No ? ? that's my ? point
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    This movie was made for white ppl

This guy would know, he is white.

I aint white u stupid and aint u half white ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

No, I'm not and until proven otherwise you are, word to @Black_Samson
  • RickyRich
    Options

No, I'm not and until proven otherwise you are, word to @Black_Samson

Lmfao so u want picture ? ass ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Nah, we don't need a pic, we all heard u on the mic and when asked about it, u ran off like somebody guilty. These are all facts but we not gonna do this here, again so don't reply to my post.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Wait this ? ass Canadian drakie is white??? O man this place is really a joke now I knew it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ahBfVC8s_Y

Game is in full on Stan mode for this wack ass Pac movie...

Funny how vocal he is for PAC on this movie but was silent as ? when Wack 100 was popping off on PAC

That's why he a ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Idgaf wat u think cuz u aint ? i dont need prove anything to u .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    you should of kept that ? outta the thread u lil ? @stew
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol @ this canadian cracka ass drakie having a meltdown after being exposed.......man on the old ic jg would've been exposed this ? along with alot of these scary faceless ? talking ? es on here
  • RickyRich
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol @ this canadian cracka ass drakie having a meltdown after being exposed.......man on the old ic jg would've been exposed this ? along with alot of these scary faceless ? talking ? es on here

? shut yo remedial ass up
  • gee757
    edited June 2017
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    I don't think these biopics need to be movies anymore. Think they all need to be a series like the new edition joint. Trying to fit everything in one movie can't cut it

Yup...that nu edition 1 was better than notorious, soc & this...

? shut yo remedial ass up

Cracka ? & Gtfoh ? ass Canadian drakie
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO rickyrich being white explains alot.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    LMFAO rickyrich being white explains alot.

dont worry you will see me in two weeks ? .
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so overall most would agree the movie could have been better. So lets move on to the next task at hand...the names of some of the ? in the movie cause it was some bad ? in the movie.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Ok so overall most would agree the movie could have been better. So lets move on to the next task at hand...the names of some of the ? in the movie cause it was some bad ? in the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/ericapinkett/?hl=en
  • RickyRich
    Options
    do they have his jail interview ?
  • gee757
    edited June 2017
    Options

Cracka ? & Gtfoh....wtf kinda ? question is that??
  • RickyRich
    Options

you ? short bus riding muthafuka
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the soundtrack is fire
  • gee757
    Options

Ya the perfect example of y if u talk ? on here & ya faceless ya the biggest ? on this site......u just got exposed as a feminem shady canadian crackkka culture vulture outsider drakie
  • RickyRich
    Options

Ya the perfect example of y if u talk ? on here & ya faceless ya the biggest ? on this site......u just got exposed as a feminem shady canadian crackkka culture vulture outsider drakie

first of all i aint white i dont care what these ? on here say. you the biggest ? on the site u scared to meet up with ? that came to your city to fight u ? .i dont even like eminem save that ? for stew ? ass .
  • RickyRich
    edited June 2017
    Options
    - John Singleton says “I told you” about Tupac Biopic
    - Benny Boom claps back

Harsh early reviews of the controversial biopic are trickling in, compounding the bad buzz around a movie that was already saddled with a lawsuit-heavy production history and scorching criticism from the Oscar-nominated director who abandoned it. Meanwhile, the studio behind the film isn’t doing much to promote it, which is usually a sign they have a dud on their hands. Whatever conspiracy theories about Tupac are out there, it seems pretty clear that All Eyez on Me is dead on arrival.

All Eyez on Me, which finally hits theaters in the United after more than six years of production woes, was at one point supposed to be helmed by director John Singleton, who made Boyz n the Hood and worked with Tupac himself. He signed up to write, direct, and produce the movie in 2013 but left due to serious creative differences in 2015.

“I told the company if y’all muthafu*kas want to do this, you gotta get the fu*k out my face and let me do this movie,” Singleton told HipHopDX last year. That’s not what happened. “I knew they weren’t going to make a good movie at all and they didn’t,” Singleton continued.

“I haven’t watched it and I refuse to watch it,” Singleton added, explaining that he hasn’t even viewed a trailer for the film. “I know that they fu*ked it up so I’m not even trying to give it any attention.”

They did indeed fu*k it up, according to some early reviews:

Newsday called it “a badly botched biopic that won’t earn Shakur any new fans and will disappoint the ones he has.”

Variety says, “Comprehensive but sketchy, richly atmospheric but often under-dramatized, it is not, in the end, a very good movie.”

The A.V. Club says, “All Eyez On Me has a guy who looks like Tupac, but not much else.”

Rolling Stones gave this movie 2 Stars while saying, “Tupac Shakur Does Not Get the Biopic He Deserves. The hip-hop icon gets the big-screen treatment – and not even a charismatic lead can keep this movie's head up.”

NY Times says, “All Eyez on Me’ Is Uninspired. Tupac Shakur Was Anything But… not only a clumsy and often bland account of his life and work, but it also gives little genuine insight into his thought, talent or personality.”

Benny Boom had a rebuttal to Singleton. “It’s unfortunate that John took that position,” he responded. “There’s a lot of directors taken off projects in Hollywood. It happens. They sign on to movie… [there’s] creative differences… then the directors go on and they do something else. The unfortunate thing is that John just can’t let it go.”

The director also revealed he personally called Singleton and tried to get everything straightened out. “I know John. So I called him and spoke to him… he had a point of view that I did not agree with, in terms of why he said what he said.”

He continued, “I’m like ‘look, whatever issues you have with the producers you got to put that to the side now because this is my movie now.’ If I went around and came up here and started bashing one of his films without saying his name all you guys would have looked at me like ‘you’re hating on John.’”

Benny Boom also brought up the fact that towards the end of Shakur’s life, the rapper wasn’t a fan of Singleton. In leaked audio footage, Tupac could be heard calling Singleton “a coward.” The two previously worked together on the film Poetic Justice.
  • gee757
    edited June 2017
    Options

first of all i aint white i dont care what these ? on here say. you the biggest ? on the site u scared to meet up with ? that came to your city to fight u ? .i dont even like eminem save that ? for stew ? ass .

Wat Eva saltine foh..