Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    Lebron 8 appearances where he was the best player on his team for all 8, Kobe...3 and he lucked out KG got hurt
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    If Lebron gets swept don't ever dare rank Lebron over Kobe nor Shaq or even consider him close to MJ... it's a wrap on his case, can't go out 0-4 in the finals and try to pull that ? off anymore

Choke Job in game 3 on your home floor must win... let me talk my ? , Kobe never got swept, this would be the 2nd time in his career no matter the circumstance... It's a wrap

Lol. For the record -

That Kobe / Pau Lakers would not only have been swept thos years Dubbs ... they would have been annihalated.

Kobe would also have had much less impressive stat line, poor efficiency numbers, and less of an impact on the game

I invite you to provide a rationale refuting any of the above statements ....

I'm sure you won't though.

Let's talk bruh, Kobe/Pau against this Warriors team if in the same situation as The Cavs this year would get you at least 1 game, that's a fact Kobe hasn't been swept in any Finals, Kobe isn't going scoreless in the last 3 mins of game 3 no matter who was the opposition Kobe lives for that moment in defying the odds unlike Lebron conceding that GS is just too good to beat..

Kobe isn't kicking the ball to Korver in the corner in crunch time as done Lebron, he's going for your soul and takes the moment to close that out even if only by 1 Kobe goes for it make or miss unlike Lebron last nite, Lebron could have closed last nite but he didn't have the Mamba Mentality to finish the deal he deferred to make the "good" play, no that's the easy way out way... Kobe's determination isn't letting that happen bro he'd get 1 game particularly the Game 3 that Lebron just choked last nite it's not happening to Kobe in the fashion at all, he's going down swinging for that game 3
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Lebron 8 appearances where he was the best player on his team for all 8, Kobe...3 and he lucked out KG got hurt

5/7... next
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Even Stephen A repeated my sentiment point blank, you are out of the goat discussion if you get swept in the finals twice no matter who it is or what circumstances are...

Kobe never was swept in the Finals on the big stage he's getting u 1 game, he got at least 1 against the first BIG 3 in Boston with KG & them, if Lebron can't win a game in the finals twice with a bad record at 3/8 I don't see how Lebron can be ranked over Kobe after that...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Yea this ? ain't normal
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this ? ain't normal

I mean... you still in here indulging him
    tnpo4u1dc8z8.png
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Yea this ? ain't normal

I mean... you still in here indulging him
    tnpo4u1dc8z8.png

I love it!
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    The more I think about it Kobe is lucky if he's top 15, take your top 10 and close this stupid thread already, this dude ? been getting ethered for 15 pages

Michael Jordan
    Magic Johnson
    Scottie Pippen
    Shaq O'Neal
    Charles Barkley
    Paul Pierce
    Jerry West
    Etc,etc...

They all have claimed Kobe to be up with MJ in the top 5, u think ima agree with u dudes foh, Mamba in that top 5 room

Then why'd you make this thread, foo?

I thought u foo's would be reasonable at least... yall been slandering him so now I'm agitated

Yea you love it
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Welp, so much for your sweep argument

Kobe: 3 sweep
    LeBron: 1 sweep
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0z5xyydtasb0.jpg
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This for you shooting percentage geeks. Mighta shot 44 for career but stepped up when the King was guarding him. That has to count for something.

5zxoqk1uygei.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Lebron 14-6 is what I see
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    This for you shooting percentage geeks. Mighta shot 44 for career but stepped up when the King was guarding him. That has to count for something.

5zxoqk1uygei.jpg

? if true LeBron's shooting percentage shooting against Kobe is Kobe's percentage of wins against LeBron. hahahaa
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Welp, so much for your sweep argument

Kobe: 3 sweep
    LeBron: 1 sweep

Still about to be 3/8 to 5/7... and after Lebron's performance last night you can't say the Cavs didn't have a chance to win this series, Lebron choked game 3 away it could be 2-2
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    LMAO

This ? got a spin for every scenario.

If Lebron comes back from 3-0 to win the chip and goes 82-0 next year averaging a 50 Pt Triple Double; homie would be like :

"Nah ... Bron lacks that killer instinct. He's a choker"

"Mamba would have averaged 60"

Yeah .. You got it bruh

7lcans5sv8ye.gif
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Nah bro u guys been letting him off the hook, don't be mad because I won't... you show up to the finals, u gotta have a winners mentality not my fault he came in expecting to lose... that's a losers mentality
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah bro u guys been letting him off the hook, don't be mad because I won't... you show up to the finals, u gotta have a winners mentality not my fault he came in expecting to lose... that's a losers mentality

Do Lebron average more in the regular season
    Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

And more
    Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks
    In the finals for his career than Kobe with more game winners in the playoffs and already has more Finals MVP than Kobe.

Kobe is top 5 just ain't better than LBJ
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

And more
    Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks
    In the finals for his career than Kobe with more game winners in the playoffs and already has more Finals MVP than Kobe.

I was with you till this lie
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

And more
    Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

He 5 for me
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

And more
    Rebounds
    Steals
    Blocks

He 5 for me

Mamba in that top 5 room numbers don't lie... look at the polls, it started out lopsided 70-30% due to the Kobe haters bumrushing the thread, and has balanced out significantly to almost a 50-50 split... u can't stop this haters
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    0z5xyydtasb0.jpg

That ? was incredible. I never was a kobe fan but when ? talk ? like that ? was never the best player and lbj has be better for a while I just SMH
  • joeyfkncrakk
    edited June 2017
    Options
    0wtcbyv2vboi.png
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If Lebron gets swept don't ever dare rank Lebron over Kobe nor Shaq or even consider him close to MJ... it's a wrap on his case, can't go out 0-4 in the finals and try to pull that ? off anymore

Choke Job in game 3 on your home floor must win... let me talk my ? , Kobe never got swept, this would be the 2nd time in his career no matter the circumstance... It's a wrap

Lol. For the record -

That Kobe / Pau Lakers would not only have been swept thos years Dubbs ... they would have been annihalated.

Kobe would also have had much less impressive stat line, poor efficiency numbers, and less of an impact on the game

Let's talk bruh, Kobe/Pau against this Warriors team if in the same situation as The Cavs this year would get you at least 1 game, that's a fact Kobe hasn't been swept in any Finals, Kobe isn't going scoreless in the last 3 mins of game 3 no matter who was the opposition Kobe lives for that moment in defying the odds unlike Lebron conceding that GS is just too good to beat..

Kobe isn't kicking the ball to Korver in the corner in crunch time as done Lebron, he's going for your soul and takes the moment to close that out even if only by 1 Kobe goes for it make or miss unlike Lebron last nite, Lebron could have closed last nite but he didn't have the Mamba Mentality to finish the deal he deferred to make the "good" play, no that's the easy way out way... Kobe's determination isn't letting that happen bro he'd get 1 game particularly the Game 3 that Lebron just choked last nite it's not happening to Kobe in the fashion at all, he's going down swinging for that game 3

But ... But ... Kobe had a Killer Instinct!

That doesn't mean ? if your team is outmatched. Ask Jordan in the early 90s ...

And Jordan >>>>>>> Kobe

That Kobe / Pau Lakers would not only have been swept by this years Dubbs ... they would have been annihalated.

Kobe would also have had much less impressive stat line, poor efficiency numbers, and less of an impact on the game [than Lebron]

I invite you to provide a RATIONALE refuting any of the above statements ....

I'm sure YOU WON'T though.

Guess I was right ...
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

Lol. For the record -

But ... But ... Kobe had a Killer Instinct!

That doesn't mean ? if your team is outmatched. Ask Jordan in the early 90s ...

And Jordan >>>>>>> Kobe

That Kobe / Pau Lakers would not only have been swept by this years Dubbs ... they would have been annihalated.

Kobe would also have had much less impressive stat line, poor efficiency numbers, and less of an impact on the game [than Lebron]

I invite you to provide a RATIONALE refuting any of the above statements ....

I'm sure YOU WON'T though.

Guess I was right ...
    Kick rocks ? u wasting my time