The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^ cant use the 1 thru 5 argument because this season and even this series alone, KD has guarded, Kyrie, LBJ, Love, and Tristan at times throughout the game

Kd been doing it for awhile but ? just be sleep

Surprised you still ? with KD despite being a Thunder fan
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options

Come on bron, don't do this

But he's right. He wasn't being passive aggressive when he answered the question

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Cavs about to be the Buffalo bills of the NBA

But the Bills never won...did you even think about this before you posted? Is this your ESPN hot take audition?

Someone's in their feelings. I was referring to the Durant lead warriors.
    Ole "atleast we got one" crybaby ?

Real talk he nitpickin semantics they know what you saying.

Duke agitated cuz he got his head up lebrons ass.Cavs being down 3-0 got groupies tight

? you cant say ? . LeBron has made the Bulls his personal ? for most of the past decade

You're redundant as ? bruh.So I'll repost this and make you look stupid
    Lebron literally quit on the cavs. You can never say that abput jordan. Regardless lebron can still be considered the goat with more play.

Kobe quit on the Lakers in a game 7 when he literally refused to shoot for an entire half while his team blew a 3-1 series lead yet nobody ever mentions that....and the LeBron quit stuff is over stated. People bring up the Boston series while forgetting in the elimination game the ? had a triple double. That's a hell of a way to quit

Actually it's not in game 5 of that series an important swing game at home lebron went 3-14 15 points while his team got washed by 32.Back then before he stayed on stacked squads with multiple teammates who can drop 30+ he couldn't afford that type of performance.Duke was Completely disengaged and that's where the quit talk came from(which I agree with) he also faked that elbow injury.

But he had a triple double in game 6 which is exactly what box score watchers like yourself are impressed with.Just wanted to clarify that you can keep capin

Was that before or after he began making the Bulls his personal ? in the post season? And ya'll are hypocrites with this stacked squad ? like the NBA champs for the past damn near 3 full decades aside from a couple teams haven't been stacked teams.

You sound like a broken record bruh.You also clearly forgot that the cavs and lebron eliminated the wizards 3 years in a row before he ever won a championship.Lebron made Washington his personal ? way before the bulls.Step your bball knowledge up

That reply is played btw wizards 3x,boston 3x(soon to be 4),raptors 2x,pacers 4x,hawks3x,bulls 4x all eliminated by lebron the whole conference been gettin sonned.

You need a new go to reply
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    All of it is wack
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on bron, don't do this

But he's right. He wasn't being passive aggressive when he answered the question

Just Summed up how type wack this whole ERA Is
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for the finals to be over
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    ^ cant use the 1 thru 5 argument because this season and even this series alone, KD has guarded, Kyrie, LBJ, Love, and Tristan at times throughout the game

Kd been doing it for awhile but ? just be sleep

Surprised you still ? with KD despite being a Thunder fan

I don't but I'm not a hater. I understand why he did it. Hell, he see the pass lbj get for going to Miami
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Industrial screen doors" lmao
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I hope nobody is blaming lebron for passing to korver and Kevin because he gave them open shots and they just missed them. Had they made those shots nobody would complain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzNvbV7cDCI

heres where you can lay some blame on bron

in that play he had draymond green guarding him with 5 fouls. green was shading him to his right hand.

kyrie was on the corner 3 with klay guarding him on his strong side. since kyrie was on fire klay would possibly did a soft help.

no big man was underneath the rim to block the shot besides kd weakside and he woulda finished through kd.

instead of attacking the rim, lebron did his typical hop right to left btw the leg dribble and that allowed draymond to position himself and make lebron go left and make the pass.

if korver woulda hit it great but the lane was pretty wide open for lebron to drive right and draymond and either

1. pick up the 6th foul on draymond and go to the line
    2. finish and one through durant attempted block

but hey those are the breaks

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's cool if folks don't wanna b mad at durant, and even say the end goal for he n Bron the same just remember the differences, the intricacies, Bron left poor team building to get over another Superteam n learn to win, kd had a goat team beat with at least a lil help(Westbrook), choked n joined em like a sucka
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Name a list if players that lbj made better?

U think KD>Bron, don't​ type at me.

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

We already know if is better offensively... What make lbj better on defense?

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true

I asked you what does lbj better then kd on defense? Be specific because I want to know? You going to give me that 1 thru 5 ? or what let me know

I could care less about 1-5. They bout the same on defense to me, neither one has stopped the other at all besides a possession here or there, kd stands out more Cuz he longer and on a better defensive team, kd a better shooter/scorer, Bron a better playmaker and at gettin to the rim
  • Olorun22
    Options
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true

I asked you what does lbj better then kd on defense? Be specific because I want to know? You going to give me that 1 thru 5 ? or what let me know

I could care less about 1-5. They bout the same on defense to me, neither one has stopped the other at all besides a possession here or there, kd stands out more Cuz he longer and on a better defensive team, kd a better shooter/scorer, Bron a better playmaker and at gettin to the rim

Lol, so in other words that makes me better.
    I don't get you ? argument. How in the hell does the best scorer in the league isn't better than what a top 5 playmaker in the league.

Just a ? argument. Don't lie to yourself .... You can put kd in any type of offense I can't say the same for lbj
  • Olorun22
    Options
    ? on my fb talkin bout thristian Thompson is a top 5 center in the league lol.. it's always bronsexuals coming up with bs agurments
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Cavs about to be the Buffalo bills of the NBA

But the Bills never won...did you even think about this before you posted? Is this your ESPN hot take audition?

Someone's in their feelings. I was referring to the Durant lead warriors.
    Ole "atleast we got one" crybaby ?

Real talk he nitpickin semantics they know what you saying.

Duke agitated cuz he got his head up lebrons ass.Cavs being down 3-0 got groupies tight

? you cant say ? . LeBron has made the Bulls his personal ? for most of the past decade

You're redundant as ? bruh.So I'll repost this and make you look stupid
    Lebron literally quit on the cavs. You can never say that abput jordan. Regardless lebron can still be considered the goat with more play.

Kobe quit on the Lakers in a game 7 when he literally refused to shoot for an entire half while his team blew a 3-1 series lead yet nobody ever mentions that....and the LeBron quit stuff is over stated. People bring up the Boston series while forgetting in the elimination game the ? had a triple double. That's a hell of a way to quit

Actually it's not in game 5 of that series an important swing game at home lebron went 3-14 15 points while his team got washed by 32.Back then before he stayed on stacked squads with multiple teammates who can drop 30+ he couldn't afford that type of performance.Duke was Completely disengaged and that's where the quit talk came from(which I agree with) he also faked that elbow injury.

But he had a triple double in game 6 which is exactly what box score watchers like yourself are impressed with.Just wanted to clarify that you can keep capin

Was that before or after he began making the Bulls his personal ? in the post season? And ya'll are hypocrites with this stacked squad ? like the NBA champs for the past damn near 3 full decades aside from a couple teams haven't been stacked teams.

You sound like a broken record bruh.You also clearly forgot that the cavs and lebron eliminated the wizards 3 years in a row before he ever won a championship.Lebron made Washington his personal ? way before the bulls.Step your bball knowledge up

That reply is played btw wizards 3x,boston 3x(soon to be 4),raptors 2x,pacers 4x,hawks3x,bulls 4x all eliminated by lebron the whole conference been gettin sonned.

You need a new go to reply

And y'all blame LeBron for everything rhetoric is redundant
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Does this stat give Russ any sort of vindication for the "he shot too much thats why KD left" folks?

48meaukujg08.jpg
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Lol, so in other words that makes me better.
    I don't get you ? argument. How in the hell does the best scorer in the league isn't better than what a top 5 playmaker in the league.

Just a ? argument. Don't lie to yourself .... You can put kd in any type of offense I can't say the same for lbj

Lemme borrow ur logic a second fam

Melo was once a top scorer in the league​, so that means he was better than bron too right? RIGHT?!

sure u can put KD in any offense, true

Lbj is the offense....
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Does this stat give Russ any sort of vindication for the "he shot too much thats why KD left" folks?

48meaukujg08.jpg

No because Steph is a vastly superior shooter so by virtue his attempts are all higher % and just better shots
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Warriors are about to have the league on smash unless the Cavs get James Harden or Anthony Davis.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    currently curry is the +/- leader in the finals

the +/- stats for gsw: curry: 52, draymond: 40, kd: 37, klay: 35, and iggy: 33

think he could still get the fmvp or did kd wrap it up last night in the 4th?

imho curry deserved it over iggy aback in 2015