Biggie Smalls Funeral Photos (Publicly Shared Today For The Very First Time)

Options

Comments

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why, why now?

Pac was getting too much shine so kats need to pull from that...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Naughty By Nature: I like all of ‘em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I’m sayin’, the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don’t count. That’s why I can’t dig that. I want a ? that’s gonna be like, ‘Yo, I heard an album that’s like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don’t want no album like that.

Little Kim: She is the dopest female MC that’s coming out ever. Ever. She gets busy like a ? that’s why I like her style. Hard ? ! She speaks on suckin ? …,shooting ? , real ? that real ? do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real ? .

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Scarface: Seven…eight. He got some hard ? . Face got some hard ? .

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that ? get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the ? ? saying…I got millions but ? damn that ? get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little ? game the niggs play with the girls, man! A ? just throw some ? in they ? and they just sit there, like from the “Tootsie Roll” ? to the “Whoot! There it is!” It’s the same ? . You get trapped up with these hoes. That ? ain’t got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don’t ? with duke at all. At all.

Too $hort: Ten. That’s my dog right there. I love that ? . That’s my man. The calibre of ? he got. Cocktails ? , I ain’t got to see that ? yet. I know that ? was hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin’ it and ? . That’s my dog. I love that man.

Spice 1: Zero. I don’t like that guy at all.

Craig Mack: I don’t really like him too much either, dog. I can’t give him a zero though ’cause he got some hot ? but like five…four, since he on some different ? , some ? I can’t relate to. I’m from the hood, he from the suburbs so it’s completely different ? . I don’t really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it’s not rhymes for me, it’s just some prety kid ? .

MC Eiht: I like Eiht’s ? . I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard ? , some real ? .

*DJ Quick: * I like the ? on the soundtrack. That’s ? is hot. I give him a seven…six.

Big Mike: Six…Seven

*Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: * Those are my boys. I just like them ? , know what I’m sayin’. You don’t rate ? . I just like them ? . They just friends.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her ****. I give her a nice six. She ain’t the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin’. The dopest female MC that has a record deal that’s out right now is Rage, but my Mc that’s coming out,

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole ? though. Ant BAnks ? , the whole Dangerous crew ? .”

MC Breed: He ain’t come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some ? . I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that ? just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and ? that he work on production too and I didn’t know that. That’s a plus for MC’s. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

K-Dee: The greatest MC in the world”?? I like that track. He don’t really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don’t be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some ? that’s like half ass and like you wonder like, “I wonder how the video will be. And then they got a video with this ? spinning this bottle and I’m like OK, what’s gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three ? minutes and then it stops and everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It’s just that funny style ? that I can’t ? with. I like flat on the table ? , like my ? . They try to stick me for my ? I shot ‘em. Period. There’s no helicopter scenes with me talkin to somebody like , ‘Well, how’s the record doing?’ There’s no ? on there that you could be like why is that ? in there. That’s how I like the ? , just regular ? .

lol at the krs one and spice -1 comments

I ALWAYS FELT THIS ARTICLE WAS FAKE.

I STILL FEEL SOME DONKEY/REASON SWAG LITTERED ALL OVER THIS.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    That interview came out a looong ass time ago. Legit as ? .
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I BELIEVE THE E-40 STORY...

BUT I STILL GET A SUSPECT VIBE FROM THAT ARTICLE.

MAYBE BIG WAS JUST HAVING A MOMENT LOL
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »

He was ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff a shady dude. The Pac film dropped and he wanna come out wit that ? Cant Stop Wont Stop bull. Now these pics drop.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been following Big Gene's Raw Deal ? on YouTube. Thst ? definitely makes Puff look ? as ? . Makes me look at Puff more than Suge tbh.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Person to blame for all this is puffy . Had he not put bountys on suge n pac head ? could of went diff. Pac n suge kept the beef on music . Puffy made it go to the streets .
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    I've been following Big Gene's Raw Deal ? on YouTube. Thst ? definitely makes Puff look ? as ? . Makes me look at Puff more than Suge tbh.

Puffy always been shady . Aint his dad a snitch
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Never heard that just heard he was big time
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naughty By Nature: I like all of ‘em. I got a relationship with Treach. I got a relationship with Vinnie and I got a relationship with K, but you know what I’m sayin’, the music itself it seems that they just wanna make that one hit. Once they got that one hit everything else don’t count. That’s why I can’t dig that. I want a ? that’s gonna be like, ‘Yo, I heard an album that’s like nine joints I like three, I like maybe the single, the remix. I don’t want no album like that.

Little Kim: She is the dopest female MC that’s coming out ever. Ever. She gets busy like a ? that’s why I like her style. Hard ? ! She speaks on suckin ? …,shooting ? , real ? that real ? do that they are just scared to talk about, just how I came out, on some real ? .

R.A. The Rugged One: The white boy??!! The one that I did the jam with??? That’s who you talkin’ about? Two…might be a three, I did the song, they paid me a lot of money, that’s why I did it. The beat was knockin’.

Sir Mix-a-lot: Nothing! I love his coats. I would love to be in the game like how that ? get in the game. I wanna be just as large as those fools but get busy, cut the ? ? saying…I got millions but ? damn that ? get on the mic it’s just something terrible dog. I just wanna get busy on the mic more than anything. The little ? game the niggs play with the girls, man! A ? just throw some ? in they ? and they just sit there, like from the “Tootsie Roll” ? to the “Whoot! There it is!” It’s the same ? . You get trapped up with these hoes. That ? ain’t got nothing to do with hip hop. Nothing!

Too $hort: Ten. That’s my dog right there. I love that ? . That’s my man. The calibre of ? he got. Cocktails ? , I ain’t got to see that ? yet. I know that ? was hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were just kickin’ it and ? . That’s my dog. I love that man.

Craig Mack: I don’t really like him too much either, dog. I can’t give him a zero though ’cause he got some hot ? but like five…four, since he on some different ? , some ? I can’t relate to. I’m from the hood, he from the suburbs so it’s completely different ? . I don’t really like the music too much. I like the beats but that (scats) it’s not rhymes for me, it’s just some prety kid ? .

MC Eiht: I like Eiht’s ? . I give Eiht like an eight. He got some hard ? , some real ? .

*DJ Quick: * I like the ? on the soundtrack. That’s ? is hot. I give him a seven…six.

*Dr.Dre & Ed Lover: * Those are my boys. I just like them ? , know what I’m sayin’. You don’t rate ? . I just like them ? . They just friends.

Da Brat: I like Da Brat. I like her ****. I give her a nice six. She ain’t the dopest female MC but I like her single. I like how she comin’. The dopest female MC that has a record deal that’s out right now is Rage, but my Mc that’s coming out,

Ant Banks: I like Banks. I like that whole ? though. Ant BAnks ? , the whole Dangerous crew ? .”

MC Breed: He ain’t come out with nothing too wrong for me. I gotta hear some ? . I know once when I was in L.A. I saw Breed at Fattburger and that ? just took me into the room and just got me smoked out. He had me listening to some ill beats and ? that he work on production too and I didn’t know that. That’s a plus for MC’s. If you can make your own beats you got props because producing is better than being an artist.

K-Dee: The greatest MC in the world”?? I like that track. He don’t really be saying nothing to me, you know, like lyrically he don’t be saying nothing to me. What make it so bad is when they come out with some ? that’s like half ass and like you wonder like, “I wonder how the video will be. And then they got a video with this ? spinning this bottle and I’m like OK, what’s gonna happen when the bottle stops and the bottle is spinning for like three ? minutes and then it stops and everybody laughs like ha, and he spins again!!! Who directed this? Cube, it had to be. It’s just that funny style ? that I can’t ? with. I like flat on the table ? , like my ? . They try to stick me for my ? I shot ‘em. Period. There’s no helicopter scenes with me talkin to somebody like , ‘Well, how’s the record doing?’ There’s no ? on there that you could be like why is that ? in there. That’s how I like the ? , just regular ? .

Calling all 40 water stans

I guess you didn't hear about how 40 checked biggie when he came to the bay area.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Never heard that just heard he was big time

his dad ran with nicky barnes.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Calling all 40 water stans

I guess you didn't hear about how 40 checked biggie when he came to the bay area.

He was in sac, which is like a hour East east of the Bay Area.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »

My Homies have done a couple of tracks with Spice 1 over the years in the 90's he still had some venom about that interview but the 2000's no ? were given because Biggie was dead and he was still making slaps...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U13SqX7PdoY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCMraXOxhs

Yeah, Puff was being reckless. Crazy story. Can't wait for part 3.

This is some ill ?

I know some of this has been talked about before but still, 20 years later and little pieces of information is still coming out about what to BIG and Pac....eerie and fascinating at the same time
  • RickyRich
    Options
    puffy more of a snake then suge
  • RickyRich
    Options
    i think em crips ? got biggie over puffyin not payin
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dwade206 when does part 3 drop?