4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legacy is my favorite track....so many gems....didnt know his mom's was molested by her pops
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    "You on the 'gram holding money to your ear, there's a disconnect. We don't call that money over here."

Real ? someone please explain this line.

People keep quoting this ? and rap genuis ain't really saying nothing deep about it.

c'mon silver fam

you better than this brah

dont let the caw caw boys down

SMH just caught it SMH. Man I gotta go bruh.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Legacy is my favorite track....so many gems....didnt know his mom's was molested by her pops

His flow is mad weak on that track idc idc
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Why the ? you need sprint to listen to this? ? is ridiculous b. I'm out here surfing the web looking for a ? link. Man ? tidal. I still wanna finish listening to this album.

Can't you sign up for a free trial? I still don't get why ? ain't on Tidal.

You need sprint as your phone provider to listen. ? tidal

I just read about this. That's whack. Only Tidal subscribers before June 26 can stream without Sprint. I'm listening to it right now without having to put in any Sprint information because I've been a subscriber (since day 1 basically).

This is bad business move by Jay-Z. I'm disappointed. Anyone who signs up for Tidal should be able to play this album, which would maximize subscriber interest, with ALSO the option of someone having Sprint. smh..

Still, Tidal is dope and y'all ? need to have been on here in the first place. But this is still a weak move by Jay.

Not a bad business move, he already cashed in on the album when sprint gave them(Tidal) 200 mil

The deal was an overall good business move. But this part of the deal was not, and doesn't strike me as necessary. A minor fix and it could've been a better deal.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best album since AG....I like that's he's on his grown man ? and not pandering to young ? ....dude is 47, what you want him to talk about?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    idk how to download ? to the iPhone, links just end up leading me to pop ups and clicking 'download' does nothing

Download a downloading manager and then download it.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Variety magazine is saying that the album might hit Itunes and other outlets in a week
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "You on the 'gram holding money to your ear, there's a disconnect. We don't call that money over here."

People keep quoting this ? and rap genuis ain't really saying nothing deep about it.

c'mon silver fam

you better than this brah

dont let the caw caw boys down

Bruh all this ? music that's out now ? up my brain cells :s

Google Plies money calling video

• za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as not supporting, I'm just old school and I have no interest in signing up to a streaming music site (I'm signed up for enough ? as is); plus I like listening to music in the car. Jay could easily sell physicals off his own website and I would gladly cop if he wants it all Black with no label involvement. I gladly went to Best Buy to cop Damn from their weak ass cd section.

Word.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I.D. price just went way up with this album.

no ID been that ? behind them boards

Oh i know my ? , but when masterpieces like this album is made, interest goes through the roof which im sure you know. How he produce and play president of a label is amazing but seems exhausting.

Can't imagine it being too exhausting if you love what you do. Making music probably helps him relax
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Tidal got military and student discount but does it have same extensive catalog as Google and Apple?

Cuz i mean switchin streamin services is almost as inconvenient AF. Gotta redo playlists, libraries, radios, it's just not worth it especially if the interface isn't really anything innovative.... i think ? need more than a couple of exclusive albums to make the jump.

I can get pretty much whatever I want on Tidal. Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye, and Jay-Z are exclusive to Tidal, and those are big artists. The music quality is also higher quality. And it's blacked owned. I'd rather give my money to hip-hop than Apple. Jay's using that argument now, but he should've been using it a long time ago, since that's why a lot of ? signed up early on.

Apple music sounds like ? . If I wasn't on Tidal, I'd be on Spotify, which has good HQ stream. Making new playlists and libraries isn't very hard.

Apple music is ? bruh.. U ain't missing anything

Apple music is the best streaming format if you use i-tunes/have an iphone. I understand cats who own Android devices not wanting apple music. But Between apple music/itunes/my i phone i can easily have access to my music library, podcats, and my apple music streaming access seamlessly. Not to mention they have access to ? like ovo radio and more artists that have weekly radio content/playlists than tidal does. And if i want to purchase any album outside of 4:44 in a digital copy i can with apple music via the i tunes store.

I had an iPhone with apple Music... And still liked tidal and spodify over it

? you just said you were a jay stan a few pages back lmao. so anything you say is going to be pro jay. i am not saying apple music is the end all be all but clearly millions and millions of people prefer it over tidal.

When the ? did I say I was Jay Stan? Quote me... I'll wait

I've had alot of different music streaming apps and I didn't even like tidal over spodify but it got better and they fixed the problems I had with it at first..i don't give a ? what millions of people like... Millions eat McDonald's everyday.. Da ? that means for me?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    "I'll be damned if I drink some Belvedere while Puff got CÎROC"

Same way I feel about choosing Apple or Spotify over Tidal.

Both of them are overpriced like ? foh Hov wit ya millionaire ass
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been a great two days for the over 30 rap audience. New Public Enemy and new Jay-Z whew...finally
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

He saying ? are showing off chump change

no man lol

Bruh stick to no limit... u can't decipher real bars

i know YOU not talking
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't listened to the album, was really thinking it was some bait & switch ? . I'll get my hands on it ASAP.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be getting the album after work

Ppl are really paying for streaming services? That's as bad as paying for netflix
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    "I'll be damned if I drink some Belvedere while Puff got CÎROC"

Same way I feel about choosing Apple or Spotify over Tidal.

spotify for the win 18iwgcfj83c3gpng.png
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    234 new comments... Gotdamn!!