THE BEST TO EVER DO IT !!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still have the one nation album, plus most of the Makaveli tapes material were never released in stores.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    He has way more than 67.....and there's a few more albums left of material

Are you sure?

Pac's Life came out in 2006. If there was more it would have been released by now.

Also, if you count all the songs from Until The End of Time, Pac's Life, Loyal To The Game and Better Days it adds up to about 67 songs minus the remixes.

Yeah, I moderate a Tupac forum,he has tons of music that hasn't been on albums
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Hov

How does hov music relate to You? You're not a drug dealer or a millionaire and you're a famliy man?

I've done my dirt bruh.

It's entirely possible to be a family man and a dope dealer/murder/jackboy ETC....

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Yeah but Pac content >>>>>>> jays content
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't take Jay over pac musically. He did a lot before 25 and died at the apex of his run, his classics were based on social commentary, and you know that knowledge depens and shines brighter with age. PAC wasn't even a grown man yet, imagine a 40 something year old PAC and all these police shootings.

The fact that he talked about real ? , and real ? sticks makes me believe he could have had even greater success musically. I really don't prefer him over jay, but PAC can't be denied, we still haven't recaptured that energy. If we stretch the criteria out to touch the whole music +. Accomplishments within the business, jay takes it hands down.

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay takes influence too.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    He is the greatest

I agree w thisman
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hov

How does hov music relate to You? You're not a drug dealer or a millionaire and you're a famliy man?

I've done my dirt bruh.

It's entirely possible to be a family man and a dope dealer/murder/jackboy ETC....

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Ok

But I still got Hov over Pac. Pac is one of the Goats but Behind Hov
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There like 7 qualities that a great mc should have.
    1. Versatility in your content
    2. Creativity
    3. Lyricism
    4. Story telling ability
    5. Ability to make a great song
    6. The ability to make great albums and have a strong discography with multiple classics
    7. Flow /voice
    Pac had most of these. People like Drake and Future have one or 2 qualities. I personally think Nas or Common a few others fits all 7.

Could be the east coast bias in me but I think Big had all these bases covered more than Pac
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    I'm 43.

When Pac died I was 23.

In hindsight, when Pac died Mackaveli and R U Still Down hadn't been released yet. All of his posthumous material was still in the vaults. He had 2Pacalypse Now, Strictly For My ? , Thug Life, Me Against The World and All Eyes On Me. Hit Em Up was out. Based on that discography I wouldn't have considered him The GOAT but his posthumous work raised his stock.

ehh. the last couple posthumous albums that have been out have been weak. Pac's Life and Loyal To The Game.

Yeah I meant Makavelli and R U Still Down.

But there were a couple of other songs I liked like Changes, Unconditional Love, Until The End Of Time and Thugz Mansions w/ Nas.

From what I remember hearing when Pac died he had 67 unfinished songs in a vault that belonged to Death Row. Those 67 songs were circulating on 125th st and they were on CD labeled Makevelli 1, Makevelli 2, etc. I should have bought them but at the time I didn't know what they were.

Those 67 songs in the vault would become Until The End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life.

I wish somebody would release the tracks in HQ in their original form.

you can find all those makaveli mixtapes on line if you want. there's like 16 or something crazy like that
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 43.

When Pac died I was 23.

In hindsight, when Pac died Mackaveli and R U Still Down hadn't been released yet. All of his posthumous material was still in the vaults. He had 2Pacalypse Now, Strictly For My ? , Thug Life, Me Against The World and All Eyes On Me. Hit Em Up was out. Based on that discography I wouldn't have considered him The GOAT but his posthumous work raised his stock.

ehh. the last couple posthumous albums that have been out have been weak. Pac's Life and Loyal To The Game.

But there were a couple of other songs I liked like Changes, Unconditional Love, Until The End Of Time and Thugz Mansions w/ Nas.

From what I remember hearing when Pac died he had 67 unfinished songs in a vault that belonged to Death Row. Those 67 songs were circulating on 125th st and they were on CD labeled Makevelli 1, Makevelli 2, etc. I should have bought them but at the time I didn't know what they were.

Those 67 songs in the vault would become Until The End Of Time, Better Days, Loyal To The Game and Pac's Life.

you can find all those makaveli mixtapes on line if you want. there's like 16 or something crazy like that

Yeah but those are mp3s. It would be nice to get them in Compact Disc HQ format. Thats something that would make me go to the store and buy the CD.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 43.

When Pac died I was 23.

Yeah but those are mp3s. It would be nice to get them in Compact Disc HQ format. Thats something that would make me go to the store and buy the CD.

all those cds were probably mp3s. at least I'd imagine
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hov

I've done my dirt bruh.

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Ok

Hov isn't better than nas and hov isn't nothing but another jaz-o.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trolls gotta love them, go through this Playlist youngster then come back

2Pac Unreleased & OG Versions OFFICIAL Playlist:
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Hov

I've done my dirt bruh.

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Ok

bgwqd5.gif
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 5 DOA all day imo
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Hov

I've done my dirt bruh.

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Ok

bgwqd5.gif

So Jay-Z don't rap like jaz-o?????tf
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Hov

I've done my dirt bruh.

You do know that right?

@Olorun22

Ok

bgwqd5.gif

So Jay-Z don't rap like jaz-o?????tf

No he does not.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Trolls gotta love them, go through this Playlist youngster then come back

2Pac Unreleased & OG Versions OFFICIAL Playlist:

Damn this song is real ill, wow. 2pac still amazes to me till this day, props for dropping this. Outlaws did their thing nicely here. Ride 4 Me is crazy too.

2pac the GOAT
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Jay hasn't rapped like jaz since 94
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHETHER PAC'S THE GREATEST OR NOT, IS IRRELEVANT...
    HE HAS ICONIC STATUS & THAT'S UNDEBATABLE...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    There like 7 qualities that a great mc should have.
    1. Versatility in your content
    2. Creativity
    3. Lyricism
    4. Story telling ability
    5. Ability to make a great song
    6. The ability to make great albums and have a strong discography with multiple classics
    7. Flow /voice
    Pac had most of these. People like Drake and Future have one or 2 qualities. I personally think Nas or Common a few others fits all 7.

Could be the east coast bias in me but I think Big had all these bases covered more than Pac

ALWAYS FELT BIG WAS THE COMPLETE MC...
    HEADS SAY HE LACKED SOCIAL COMMENTARY...
    BUT THINGS DONE CHANGED & EVERYDAY STRUGGLE COVERED THOSE GROUNDS IMO...
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup pac greatest
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say Nas. Look at his body of work. The music don't lie.