Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robblr86 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    More ppl should do this to these types of clowns during interviews

What makes them clowns? Their appearance? ? make hit records and one of the top albums of the year. Plus has a unique sound. I don't get it.

by who's standards
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is pure comedy. Didn't Migos jumped Sean Kingston?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    i dont got a dog in this fight but from a personal standpoint, I dont like the blatant disrespect for any southern artists behind ? like "I cant understand what their saying"....thats your problem...talking to these people is your job whether you like them or not....if that aint the case then only interview who you like
    that's a stupid way of thinking. it's not a "disrespectful way of thinking" when dudes are really sitting there mumbling like an awkward twelve year old who was dragged out by their parents. it's stupid of them to do interviews when they're obviously so terrible at them, it only makes them look bad, not whoever's doing the interviews.

but don't twist this into some "wahh they hatin on southern artists!" when someone is 5 feet away and can't hear what they're saying cause they can't speak properly

They wasn't mumbling, and if you couldn't understand what they were saying then you need to get your ears checked.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe going for that Charlemagne space

Both are talented trolls

Nadeska cute
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont got a dog in this fight but from a personal standpoint, I dont like the blatant disrespect for any southern artists behind ? like "I cant understand what their saying"....thats your problem...talking to these people is your job whether you like them or not....if that aint the case then only interview who you like
    that's a stupid way of thinking. it's not a "disrespectful way of thinking" when dudes are really sitting there mumbling like an awkward twelve year old who was dragged out by their parents. it's stupid of them to do interviews when they're obviously so terrible at them, it only makes them look bad, not whoever's doing the interviews.

but don't twist this into some "wahh they hatin on southern artists!" when someone is 5 feet away and can't hear what they're saying cause they can't speak properly

the southern artist thing comes from this ongoing convo about "not being able to understand what their saying"

? been said for years......OK.....its a whole lotta people that do understand what these artists are saying

my thing is its funny and ? to point out and make memes and all that....but at what point does it warrant real life disrespect?.....I dont like how you talk so ima just be a ? and try to treat you like you soft with all these people and cameras in here?...thats what the video makes it look like anyway....im sure there was more to it
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude said he couldn't hear him cause the room was loud bruh, not cause the ? wasn't speaking properly. ? just done came and threw they own lil twist on the situation without even being there. Thats whats goin on here
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Takeoff getting put into that Sheek Louch/U-? /T-Mo Goodie spot is what is getting ? up dude probably lowkey ? they trying to make him out to be the extra ? in the group
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    Bruh ? really be taking that ? personal...I Legit got about 3 ? following me around this site flagging my posts I'm talking grown ass men...LMAO,I'm just here to have fun is all... So u can't stand on your own opinions and dislike something?? Migos ass ? ;)

First you postin gifs of ? males in a pink bedroom,

now you Winkin at ? .???

Ahhhh u got me there no doubt ...that baby in ya avi look like udaj7txu92ik.jpg
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The memes and instagram posts off all this has me dying lmfao
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did Joe ? on QC when Lil Boat was up there?

He ain't ? on QC during the yachty episode but he pretty much made Yachty look stupid. Exposing the fact Yachty didn't know if he had a 360 deal potentially may have had him questioning off air what QC may have been hustling him on with the contract.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you watch the vid the guys behind them were posturing and that's another reason why Joe was turned to the side
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If you watch the vid the guys behind them were posturing and that's another reason why Joe was turned to the side

Right if u really look at the video ,it was multiple dudes in they're crew dressed like that :s
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? synchronized like the trap powerpuff girls

s0qlnzq1831j.gif

tumblr_om9emq6Bbz1w7sgdco1_500.gif

? you all the way wrong for this one

Yeah, dat way
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This is nothing more than WHITE owned media (herpes simplex)creating conflict at a black awards show. Vlad and simplex are the fox news and breibart of rap media. They are slowly white washing hip hop.

They never report anything POSITIVE OR CONSTRUCTIVE for blacks in hip hop. Just niggardry, fights, and social media jokes. When is last time you read a simplex article giving praise to a strong African American male? Never. When last time you seen a Vlad video about a black man not getting killed, shot or locked up. Never. Notice the only people in here defending buddens and this ? are WHITES. I guarantee you buddens wouldn't pull this on that ? post Malone at the AMAs or whatever white awards. How I know? They wouldn't be invited. The 2 ? white boys that own simplex would take the tickets so they can mingle amongst their own. Don't be silly

Akademiks/Gemini quit them cacs now. You don't need simplex but simplex needs you. They are ruining YOUR brand and everything you worked for. You were on pace to be bigger than simplex. They felt threatened by your business and this everyday struggle ? is a way to keep a leash on you so they can steal your intellectual property, fans and hits. Get your money but dont ever volunteer an idea to them

I like this guy.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

:joy: if them ? would've came out and danced like MJ to that song in those outfits It would've fit perfectly.
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    robblr86 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    More ppl should do this to these types of clowns during interviews

What makes them clowns? Their appearance? ? make hit records and one of the top albums of the year. Plus has a unique sound. I don't get it.

by who's standards

? a number one billboard álbum is considered a top álbum off the year.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

"Losing all your hair Joe, I think you need Rogaine."

Fun fact: This song was dropped before Joe went bald, and before it was apparent his hairline was going.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lost a lot of respect for joe he seem like a ? ? they way he was ridin Vince staples acting like a ? n this was a internet troll move ? was unnecessary migos is clowns we all know that but u wanna beef wit clowns? Them qc ? 80 deep n they ? so u knoooowww they would gladly mash out a troll ? like joe like pick a side joe u wanna b the star, press , a rapper , exec ya ? gone run out fast n u growing as a troll nothing more
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cnb5x33mg765.png
    Weak ass ?

I seen plenty of ? start knocking folks out after making that gesture..

Usually immediately after...

Not speaking of Joe of course.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Akademicks use to post on the ic this cat blew up that's crazy

yea its like hes just like us. shout out to him though

That ? ass ? ain't like me at all.
This discussion has been closed.