Biggie Smalls Funeral Photos (Publicly Shared Today For The Very First Time)

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    That man shouldn't have died behind that ?

I remember hearing Biggie during his last radio interview. It was with WILD 107. Which used to be the hottest urban radio station in the Bay Area. He was trying to be on a positive vibe and make peace, but even as a kid I was thinking "What the ? is he doing out here?"

I call ? .

Radio stations in the West start with the letter K, like KDAY or KMEL

You really want debate a radio stations call sign?
    Before KMEL took over the top radio station in the Bay Area, it was WILD107. WILD107 switched to WILD94.9 and it also started dedicating itself to the Hispanic community and eventually fell off.

https://youtu.be/Lb_F47OclPM

Peep the WILD107 in the back

WILD is a radio station licensed to Boston, Massachusetts. It broadcasts on 1090 kHz and airs programming from China Radio International under a lease agreement. Prior to the flip to Chinese programming, the station had a legacy of serving Boston's African-American community as a R&B outlet (and its subgenres) from 1967 to 2011. The transmitter for WILD is in Medford.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WILD_(AM)
  • YoungVeterans
    YoungVeterans Members Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

These pics are a reminder of that.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

Do not ? with the west unless you are really deep.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone explain to me why the casket says a date from 2006-2013 then $1.3 Billion below a medical foundation name???
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLCL wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why the casket says a date from 2006-2013 then $1.3 Billion below a medical foundation name???

Picture of pictures. It's some sort of weight to keep them flat while they took the pic...
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    LOLCL wrote: »

Picture of pictures. It's some sort of weight to keep them flat while they took the pic...

I thought this was a new Biggie conspiracy for a second.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    I wonder who the source is..

Pac
  • 5 Grand
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I remember hearing Biggie during his last radio interview. It was with WILD 107. Which used to be the hottest urban radio station in the Bay Area. He was trying to be on a positive vibe and make peace, but even as a kid I was thinking "What the ? is he doing out here?"

I call ? .

U be trying too hard bruh. "WILD" wasn't the station call letters. It's just a name for the station :joy:

@Turfaholic clearly said, "Before KMEL took over the top radio station in the Bay Area, it was WILD107. WILD107 switched to WILD94.9 and it also started dedicating itself to the Hispanic community and eventually fell off."

WILD is a radio station in Boston.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options

I call ? .

U be trying too hard bruh. "WILD" wasn't the station call letters. It's just a name for the station :joy:

@Turfaholic clearly said, "Before KMEL took over the top radio station in the Bay Area, it was WILD107. WILD107 switched to WILD94.9 and it also started dedicating itself to the Hispanic community and eventually fell off."

Again, "WILD" isn't the station call letters. Do you think "HOT" 1079 in NYC is the stations call letters? No, u don't cause theyre not. Just chalk up the L and keep it movin bruh
  • 5 Grand
    Options

I call ? .

Again, "WILD" isn't the station call letters. Do you think "HOT" 1079 in NYC is the stations call letters? No, u don't cause theyre not. Just chalk up the L and keep it movin bruh

Hot 97 is WQHT.

Get my point?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I call ? .

Hot 97 is WQHT.

Get my point?

U have no point cause "WILD" is not the stations call letters like u claimed it to be.
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that flava flav with the clock around his neck?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all of you saying 'pac and big caused their own demise is wrong. mrs voletta Wallace said it herself it was between puffy and suge knight. that what caused their death big and pac got caught up in it.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I feel like cops were involed in both pac n big cases .

Its well known a cop/blood friend of Suge was in on the biggie hit
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I call ? .

You really want debate a radio stations call sign?
    Before KMEL took over the top radio station in the Bay Area, it was WILD107. WILD107 switched to WILD94.9 and it also started dedicating itself to the Hispanic community and eventually fell off.

https://youtu.be/Lb_F47OclPM

Peep the WILD107 in the back

WILD is a radio station licensed to Boston, Massachusetts. It broadcasts on 1090 kHz and airs programming from China Radio International under a lease agreement. Prior to the flip to Chinese programming, the station had a legacy of serving Boston's African-American community as a R&B outlet (and its subgenres) from 1967 to 2011. The transmitter for WILD is in Medford.

The station is actual KYLD.. YLD = Wild
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I feel like cops were involed in both pac n big cases .

Its well known a cop/blood friend of Suge was in on the biggie hit

Suge got him clapped for 13k
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all of you saying 'pac and big caused their own demise is wrong. mrs voletta Wallace said it herself it was between puffy and suge knight. that what caused their death big and pac got caught up in it.

According to the streets/internet, Wolf and Jake had a deadly confrontation and that mixed with Jimmy and Jack's nefarious deeds, ? just became crazy. Damn shame brothers died over that ? .
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every radio station west of the Mississippi river is K, east is W. sheesh lol
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did somebody take photo's tho? if somebody took pictures of me grieving at a funeral I would be telling them to ? off with that camera.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

These pics are a reminder of that.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

Do not ? with the west unless you are really deep.

Naw big dead cuz of disrespect and arrogance.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

According to the streets/internet, Wolf and Jake had a deadly confrontation and that mixed with Jimmy and Jack's nefarious deeds, ? just became crazy. Damn shame brothers died over that ? .

Explain
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did somebody take photo's tho? if somebody took pictures of me grieving at a funeral I would be telling them to ? off with that camera.

When your a popular public figure

The public wants insight on everything

Their is no off limits

Not even in your death