret his whole life, but he can't keep CIA intelligence secret? lol
    record industry keeps all these sex, murder, owl worship ? secret, but they can't stop albums from leaking

haha

dudes can't even keep secret that they killed tupac but they can keep murder,sex, owl worship secret

groupies writing books about every rapper they ? but no one speaks of this secret society owl worship sex orgies to get platinum

haha

the real lies and conspiracies going on right in front of our face, and y'all concerned of secret sex parties for platinum artists.

police killing black kids, ? selling drugs to the community, school funding getting cut, sexist bigots are president, nestle bottling water in michigan for 200 bucks a year permit, then make billions selling it worldwide....while flint michigan can't even get running water for its residents...https://actions.sumofus.org/a/while-flint-drinks-poison-nestle-is-pumping-out-200-gallons-of-fresh-water-every-minute

all this foul ass ? going on, and you ? over here talking about sex parties conspiracies for contracts and boogeymen

the best way to hide some ? is not to hide at all, if these people doing ? acts, they doing it because they want to.

Actually, yes.

Donald Trump is one person, easy to keep yourself quiet and pay off folks to keep their mouths closed. However, the CIA is a huge organization, there's likely to be a handful with loose lips tellin ? . The NSA was the most secure, secretive government agency in the world until Ed Snowden leaked ? and his ass is on the run.

As for albums leaking it's long been known that a lot of them leaks come from shifty ass engineers or intentional "leaks" by the label or the artist themselves.

yes and the entertainment industry is BIG as ? too with a lot of people that wanna get rich. you think all those guys could keep a secret like this? someone said they man was an engineer in AZ and saw all this stuff, but "wont say names."
    its convenient how everyone knows someone who was at these parties and "left in disgust" but they wont "say no names, but dogg it was some of the BIGGEST NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY WERE THERE, BUT I CAN"T TELL YOU WHO?"

haha

ok bruh. you can believe those ducktales if you want.

all of these rappers, singers, actors, models with loose lips that do anything for attention wont get rich by blowing the lid off this secret sex? when have you ever known a ? to keep ? a secret?

haha
    come on man

there are some things out here that is a conspiracy no doubt, but sexing goats to become a platinum artist? i think its more likely that dudes that don't get on make up a lot of ? to explain why they failed. "oh i didnt get selected, there must be some ? ? going on at parties"

hahaah

Again, without clear video evidence of some sort to back you up you're opening up yourself to be sued into bankruptcy for slander/libel and have your entire career crushed in the process.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    XfeCQsD-300x288.jpg

A$ap Rocky to the LEFT with Teyana Taylor
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats crazy is this ? has been around for years. These folks have pull everywhere that us normal folks couldnt even get. For example remember when the Ma'amsir Caitlyn Jenner killed some folks with the fatal car crash and no charges were filed? Charlie Sheen ? several females with ? and no charges? Snoop's Murder Trial? Brandy's Car crash? Don King's 2 murders? ? isnt a coincidence. Just like the ? agenda being pushed throughout the world isnt a coincidence either. Its alot of ? hidden in plain sight
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »
    You can get sued for that
    I hate how ? always "see some ? ? " but ain't never naming any name. Lying was attention ?

unless you have video evidence you can wind up sued into oblivion and blackballed by the industry.

Up and coming artists ain't trying to have their whole careers demolished before it even gets started.

Yes I know which is my point. It's called Slander and it is illegal.

Slander
    "Oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit."

Unless you have ANYTHING to back ? up then you just a catty patty gossiping ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    That's not ASAP Rocky, you homosexual @MasterJayN100

It's whoever Japanesefaces is

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same rumor spreading ass ? who claim supreme knowledge but can't produce one stress of an ounce of evidence. One of the problem with hip hop right now is jealous ? given a platform.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't believe it. ? only happens in hip-hop. I never heard people say the rolling stones sold their souls or these country singers. Being that the country so pro ? now wouldn't/ shouldn't we see a surge in blatantly ? artist instead of a handful of undercovers ?

Obviously you don't know music. There been talk about artist selling their soul on all different music genres. It's country sings and rock stars that admitted to it or are rumored to it. This been around for a long time.
  • qawshun
    Options

Obviously you don't know music. There been talk about artist selling their soul on all different music genres. It's country sings and rock stars that admitted to it or are rumored to it. This been around for a long time.

I don't have to listen to the genre to know I've had this convo with people who listen to all kinds of music, this ? ONLY comes up with us
  • konceptjones
    Options

I don't have to listen to the genre to know I've had this convo with people who listen to all kinds of music, this ? ONLY comes up with us

Back in the 70's and 80's that's what the talk was: Which rock, metal, or pop acts made a pact with the devil for fame.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah but the ? in the videos that's being posted (ie, Nore) ain't up n coming artist.

What's the chance of Nore being back at his "Superthug" level of fame ever again?

... exactly.

? that's my point.

Nore ain't got ? to lose, so why not name names, instead of that vague ass ? they always do.
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

https://youtu.be/QSByCxGXXeM

https://youtu.be/w2EiuZnw7JE

https://youtu.be/o-51RwvqC3c

You are wrong.

• sapp08_2001
    Options

Back in the 70's and 80's that's what the talk was: Which rock, metal, or pop acts made a pact with the devil for fame.

Goes back even further than that. Music wise the ? started with Jazz supposedly
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

You are wrong.

Man y'all need to learn your history.

After slavery was over and blacks were making their jazz and blues music, the white folks were calling it devil music. Then when their little white kids were dancing and singing those songs and then later rock n roll, the Christian fundamentalist started calling it devil music and selling souls to devil and all this kinda ? .

The ? was all started to associate blacks with evil and whites with good. The fact in 2017 they convinced you guys to believe it yourself, shows how deep this ? has gotten.

Why you think it "started with jazz (and blues)?" Cause that was the first time blacks were getting famous and expressing themselves free of white constraint. Therefore it must be some devil ? ! That's what the whites were preaching back then. They thought the only way blacks could be good at something is if they sold themselves to the devil.

Do your history man.

But keep posting your conspiracy videos with stupid ass white men and believe they sold their souls. Back in 1920 if you were white going to a black club you were "selling your soul"

? you thinking buying into that ? .

But you don't hear me. Carry on. I'm not posting in this thread anymore.

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would a ? who gave up his ass want to talk about that? If a person knows there life/family could be on the line if they start talking ? , why would they?

It's not like every ? who ever makes the charts is put in these positions, but if you get to a certain level of fame, then new doors start opening up.

It shouldnt be that hard to believe considering all the money in the world comes from a very small group and they all follow the Kabbalah and worship Satan, so if you want to share their wealth, why would they trust you if you didnt?

These are facts, I dont know why yall are fighting this, it takes more energy to try to defend your favorite rapper, than realizing he probably rubbed elbows with some ? that would ? there own mother to stay in control.

Our president is a known child molester and you want to talk about CIA leaks? Yall ? are confused.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And no, its not just hip hop, its all music, film & tv, sports, news, politics, its all scripted to distract and make you emotional and subservient to a system thats we are so deeply entrenched in, we don't even see the gears turning.

This doesnt mean you should live in box however, just protect your mind, know that the people who provide you entertainment don't give a ? about you or your well being. They want you confused and stuck.

They call us Goyem, because they stold our identity and sold it back to us. We are fools to them, people they can lie too because ? said so, thats what they believe.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And no, its not just hip hop, its all music, film & tv, sports, news, politics, its all scripted to distract and make you emotional and subservient to a system thats we are so deeply entrenched in, we don't even see the gears turning.

This doesnt mean you should live in box however, just protect your mind, know that the people who provide you entertainment don't give a ? about you or your well being. They want you confused and stuck.

They call us Goyem, because they stold our identity and sold it back to us. We are fools to them, people they can lie too because ? said so, thats what they believe.

Saw that word and googled it. Some interesting quotes here: http://theevilofzionismexposedbyjews.weebly.com/1-what-zionist-and-anti-zionist-jews-have-said-about-goyem-means-cattle-jewish-name-for-non-jews-christianity-and-judaism.html
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would a ? who gave up his ass want to talk about that? If a person knows there life/family could be on the line if they start talking ? , why would they?

It's not like every ? who ever makes the charts is put in these positions, but if you get to a certain level of fame, then new doors start opening up.

It shouldnt be that hard to believe considering all the money in the world comes from a very small group and they all follow the Kabbalah and worship Satan, so if you want to share their wealth, why would they trust you if you didnt?

These are facts, I dont know why yall are fighting this, it takes more energy to try to defend your favorite rapper, than realizing he probably rubbed elbows with some ? that would ? there own mother to stay in control.

Our president is a known child molester and you want to talk about CIA leaks? Yall ? are confused.

[img]https://media.makeameme.org/created/? -please-dscp4b.jpg[/img]

So who ? you sucking to get that check you collecting? nh

• sapp08_2001
    Options

You are wrong.

Man y'all need to learn your history.

After slavery was over and blacks were making their jazz and blues music, the white folks were calling it devil music. Then when their little white kids were dancing and singing those songs and then later rock n roll, the Christian fundamentalist started calling it devil music and selling souls to devil and all this kinda ? .

The ? was all started to associate blacks with evil and whites with good. The fact in 2017 they convinced you guys to believe it yourself, shows how deep this ? has gotten.

Why you think it "started with jazz (and blues)?" Cause that was the first time blacks were getting famous and expressing themselves free of white constraint. Therefore it must be some devil ? ! That's what the whites were preaching back then. They thought the only way blacks could be good at something is if they sold themselves to the devil.

Do your history man.

But keep posting your conspiracy videos with stupid ass white men and believe they sold their souls. Back in 1920 if you were white going to a black club you were "selling your soul"

? you thinking buying into that ? .

But you don't hear me. Carry on. I'm not posting in this thread anymore.

To each his own. Believe what you want. But for those that know the truth salute