Biggie Smalls Funeral Photos (Publicly Shared Today For The Very First Time)

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    all of you saying 'pac and big caused their own demise is wrong. mrs voletta Wallace said it herself it was between puffy and suge knight. that what caused their death big and pac got caught up in it.

According to the streets/internet, Wolf and Jake had a deadly confrontation and that mixed with Jimmy and Jack's nefarious deeds, ? just became crazy. Damn shame brothers died over that ? .

Explain

Bruh, that ? is public knowledge. Look up the Wolf episode on Info Minds and google Pacs ? case. All the answers are there.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

These pics are a reminder of that.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

Do not ? with the west unless you are really deep.

Naw big dead cuz of disrespect and arrogance.

How? Biggie didn't disrespect nobody
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I loved Pac, but all of his ? and walking a mile outside of his limits got him and BIG killed.

Puff and Big himself are responsible for his death. Puff was playing in the dirt.

Orlando killed Pac and the westcoast killed Biggie because they thought Big killed him.

https://youtu.be/t0qoSVxQKms
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did somebody take photo's tho? if somebody took pictures of me grieving at a funeral I would be telling them to ? off with that camera.

When your a popular public figure

The public wants insight on everything

Their is no off limits

Not even in your death

? all of that his family have a right to privacy.

Those pictures look suspect to me like they was taken without permission, and how has it taken 20 years for them to come to our attention? mix that with the fact biggie was under surveillance from the feds the night of his murder ? is even more suspect.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest In Power, B.I.G
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That pic with cease is heartbreaking. I know how it is to lose a brother..
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did somebody take photo's tho? if somebody took pictures of me grieving at a funeral I would be telling them to ? off with that camera.

When your a popular public figure

The public wants insight on everything

Their is no off limits

Not even in your death

? all of that his family have a right to privacy.

Those pictures look suspect to me like they was taken without permission, and how has it taken 20 years for them to come to our attention? mix that with the fact biggie was under surveillance from the feds the night of his murder ? is even more suspect.

Maybe whoever took the photos was part of the family. ? the last pic of Elvis in his casket was shot by his cousin who got paid about 20K by a newspaper for it. Cant trust no one smh
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Photog was probably from or hired by the label for media purposes

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

But the song didn't drop till after his death tho,.........but y'all got it.

He freestyled the lyrics on Sway's show while he was out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYC0Ohqih4
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_79pDgjlb4
    German HipHop journalist Falk Schacht recently unearthed an interview Biggie gave to a Canadian magazined Called "Peace" in 1995. In this interview, Biggie is asked to rate his competition - which is already an interesting read itself. But the most controversial part is his rating of RA The Rugged Man - you know, the dude who constantly bragged about how he was "co-signed by Biggie" n ? ? Well...seems like Biggie did not see it quite that way...Here's what he had to say about RA:

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Here`s the rest of the rating-part of the interview:

Tupac: Pac get busy. People can’t take nothing from him. On the lyrics he get busy, straight up. That ? got some hard ? dog for real, and it’s like the sad thing about it. When he started working on his new album he’s got now, Out on Bail, (retitled and released as Me Against The World) he had so many raw east coast producers and ? . The ? was sounding real tight ’cause everybody always says Pac had lyrics but his beats was back. He was up in New York when he was working on Above the Rim ? and he was working on his album at the same time. I put him on to Mo Bee. I put him on to L.G. He has Action, Special Ed’s DJ, he had some hard ? . (HE) went back to the west and just started getting back into that other ****.

Dr. Dre: Beats? Incredible!

Snoop Doggy Dogg: I like Snoop. I give him like an eight. I like his ? . I’m into fly ? , straight flat ? . I don’t like no ? that I have to decipher but some ? that I don dicipher I give a ten…Nas, I give Jeru a ten, I give ummmmm?….

Wu-Tang Clan/Method Man: Wu-Tang is hot! I like their ? . I love that ? . I like their ? because they have a real I don’t give a ? attitude. ‘We in this game to blow thefuck up! We don’t give a ? what happens. All of us is gonna do our thing and we just gonna do it.’ And they just did it. You can hear punches, you hear so much ? in that album you know damn these guys is not giving a ? . At the beginning of CREAM, when that ? start!! Voila! Oh my ? , this is some rushed ? but I dig it.

Outkast: I like them too…six…seven.

Cypress Hill: I used to like them. The first, ? , that first “How i can just ? a man” joint, I was liking that but that new age smoke out ? …? it!

Ice Cube: The old one or the new one? It’s not the same ? . It’s like ? is changing too much for me and I can’t keep the love. I respect the ? because I know back in the day he used to do his thing so I can’t dis him but the new ? right now is…

DJ Premier: Ain’t nobody perfect dog. Everybody got their little faults and ? but the only one I seen that’s been hitting hard with their ? is Premier. Every joint that he be putting out right now is just ridiculous, from Jeru’s ? , to the new group he got, the Group Home ? , to the ? he did with me. The shitis hard, yo! The beats is crazy.

Guru: I like Keith. Keith’s ? is hot.

The Roots: The Roots album. The Roots album is hot! On the strength, they rock the whole album for a whole hour. I was definetly in dibelief. I like the single, I really did but other people were like,. Single was hot but I wasn’t paying attention to the album at all.

KRS-One: Naahhh…I don’t like KRS no more ’cause he just think he’s too dope. He let his ego take over his ? and that’s what brings him down. When he was like that (shouts “Blow it to yourself”), when he was like that, then he was a ten but now, ‘I am Hip Hop’!!! Eat a ? ? . Eat a muthaphukkin ? !

Redman: The new Redman!?! Seven. I can’t diss him cause I know he got skills. He get busy on the lyrics but I can’t feel his new ? , his new cosmic crazy ? . I’m used to the clean cut blowout fly ? . When I met the ? he was a fly ? , you know what I’m sayin’, now he on some different ? I really don’t like when a rapper come out and they blow up the way they are and they come out again on some changed up ? . To me, that’s like getting some good coke from poppy and then getting some money and then be like,’? that! I’m getting some more 45ths, some brown ? and then bag that up.’ Why would you change your plan? That’s what he did to me.

Easy-E: I like Easy-E. Easy-E is a real ill ? . He’s sharp as a tack on top but rhymin’ even he knows. He took a group from the hood and just put them on and two million. Bing! He know how to do that ? . Same thing with Luke and all the rest of them ? . Man, I just think they take another turn. I can let you hear some Easy-E ? on some old NWA ? and ? would think Easy was nice, you know what I’m saying, so he know. hood, staight up!

Warren G: That’s my man. ? came to Brooklyn, he came to check me. He just came to hood and ? , pulled up in a little Crysler, jumped out and Warren G was on the ave. drinking Crazyhorse and ? , you know what I’m saying”cause I ain’t gonna lie, I ain’t going to his

Coolio: I like that new joint, “Mama I’m In love with a Gangsta”. I like that joint. I just like them hard ? , them ? that just be leveled out.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naughty By Nature: I like all of ‘em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I’m sayin’, the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don’t count. That’s why I can’t dig that. I want a ? that’s gonna be like, ‘Yo, I heard an album that’s like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don’t want no album like that.

Little Kim: She is the dopest female MC that’s coming out ever. Ever. She gets busy like a ? that’s why I like her style. Hard ? ! She speaks on suckin ? …,shooting ? , real ? that real ? do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real ? .

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Scarface: Seven…eight. He got some hard ? . Face got some hard ? .

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that ? get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the ? ? saying…I got millions but ? damn that ? get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little ? game the niggs play with the girls, man! A ? just throw some ? in they ? and they just sit there, like from the “Tootsie Roll” ? to the “Whoot! There it is!” It’s the same ? . You get trapped up with these hoes. That ? ain’t got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don’t ? with duke at all. At all.

Too $hort: Ten. That’s my dog right there. I love that ? . That’s my man. The calibre of ? he got. Cocktails ? , I ain’t got to see that ? yet. I know that ? was hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin’ it and ? . That’s my dog. I love that man.

Spice 1: Zero. I don’t like that guy at all.

Craig Mack: I don’t really like him too much either, dog. I can’t give him a zero though ’cause he got some hot ? but like five…four, since he on some different ? , some ? I can’t relate to. I’m from the hood, he from the suburbs so it’s completely different ? . I don’t really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it’s not rhymes for me, it’s just some prety kid ? .

MC Eiht: I like Eiht’s ? . I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard ? , some real ? .

*DJ Quick: * I like the ? on the soundtrack. That’s ? is hot. I give him a seven…six.

Big Mike: Six…Seven

*Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: * Those are my boys. I just like them ? , know what I’m sayin’. You don’t rate ? . I just like them ? . They just friends.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her ****. I give her a nice six. She ain’t the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin’. The dopest female MC that has a record deal that’s out right now is Rage, but my Mc that’s coming out,

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole ? though. Ant BAnks ? , the whole Dangerous crew ? .”

MC Breed: He ain’t come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some ? . I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that ? just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and ? that he work on production too and I didn’t know that. That’s a plus for MC’s. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

K-Dee: The greatest MC in the world”?? I like that track. He don’t really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don’t be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some ? that’s like half ass and like you wonder like, “I wonder how the video will be. And then they got a video with this ? spinning this bottle and I’m like OK, what’s gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three ? minutes and then it stops and everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It’s just that funny style ? that I can’t ? with. I like flat on the table ? , like my ? . They try to stick me for my ? I shot ‘em. Period. There’s no helicopter scenes with me talkin to somebody like , ‘Well, how’s the record doing?’ There’s no ? on there that you could be like why is that ? in there. That’s how I like the ? , just regular ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That has nothing to do with what he just said. You getting slow in your old age.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    The picture with Puff and the smile on his face is mad uncomfortable.

He was probably telling a story and reminiscing about something funny that Big said or did.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He freestyled the lyrics on Sway's show while he was out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rYC0Ohqih4

When I listen to that freestyle I feel like Biggie got in the last word before he died.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naughty By Nature: I like all of ‘em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I’m sayin’, the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don’t count. That’s why I can’t dig that. I want a ? that’s gonna be like, ‘Yo, I heard an album that’s like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don’t want no album like that.

Little Kim: She is the dopest female MC that’s coming out ever. Ever. She gets busy like a ? that’s why I like her style. Hard ? ! She speaks on suckin ? …,shooting ? , real ? that real ? do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real ? .

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that ? get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the ? ? saying…I got millions but ? damn that ? get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little ? game the niggs play with the girls, man! A ? just throw some ? in they ? and they just sit there, like from the “Tootsie Roll” ? to the “Whoot! There it is!” It’s the same ? . You get trapped up with these hoes. That ? ain’t got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

Too $hort: Ten. That’s my dog right there. I love that ? . That’s my man. The calibre of ? he got. Cocktails ? , I ain’t got to see that ? yet. I know that ? was hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin’ it and ? . That’s my dog. I love that man.

Craig Mack: I don’t really like him too much either, dog. I can’t give him a zero though ’cause he got some hot ? but like five…four, since he on some different ? , some ? I can’t relate to. I’m from the hood, he from the suburbs so it’s completely different ? . I don’t really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it’s not rhymes for me, it’s just some prety kid ? .

MC Eiht: I like Eiht’s ? . I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard ? , some real ? .

*DJ Quick: * I like the ? on the soundtrack. That’s ? is hot. I give him a seven…six.

*Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: * Those are my boys. I just like them ? , know what I’m sayin’. You don’t rate ? . I just like them ? . They just friends.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her ****. I give her a nice six. She ain’t the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin’. The dopest female MC that has a record deal that’s out right now is Rage, but my Mc that’s coming out,

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole ? though. Ant BAnks ? , the whole Dangerous crew ? .”

MC Breed: He ain’t come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some ? . I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that ? just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and ? that he work on production too and I didn’t know that. That’s a plus for MC’s. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

K-Dee: The greatest MC in the world”?? I like that track. He don’t really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don’t be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some ? that’s like half ass and like you wonder like, “I wonder how the video will be. And then they got a video with this ? spinning this bottle and I’m like OK, what’s gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three ? minutes and then it stops and everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It’s just that funny style ? that I can’t ? with. I like flat on the table ? , like my ? . They try to stick me for my ? I shot ‘em. Period. There’s no helicopter scenes with me talkin to somebody like , ‘Well, how’s the record doing?’ There’s no ? on there that you could be like why is that ? in there. That’s how I like the ? , just regular ? .

Calling all 40 water stans
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so im the only one with a problem with cease being there but didnt want to say who did it?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hes dressed like that action figure I have of him

BiggieSmalls00-1020x500.jpg

If you look around the web you see a lot of pics that people drew of him in that same outfit, I always wondered why but now I see
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol at the krs one and spice -1 comments
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    The picture with Puff and the smile on his face is mad uncomfortable.

He was probably telling a story and reminiscing about something funny that Big said or did.

I know but given what we know about Puffy today it just creeps me out. To me he'll always be a snake.

and cease will never be a real ? .

how ya mans get killed in front of you and you saw it....but dont wanna speak on it but you looking sad at his dead body in front of his family?

that ? should never be able to smile again......neither of them

but this is what ? are ok with..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U being purposefully naive. Folk free style they songs way before the put on albums. He dissed pac in Cali after he died in some sublim fake sad ? . He made his casket with that freestyle homie
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? he went to Cali did the long kiss nobody til some body ? free style on Cali radio. Dissing a dead man 5 months after he was killed . That's arrogance and disrespect.

Yeah but he had to address the issue.

"you rest where the worms and the weak be"