The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    2 quick questions-

1- Why was ? bringing up Jordan in here last night? Yall was sounding like some little ? .

2- If Lebron stays in Cleveland, will Kyrie ever get any say so on roster moves? That ? prolly don't wanna play with all them old ass ? Lebron keeps bringing in. I think he's earned that right.

Kyrie can get some say so when Lebron falls off and it is now considered Kyrie's team.

When a commercial comes on and Lebron still on the team but its announced as Kyrie Irving and the Cavs vs. whoever. Then that ? can have some say so. Until then he can give Lebron some suggestions.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    Like Stephn A Smith just said LBJ talking about stats, when his team being dusted.

The stats BS doesn't matter when it comes to championships.

All of those popcorn stats but he's being outscored 31-11 in 4th qtr by KD and deferring to Kyle Korver.

This is you the whole finals

tenor_zpsyxinlhoo.gif

That should be reserved for Cavs fans and the bronsexuals (props to whoever came up with that one)
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Stephn A Smith just said LBJ talking about stats, when his team being dusted.

All of those popcorn stats but he's being outscored 31-11 in 4th qtr by KD and deferring to Kyle Korver.

tenor_zpsyxinlhoo.gif

That should be reserved for Cavs fans and the bronsexuals (props to whoever came up with that one)

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor_zpsyxinlhoo.gif

Bronsexuals....

smdh_zpsu5gh5y0t.gif
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

tenor_zpsyxinlhoo.gif

You're a bizarro Bron stan. You're no better than them

Is that what the Bron apologists call people who believe their own eyes and can think for themselves.

Speaking of bizarre...my ? why you always on my nuts.
    I mean this dude makes a PSA if I edit my post.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Insecure ? was bringing up Jordan for NO reason last night

"But that's what they were saying on Facebook!"

Aka the WORST place next to IG to find bball discussion

Nothing but hot takes and nostalgic ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Seeling that my post on Pierce got feelings'd into Bolivia, I guess yall also think that this series alone makes KD the better player than Bron which makes no sense. Whole lotta prisoner of the moment ? going on
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teams in the east will look different next season and the cavs are clearly vunerable. No guarantee they makin the finals.

What team in the east is going to put together an overwhelming lineup to defeat LeBron because this is the only reason that man is losing right now???? I'll wait

Thinking the Cavs are vulnerable because of what GS is doing is nonsense

Cavs only look vulnerable vs the warriors.The cavs will win the conference again unless some teams make major moves this summer.Which is why I said
    I hope an east gm makes some moves this summer(sixers) cuz these buffalo bill cleveland ? are gonna lose annually if they face the warriors.Nobody wants to watch sweeps/5 game lopsided finals
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the bulls get melo and when Miami retains Dion and adds ? you'll see pretenders like the raptors and Celtics move aside as those two teams actually put the pressure on Cleveland
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Seeling that my post on Pierce got feelings'd into Bolivia, I guess yall also think that this series alone makes KD the better player than Bron which makes no sense. Whole lotta prisoner of the moment ? going on

What if you thought kd was already better?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

I never heard nobody say that before the finals
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options

@ R.D
  • Beta
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Rumblings across the league suggest that LeBron will consider taking his talents out West, as Bill Simmons and I discussed this week on The Bill Simmons Podcast. The LeBron noise echoes what The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski wrote last year: With a Finals victory for Cleveland secure, James could get to “run off with his buddies again somewhere warm.”

And already talking about "should the Cavs trade love?"

Lmao this ? so dumb but funny at the same time

Bron goes down 0-3 last night and in the morning, "LeBron to the clippers?"
  • Olorun22
    Options

Lbj isn't better the kd on offense or defense
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If bron does leave, which I don't think he will but anything is possible. Where do you guys see him going?

To NOLA
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron isn't going anywhere and there's a ring for Cleveland already but there problem are Jr, Shump, and Tristans contracts.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The change in narratives would be hilarious. I hope he leaves for that reason alone. Lebron would be the undisputed GOAT if he left again. The amount of ? he don't give is astronomical.

"The Clippers never even made it to the WCF before it's not like they been to the Finals like the Warriors. "

"Bron only had two other all stars in Cleveland now it'll before just like GS."

"Blake and CP3 are always hurt anyway"

"They only won 51 games last year"

"This KD fault. If he stayed in OKC this wouldn't have ever happened"

The possibilities are endless.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The change in narratives would be hilarious. I hope he leaves for that reason alone. Lebron would be the undisputed GOAT if he left again. The amount of ? he don't give is astronomical.

"The Clippers never even made it to the WCF before it's not like they been to the Finals like the Warriors. "

"Bron only had two other all stars in Cleveland now it'll before just like GS."

"Blake and CP3 are always hurt anyway"

"They only won 51 games last year"

"This KD fault. If he stayed in OKC this wouldn't have ever happened"

The possibilities are endless.

70e8b540b253905a01b61542e10cccd1edbcc73210a6dd3ce76c55d8bafa583d.jpg
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just heard someone say this ? ,

"Russell ain't a dayumn PG, mane...much less an Alpha...Call me when mr wardrobe starts doing what point guards are supposed to do; make the players around them better...Bron is a better PG than Russ, and he's a PF...LOL"

That's the ? I'm talkin about.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron is 32 tho, why would he wait/waste a year in order to make the banana boat crew when they all older and gettin worse each year? he should jus tell Gibert he leaving regardless next summer, and try to get that str8 up trade in summer or next February for Blake (assuming he resigns with clips)

then clips can do that crawford, redick + austin trade for Melo that was on the table last year

Blake and Kyrie was pose to be on same squad anyway if the clippers never trade the number 1 pick for Baron Davis smh!