The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who said they needed clarification? I think both of us explained what is meant when people say it. It's just always sounded stupid to me. Even if I'm aware of how its being used.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Curry grabbing 12 rebounds?

Hmm i thought curry just shoots 3s all game
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How Curry grabbing 12 rebounds?

Because tristan grabbing 3 lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Cavs about to be the Buffalo bills of the NBA

But the Bills never won...did you even think about this before you posted? Is this your ESPN hot take audition?

Someone's in their feelings. I was referring to the Durant lead warriors.
    Ole "atleast we got one" crybaby ?

Real talk he nitpickin semantics they know what you saying.

Duke agitated cuz he got his head up lebrons ass.Cavs being down 3-0 got groupies tight
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Name a list if players that lbj made better?

U think KD>Bron, don't​ type at me.

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

We already know if is better offensively... What make lbj better on defense?
  • Beta
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Who said they needed clarification? I think both of us explained what is meant when people say it. It's just always sounded stupid to me. Even if I'm aware of how its being used.

Nah I'm talking about people just taking it too literally. But I will say if you hate the phrase, my question would be why or how if you know what it means?

(That was rhetorical really because I'm not really THAT invested in this but I just wanted to throw something in)
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Nah I agree.I'm just saying it aint fair criticism to say he never made the playoffs til lebron got there.

Kyrie one of these new school 'pg's' that are really sg's.His role works on the cavs cuz lebron is the play maker/pg.

So when lebron is out they struggle cuz kyrie never been a cat that sets others up.Love has been marginalized just like bosh was, he's become a stretch 4 who jacks 3's all game.
  • Beta
    Options
    And if love stays in the post it messes things up because of how the team is constructed...

I've seen this movie before
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Nah I'm talking about people just taking it too literally. But I will say if you hate the phrase, my question would be why or how if you know what it means?

(That was rhetorical really because I'm not really THAT invested in this but I just wanted to throw something in)

I guess I'd call it a pet peeve. It was started by professional writers being lazy.
  • Beta
    Options

I guess I'd call it a pet peeve. It was started by professional writers being lazy.

Nah I hear you its all good
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope nobody is blaming lebron for passing to korver and Kevin because he gave them open shots and they just missed them. Had they made those shots nobody would complain

As usual Skip was lol
  • Beta
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I hope nobody is blaming lebron for passing to korver and Kevin because he gave them open shots and they just missed them. Had they made those shots nobody would complain

As usual Skip was lol

Ehh that's his job I ain't mad at him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somebody told my homie he shouldn't have done that, he needs dog in him like Westbrook :#
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How valuable is love post game really? He couldn't post up Klay Thompson that ? had me look at him a certain way he got like 30 pounds on him at that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    How valuable is love post game really? He couldn't post up Klay Thompson that ? had me look at him a certain way

It adds another dimension to the offense but yeah he's been getting sonned in ways I didn't expect sometimes
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How valuable is love post game really? He couldn't post up Klay Thompson that ? had me look at him a certain way

It adds another dimension to the offense but yeah he's been getting sonned in ways I didn't expect sometimes

He ain't even move him I was like yo wtf is this felt like it debunked his ability to be a decent post scorer a bit idk who fault he ain't t playing like Minnesota Kev but that blame LeBron ? is a dub

I also feel like you can't blame Bron for bosh because Wade also couldn't shoot he became the shooter to help both them ? what's the excuse for this Cavs team? Everybody shooting and Bron is a far better shooter than from his Miami days
  • Olorun22
    Options

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true

I asked you what does lbj better then kd on defense? Be specific because I want to know? You going to give me that 1 thru 5 ? or what let me know
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ^ cant use the 1 thru 5 argument because this season and even this series alone, KD has guarded, Kyrie, LBJ, Love, and Tristan at times throughout the game
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

But the Bills never won...did you even think about this before you posted? Is this your ESPN hot take audition?

? I'm a Wizards fan...I'm still mad at LeBron from that crab dribble ? a decade ago...you just made a ? post
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Real talk he nitpickin semantics they know what you saying.

Duke agitated cuz he got his head up lebrons ass.Cavs being down 3-0 got groupies tight

? you cant say ? . LeBron has made the Bulls his personal ? for most of the past decade
  • Olorun22
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^ cant use the 1 thru 5 argument because this season and even this series alone, KD has guarded, Kyrie, LBJ, Love, and Tristan at times throughout the game

Kd been doing it for awhile but ? just be sleep