Joe Budden & Migos BET Awards scuffle... (Update) Migos also shadowbox w/ Chris Brown's crew

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now ak tough on them boards.

? look like a swollen face chipmunk
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I dont own any Joe Budden tapes or albums.

Got a Slaughterhouse album but ? gets no play.

Migos are trash. I couldnt even finish the Culture album when i tried.

So me not being a fan of either, I am just sittin back enjoying the LOLs

giphy.gif

Rage and the machine go hard tho
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=YNP6ScmwO7g
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Akademiks can't dress for ? !

? talkin bout who dress the best, gettem gucci coffins

Couldn't imagine AK that much of a hiphop head to drop this
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody please tell me what posturing is

And Post Malone is a full blown ? wit hella rhythm tho
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This is nothing more than WHITE owned media (herpes simplex)creating conflict at a black awards show. Vlad and simplex are the fox news and breibart of rap media. They are slowly white washing hip hop.

They never report anything POSITIVE OR CONSTRUCTIVE for blacks in hip hop. Just niggardry, fights, and social media jokes. When is last time you read a simplex article giving praise to a strong African American male? Never. When last time you seen a Vlad video about a black man not getting killed, shot or locked up. Never. Notice the only people in here defending buddens and this ? are WHITES. I guarantee you buddens wouldn't pull this on that ? post Malone at the AMAs or whatever white awards. How I know? They wouldn't be invited. The 2 ? white boys that own simplex would take the tickets so they can mingle amongst their own. Don't be silly

Akademiks/Gemini quit them cacs now. You don't need simplex but simplex needs you. They are ruining YOUR brand and everything you worked for. You were on pace to be bigger than simplex. They felt threatened by your business and this everyday struggle ? is a way to keep a leash on you so they can steal your intellectual property, fans and hits. Get your money but dont ever volunteer an idea to them

C/S the bold. I don't like when ? like this goes down at a black award show. I don't like the look it gives.

Nobody likes it but you can't blame white because they're not the ones in the interviews doing this stupid ? ... and they ain't got mind control over ? to make them act a fool. This is Joe Budden being a hoe and Migos reacting...nothing to do with white folks
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This is nothing more than WHITE owned media (herpes simplex)creating conflict at a black awards show. Vlad and simplex are the fox news and breibart of rap media. They are slowly white washing hip hop.

They never report anything POSITIVE OR CONSTRUCTIVE for blacks in hip hop. Just niggardry, fights, and social media jokes. When is last time you read a simplex article giving praise to a strong African American male? Never. When last time you seen a Vlad video about a black man not getting killed, shot or locked up. Never. Notice the only people in here defending buddens and this ? are WHITES. I guarantee you buddens wouldn't pull this on that ? post Malone at the AMAs or whatever white awards. How I know? They wouldn't be invited. The 2 ? white boys that own simplex would take the tickets so they can mingle amongst their own. Don't be silly

Akademiks/Gemini quit them cacs now. You don't need simplex but simplex needs you. They are ruining YOUR brand and everything you worked for. You were on pace to be bigger than simplex. They felt threatened by your business and this everyday struggle ? is a way to keep a leash on you so they can steal your intellectual property, fans and hits. Get your money but dont ever volunteer an idea to them

C/S the bold. I don't like when ? like this goes down at a black award show. I don't like the look it gives.

Nobody likes it but you can't blame white because they're not the ones in the interviews doing this stupid ? ... and they ain't got mind control over ? to make them act a fool. This is Joe Budden being a hoe and Migos reacting...nothing to do with white folks

according to me, migos was acting like hoes first
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao wtf

Yo this ? got my stomach hurtin :joy:
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe was wrong on all levels if you not feeling these dudes coo but don't deny that they not riding a wave a success you neva achieved and it burns you to no end.

Only thing Budden good at is pulling hoes that he A1 at
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao wtf

WTF.?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with what joe did.

That ? was ridiculous.

Give cosby his mushmouth gimmick back.
    Gotdamn.

Yall realize them ? would never be allowed to work drive thru right?

They better save all they advances.

Your Bias be showin like a MF
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Migos should have made a remix with a Takeover verse or something. Kinda like how Jay had an extra verse in the Big Pimpin video so he can perform 2 verses at concerts
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Lol ? gonna eat off Bad and Bougie and ETC forever...all them ? straight if they chill out on all that damn Jewelry
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dj khaled gettin treating like a woman bring khaled over here .... hes fine lol
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robblr86 wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    robblr86 wrote: »
    Like to see Joey pull that stunt on Gucci Mane or Jeezy.

That would be pointless because he wouldn't have a reason to do it to those cats, they not ? ? dressed like some metro sexual black ass Captain Morgan Pirates.

? Gucci wears some off the wall ? as well lol

I never seen him wearing a blouse but if you have then I'll stand corrected.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Migos were acting like they didn't wanna be there

? in the back were posturing

QC president came and said some ? that didn't get showed

Combine that with joe being Joe and...

But I still only watch the first 16 secs over and over ? the other stuff
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe was wrong on all levels if you not feeling these dudes coo but don't deny that they not riding a wave a success you neva achieved and it burns you to no end.

Only thing Budden good at is pulling hoes that he A1 at

Back when Joe's podcast started he said he was a Migos fan and ever sung the hook to Freak No More.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I'm in real tears laughing at this thread. I thank you ? for providing me with my laugh for the evening lmao.

I'm kind of mad y'all know the members of Migos' names, though. They don't stand out individually that much for me to care lol.
This discussion has been closed.