The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Does this stat give Russ any sort of vindication for the "he shot too much thats why KD left" folks?

48meaukujg08.jpg

No. Steph is more efficient from everywhere on the court and will make the right play when he's not throwing ? passes.

Russ problem isn't that he takes a lot of shots. His problem is that he makes bad decisions especially at the end of games.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I hate the whole right play ? . The issue is that when you are a dominant player like a Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Durant etc..., they are so good, them taking the shot is the right basketball play.
    That last play, Bron had Green beat, and him taking the shot against KD was the right basketball shot for someone as good as him.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Name a list if players that lbj made better?

U think KD>Bron, don't​ type at me.

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

We already know if is better offensively... What make lbj better on defense?

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true

I asked you what does lbj better then kd on defense? Be specific because I want to know? You going to give me that 1 thru 5 ? or what let me know

I could care less about 1-5. They bout the same on defense to me, neither one has stopped the other at all besides a possession here or there, kd stands out more Cuz he longer and on a better defensive team, kd a better shooter/scorer, Bron a better playmaker and at gettin to the rim

Lol, so in other words that makes me better.
    I don't get you ? argument. How in the hell does the best scorer in the league isn't better than what a top 5 playmaker in the league.

Just a ? argument. Don't lie to yourself .... You can put kd in any type of offense I can't say the same for lbj

Lemme borrow ur logic a second fam

Melo was once a top scorer in the league​, so that means he was better than bron too right? RIGHT?!

sure u can put KD in any offense, true

Lbj is the offense....
    Bruh, stay on topic it's between kd offense vs lbj... You just shot yourself in the foot with their defense being equally because offensively kd has always been better..you just trying to save face.

And you don't make sense. You thought you was being funny with that comment early acting like you above approach with the argument but you have said ? .

All you can say is lbj is better .. that don't make your statement true when you can look at the numbers
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I've realized these last 2 games y kyrie was a loser b4 bron came and y they suck when he resting

Kyrie went to a 19-63 team that lost 26 games in a row as a 19 year old with 11 games of college experience under his belt.It makes no sense when people say "but kyrie never made the playoffs until lebron went there!!!" they sucked & were a perennial lottery team who also took steps backwards when they botched a #1 pick.They weren't a good team.

They don't win without lebron because they don't know how to play without lebron.He pigeon holes everyone into roles.

Kyrie has been the same throughout, he nice but he play ? ball n isn't the best decision maker, early in his career he didn't have the squad or health but now playing the same I have doubts he can win over 40, that ain't Bron fault, one can say bron marginalizes players, but he makes em better, Kyrie don't

Yup exactly you just go with ? that everyone else say.. if you can't come up with ? that back up your claim don't say it

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Bron Still better all around, but kd is number 2 for a reason, he's killin, it pains me to say due to the ? circumstances But it's true

I asked you what does lbj better then kd on defense? Be specific because I want to know? You going to give me that 1 thru 5 ? or what let me know

I could care less about 1-5. They bout the same on defense to me, neither one has stopped the other at all besides a possession here or there, kd stands out more Cuz he longer and on a better defensive team, kd a better shooter/scorer, Bron a better playmaker and at gettin to the rim

I don't get you ? argument. How in the hell does the best scorer in the league isn't better than what a top 5 playmaker in the league.

Just a ? argument. Don't lie to yourself .... You can put kd in any type of offense I can't say the same for lbj

Melo was once a top scorer in the league​, so that means he was better than bron too right? RIGHT?!

Lbj is the offense....
    Bruh, stay on topic it's between kd offense vs lbj... You just shot yourself in the foot with their defense being equally because offensively kd has always been better..you just trying to save face.

And you don't make sense. You thought you was being funny with that comment early acting like you above approach with the argument but you have said ? .

All you can say is lbj is better .. that don't make your statement true when you can look at the numbers

Actually the argument was defense and I answered ur question, I also explained the aspect of offense KD is better at and the aspect bron is better at. U do Kno there's a bit more to basketball than shooting right? If we look at the numbers we see Bron is also one of the most efficient and dominant scorers as well. The only thing KD has always been better at is shooting. That one aspect doesn't make him better than Bron overall but I understand ur a prisoner of this moment

Weren't u one of the ones hollering "alpha russ" a year or two ago btw?
  • Myndset
    Myndset Members Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Options
    Called it last year when the Cavs were down 3-1. Ill say it again they will win the finals.

Durant isn't better or equal to Lebron... yet. Can he be? Of course, but not yet. Don't be a prisoner.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David blatt rollin over in his grave
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Lbj is the offense....

Actually the argument was defense and I answered ur question, I also explained the aspect of offense KD is better at and the aspect bron is better at. U do Kno there's a bit more to basketball than shooting right? If we look at the numbers we see Bron is also one of the most efficient and dominant scorers as well. The only thing KD has always been better at is shooting. That one aspect doesn't make him better than Bron overall but I understand ur a prisoner of this moment

Offensive is about scoring more then your oppentent. Which kd is better at. I know about lbj stats he's a stats stuffer that has to have the ball on his .he can't play off the ball well. Most of this ? point coming from driving to the cup it's not like he has consistent mid-range or a 3pt. That why you don't see him shoot the rock in tight situations.. he'll pass it .. I don't have a problem with that or is game. The problem I have is that the media and is fans just say ? that isn't true

I never been a fan of lbj. This isn't no prisoner of the moment. He a cool player One of the greats but just never seen he game as great out side of passing

Can you show me where I pick rw?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still blaming Westbrook and not the coach for their dry ass offense ??????????????
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Rip, and sheed talking about the championship Pistons could beat the warriors idk about that but they would defensively matchup against them well imo
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I don't blame Bron for the way he plays. More times than not it's the right play. Basketball is a team sport and ? forget that because so much emphasis is put on stars.

I do blame him for not picking up KD earlier though. He had to know he was going to shoot or looking for the 3. Pressure him high and force him to give the rock up. Letting KD walk into that rhythm 3 was a mistake.

? talk like they want to see 1 on 5 every trip down the court, yet criticize players for being selfish at the same time
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ? still blaming Westbrook and not the coach for their dry ass offense ??????????????

If he was constantly breaking plays and its you or him what is a coach supposed to do?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

If he was constantly breaking plays and its you or him what is a coach supposed to do?

I never heard anything about him breaking plays if so I can't say nothing but their offense was maaaad dry like next to no plays being run ? was super trash
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Rip, and sheed talking about the championship Pistons could beat the warriors idk about that but they would defensively matchup against them well imo

They would be tougher but they don't have the fire power to keep up. Their offense ain't giving the warriors defense no problems.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

They would be tougher but they don't have the fire power to keep up. Their offense ain't giving the warriors defense no problems.

I feel like sheed and chauncy would definitely eat Klay vs rip would be like kid flash vs flash them ? the same player

Prime tayshaun got the length to atleast slow kd down especially with the help of two shot blockers in sheed and Ben backing him up
  • KingFreeman
    Options

I never heard anything about him breaking plays if so I can't say nothing but their offense was maaaad dry like next to no plays being run ? was super trash

It's obvious he been breaking plays lmao. Thats why the offense is ? . It's just sets to give westbrook different options to do whatever he wants to do.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Lbj is the offense....

Offensive is about scoring more then your oppentent. Which kd is better at. I know about lbj stats he's a stats stuffer that has to have the ball on his .he can't play off the ball well. Most of this ? point coming from driving to the cup it's not like he has consistent mid-range or a 3pt. That why you don't see him shoot the rock in tight situations.. he'll pass it .. I don't have a problem with that or is game. The problem I have is that the media and is fans just say ? that isn't true

I never been a fan of lbj. This isn't no prisoner of the moment. He a cool player One of the greats but just never seen he game as great out side of passing

Please Never​ discuss basketball with me again. Have a great evening, my brethren.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

It's both
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not only that bit offensively they share the ball just as well as golden state
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

This ? can't be serious

But he is lol
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

This ? can't be serious

Lmao.......every player hes ever played with.....plus coaches as well
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options

Ironic​, bagg back bruh

Lbj is the offense....

Please Never​ discuss basketball with me again. Have a great evening, my brethren.

Says that ? that think lbj is a better offensive player than kd