Whats The Weirdest/Strangest Experience You've Ever Had?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    I.stop breathin.in my sleep

Stay sleep a little longer next time

@blackgod813 do you feel like you have to fight to get up? We'll fight to wake up an any lil longer an your gone?

Yep

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know whats ? up?

Being haunted by the souls of dead babies you got aborted from being a scumbag with various females.

Has nothing to do with me tho
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Back in 1981, my family went to go visit my great grandmother in Ireland. Our family has lived on the same land since the early 1700s but houses were constantly being built, torn down, and built again. It was beautiful with a wonderful view of a old Gaelic castle in the distance.

My great grandmother has had her home since 1871. Her father built it over an older home that once stood there. It has always creeped me out. There's no electricity. So after the sun goes down, its candlelight. I hate it. It was a 6 bedroom home but one room was much scarier than the others. It was the only room with locks on it. 7 to be exact.

Everytime we asked about the room, the subject quickly changes or my great grandmother gets angry. One night while our mothers went to Belfast for a night on the town, me and my 2 cousins stayed there with my great grandmother. She was asleep in the couch. We decided to open the room and go in. We walk up to the door and you could hear something. A almost silent whisper very very low. It sounded like placere adiuva me placere adiuva me. I knew a little Latin from school and it freaked me out.

We opened the door slowly. I remember seeing a bed and then all of a sudden my great grandmother grabs us violently out the room and says we must never go in there again! ? crazy. She proceeds to lock all 7 locks. I just kept hearing it in my head placere adiuva me placere adiuva me. According to my Aunt, the last person to stay in that room was my great grandmothers little sister, who left the house in 1961 when she claims the voices were making her crazy.

I don't know. My great grandmother passed in 1997 and ever since then the house sits empty. I've always wanted to check it out again.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in 1981, my family went to go visit my great grandmother in Ireland. Our family has lived on the same land since the early 1700s but houses were constantly being built, torn down, and built again. It was beautiful with a wonderful view of a old Gaelic castle in the distance.

My great grandmother has had her home since 1871. Her father built it over an older home that once stood there. It has always creeped me out. There's no electricity. So after the sun goes down, its candlelight. I hate it. It was a 6 bedroom home but one room was much scarier than the others. It was the only room with locks on it. 7 to be exact.

Everytime we asked about the room, the subject quickly changes or my great grandmother gets angry. One night while our mothers went to Belfast for a night on the town, me and my 2 cousins stayed there with my great grandmother. She was asleep in the couch. We decided to open the room and go in. We walk up to the door and you could hear something. A almost silent whisper very very low. It sounded like placere adiuva me placere adiuva me. I knew a little Latin from school and it freaked me out.

We opened the door slowly. I remember seeing a bed and then all of a sudden my great grandmother grabs us violently out the room and says we must never go in there again! ? crazy. She proceeds to lock all 7 locks. I just kept hearing it in my head placere adiuva me placere adiuva me. According to my Aunt, the last person to stay in that room was my great grandmothers little sister, who left the house in 1961 when she claims the voices were making her crazy.

I don't know. My great grandmother passed in 1997 and ever since then the house sits empty. I've always wanted to check it out again.

U speak gaylic?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U speak gaylic?

*Gaelic
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This was about a decade ago, in the fall.

It was late one night, lil bro and I were posted at the crib. My mother had gone to work an overnight shift, and my father was just getting home. I'd been asked to sweep the deck out back earlier in the day, and my father noticed that I hadn't/forgot to do it; So he tells my younger brother and I to go outside and get it done.

No big deal, our porch was fairly well lit, but we had a lot of tall trees in our backyard, so everything else immediately beyond the sharp cast of the porch light was opaquely black. So we're sweeping, talking about whatever, and then my brother stops, seemingly staring at something behind me in the direction of our neighbor's house. I look, but don't see anything. My brother says, "Something moved the light on our neighbor's house." I suggest that it was a raccoon, but he tells me that what he saw was much larger than a raccoon and that it "didn't look like an animal."

He starts to back up toward the house, and then I see his face shift to a look of confusion and fear. I turn around, and the security light is hitting a large, lanky humanoid figure sliding down our neighbor's roof. The shape didn't register as anything I'd ever seen before, and it's movements were too smooth and shifty to be human. Also, the light didn't reveal any detail; Whatever this was was jet black, matte, which was confusing visually.

The thing slides off the roof and makes a loud thud on what had to have been my neighbor's porch, but they have a tall fence so I couldn't see for sure. All of a sudden, their dogs start going ? insane; But the barks sounded weird, an erratic mixture of what a dog sounds like when it's growling/barking and when it's howling in pain. We hear leaves rustling about in their yard, and then something slams against the side of the fence very, very hard. It made me jump. We couldn't hear the dogs anymore. There was a pause, everything seemed oddly still. Suddenly we hear the loud banging on the fence again, but the succession was fast, it didn't make sense for how heavy the slams seemed to be.

We ran inside.

I have zero clarity on the events of that night.
    Neighbor's dog was fine, but they did notice that the security light on their roof had been adjusted.

Idk.

Aliens
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was about a decade ago, in the fall.

It was late one night, lil bro and I were posted at the crib. My mother had gone to work an overnight shift, and my father was just getting home. I'd been asked to sweep the deck out back earlier in the day, and my father noticed that I hadn't/forgot to do it; So he tells my younger brother and I to go outside and get it done.

No big deal, our porch was fairly well lit, but we had a lot of tall trees in our backyard, so everything else immediately beyond the sharp cast of the porch light was opaquely black. So we're sweeping, talking about whatever, and then my brother stops, seemingly staring at something behind me in the direction of our neighbor's house. I look, but don't see anything. My brother says, "Something moved the light on our neighbor's house." I suggest that it was a raccoon, but he tells me that what he saw was much larger than a raccoon and that it "didn't look like an animal."

He starts to back up toward the house, and then I see his face shift to a look of confusion and fear. I turn around, and the security light is hitting a large, lanky humanoid figure sliding down our neighbor's roof. The shape didn't register as anything I'd ever seen before, and it's movements were too smooth and shifty to be human. Also, the light didn't reveal any detail; Whatever this was was jet black, matte, which was confusing visually.

The thing slides off the roof and makes a loud thud on what had to have been my neighbor's porch, but they have a tall fence so I couldn't see for sure. All of a sudden, their dogs start going ? insane; But the barks sounded weird, an erratic mixture of what a dog sounds like when it's growling/barking and when it's howling in pain. We hear leaves rustling about in their yard, and then something slams against the side of the fence very, very hard. It made me jump. We couldn't hear the dogs anymore. There was a pause, everything seemed oddly still. Suddenly we hear the loud banging on the fence again, but the succession was fast, it didn't make sense for how heavy the slams seemed to be.

We ran inside.

I have zero clarity on the events of that night.
    Neighbor's dog was fine, but they did notice that the security light on their roof had been adjusted.

Idk.

What about Pops?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aliens

Ikr, definitely fits the profile. Whatever this was seemed particularly violent (assuming it did indeed slam the dogs against the fence).
    Besides, why would a space-faring extraterrestrial be up on my neighbor's roof? Why would it make so much noise?

What about Pops?

He was actually in the kitchen when we came inside, and the window over the sink was open.
    He was literally a few yards form where we were, but he said he didn't hear anything at all.

Told Moms too. It was a strange conversation, because she didn't break eye contact with me after I told her about the loud slamming, and the pause after I had finished explaining the whole thing to her was awkwardly long. I tried to get her attention by saying, "Ma, so what do you think?" But she cut me off mid sentence and asked me if anything felt strange during this incident. I told her that there was a a pressure in my ears, like I was on a plane. She paused again.

She then tells me that one afternoon this past spring she'd been sitting in the living room watching TV, when she heard a very loud slam that she said felt like it was against the entire wall facing the back of the house. She said it knocked pictures off the wall and shelves in the living room. She said she had been feeling a pressure in her ears for an hour before that. But when she went outside, all she saw a dead robin that looked like it had flown into the window.

She told me to let her know the next time my ears feel any pressure like that and I'm not swimming or on a plane.

Luckily nothing else like that has happened since. Other things have tho.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Cain No I never did, thats interesting tho. Perhaps subconsciously I stored dude in my mind because I recall being pretty creeped out by the incident..

Since we dream in metaphor, perhaps it was a personification of a deep fear I held and being vulnerable from sleep paralysis exacerbated it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    last part...so like i said it was 2 family flat.. so there was a stairwell on the inside and thats what we used to come up.. ? was flying down them ? .. now i think about... I left my lil brother..
    2r75sigj2gp7.gif

Mann left his momma lol... my sis went back up to help her (she was big woman too, but not as big as Val). so make it down the stairs and sprint outside... i look back in the house and i see my sis helping Vals mom (they the last to get out) and she slams the door behind her... i cant see but i can HEAR Val yelling through the door .. ? she had chased us all the way down stairs... yeah the same morbidly obese woman who could barley get out of bed by herself.... i step back in the house and i can hear Val as clear as day RUNNING BACK UP THE STAIRS. THEN ACROSS THE HOUSE. U EVER HEARD A 600LB PERSON RUN ACROSS FLOORBOARDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD?? then down the FRONT stairs...

man we all outside and she comes out .. we all just stared like wtf now... dont know who, but someone called the cops and they pulled up right then. She was acting nuttier than squirrel ? .. until the officers walked up.. she looked at them and said

"hello officers how are you all doing" man normal voice, normal demeanor and she slumped on the porch like all that ? just didn't happen .. I'm standing there trying to process what all had just happened. and how she just flipped the switch from crazy to normal so easily... but one thing HOW THE ? WAS THIS WOMAN ABLE TO MOVE LIKE THAT!?!?!?

so take this story for what u like it to be.. was it demons, mental illness, or maybe the fastest fat person alive.. i was there and couldnt tell you.. just was a trip how soon she went from being a "normal" person to losing her mind once Al left....

she ended up checking into a nuthouse for a while...but came back home.. Al never came back and she ended up dying maybe 5 years later... . i was 15 when this happened... im 32 now.. and ive seen alot in my times, but that is probably the craziest ? I ever witnessed with my own eyes..

This ? is nuts. Awesome story. I was in suspense the whole time.
  • BEAM
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This was weird ?

Yea, we actually had a decent number of incidents happen in or around the house.
    .. Thinking about it now.. we had a good case for something dark frequenting our home.

We'd lose things and find them weeks/months later, in spots that we should have already found them.

We all heard voices, but they only ever sounded like one of us. I would hear my father's voice, my mother would hear my brother's voice, for instance.

One night we were all watching a movie, and we heard three very loud thuds upstairs, like something heavy had fallen over. When we went to see what had happened, everything was fine, nothing was tipped over or tilted.

There was a week that anyone who slept in my younger brother's room would suffer horrifying nightmares. We only know this because my brother had been mentioning waking up afraid, so I switched bedrooms with him for a few nights only to wake up feeling a very strong anxiety myself. My mother tried it too, same thing. None of us could remember any details, just that there was a heavy, looming fear that we all experienced.

There was a time that our nieces came to visit, they were three and four at the time. But when I was taking the youngest around the house, she said, "no, get out" when we went upstairs and down the hall where my brother and i slept. That was scary, because started looking around anxiously, breathing heavily and pausing a lot, like they knew something was going to jump out at them. When I asked her why she wanted to leave she said, "It's bad in here/there."

But no one was ever hurt or harassed. Not physically, anyway. We all experienced depression at some point while living there tho.
    That may be unrelated, idk.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I got a ? load of stories about dude. Theres a video of him on youtube at the voodoo witches place and its like a lot of people in a single file line entering this little shack but before they enter they wash their hands inside this bowl of blood. Then later on in the video you find out that they reason they there is to see some dude get married to a real human skeleton. ? freaked me the ? out and i did my best to avoid dude for as long as possible after seeing that ? but sometimes it seems impossible like he around every corner

Jesus christ, you need new friends dubbz
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This was weird ?

Yea, we actually had a decent number of incidents happen in or around the house.
    .. Thinking about it now.. we had a good case for something dark frequenting our home.

We'd lose things and find them weeks/months later, in spots that we should have already found them.

We all heard voices, but they only ever sounded like one of us. I would hear my father's voice, my mother would hear my brother's voice, for instance.

One night we were all watching a movie, and we heard three very loud thuds upstairs, like something heavy had fallen over. When we went to see what had happened, everything was fine, nothing was tipped over or tilted.

There was a week that anyone who slept in my younger brother's room would suffer horrifying nightmares. We only know this because my brother had been mentioning waking up afraid, so I switched bedrooms with him for a few nights only to wake up feeling a very strong anxiety myself. My mother tried it too, same thing. None of us could remember any details, just that there was a heavy, looming fear that we all experienced.

There was a time that our nieces came to visit, they were three and four at the time. But when I was taking the youngest around the house, she said, "no, get out" when we went upstairs and down the hall where my brother and i slept. That was scary, because started looking around anxiously, breathing heavily and pausing a lot, like they knew something was going to jump out at them. When I asked her why she wanted to leave she said, "It's bad in here/there."

But no one was ever hurt or harassed. Not physically, anyway. We all experienced depression at some point while living there tho.
    That may be unrelated, idk.

Do you still live there ?
  • BEAM
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Do you still live there ?

I don't, but my Parents do.

You're probably wondering why we stayed, but for the longest time we didn't share incidents like this. We were all busy, always on the go, in and out, and quite honestly thought we were simply tripping. It wasn't until walls started shaking and we'd experienced things together that we started to connect the dots.

Like I said, no one ever got hurt or approached directly, and the incidents were sporadic on an individual basis. Honestly, by the time we were all on the same page, things stopped happening. Inside the house anyway.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my ? saw some ? in the sky one night but I'm chillin on putting that story online if I haven't already.

A couple months ago work was crazy and I was awake a little under 3 days straight. It's the last shift of the week so me and one of my guys roll up a canon. We smoke it down to the filter chill for a minute then I realise I'm high as ? and I gotta bounce out. Wasn't a cab in sight and I don't uber from there so I figured I'd just walk until I can hail one down.

So now I start hearing what sounds like someone talking ? do I turn around to see whats up with it. Not a single person or car in sight. It's like 6-630am. I figure it's someone from an upstairswindow or something. Just popping ? from a safe place. I get about 2 blocks up and I'm still hearing the talks so I turn around again and nothing.
    All of a sudden my legs feeling like jello. Still hearing this voice so I limp across the street with my blade out in pocket. Cause running is off the table.
    Walk a little further and I finally catch a cab. In this cab tripping cause I don't know if my head was ? up or someone was really following me down the street talking ? . We get about halfway and we crossing this bridge but there is literally nothing but thick white fog in the sight line so I'm sitting in there thinking I'm about to fall out and that's the white light. Lol. Start getting anxiety and ? . Finally I get home have a slice of leftover pizza and lay down. Swear the devil or someone said some ? to me as I put my head down and at that point I knew I was really trippin like "nah b nah" Put some jcole on the headphones and fell right asleep.

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my ? saw some ? in the sky one night but I'm chillin on putting that story online if I haven't already.

A couple months ago work was crazy and I was awake a little under 3 days straight. It's the last shift of the week so me and one of my guys roll up a canon. We smoke it down to the filter chill for a minute then I realise I'm high as ? and I gotta bounce out. Wasn't a cab in sight and I don't uber from there so I figured I'd just walk until I can hail one down.

So now I start hearing what sounds like someone talking ? do I turn around to see whats up with it. Not a single person or car in sight. It's like 6-630am. I figure it's someone from an upstairswindow or something. Just popping ? from a safe place. I get about 2 blocks up and I'm still hearing the talks so I turn around again and nothing.
    All of a sudden my legs feeling like jello. Still hearing this voice so I limp across the street with my blade out in pocket. Cause running is off the table.
    Walk a little further and I finally catch a cab. In this cab tripping cause I don't know if my head was ? up or someone was really following me down the street talking ? . We get about halfway and we crossing this bridge but there is literally nothing but thick white fog in the sight line so I'm sitting in there thinking I'm about to fall out and that's the white light. Lol. Start getting anxiety and ? . Finally I get home have a slice of leftover pizza and lay down. Swear the devil or someone said some ? to me as I put my head down and at that point I knew I was really trippin like "nah b nah" Put some jcole on the headphones and fell right asleep.
    Not saying that it couldnt have been some other ? but you was prob hearing things cause not only was you sleep deprived but you was high as ? too lol

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Not saying that it couldnt have been some other ? but you was prob hearing things cause not only was you sleep deprived but you was high as ? too lol

Was most definitely the combo. But I smoke regularly and that weed wasn't anything special. My dude actually talked down on it when we sparked saying it wasn't the best he's had lately.

I've never had hallucinations or heard voices in my head before so that ? with me. Im thinking what if I just triggered some ? that will keep happening until it gets worse...
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Yup I had some weird ass ? like that happen to me too after being awake for like 3 days straight. I had taken a long road trip with no stops so I was just up. When I got home and finally tried to relax I started hearing voices whispering all kinds of ? ....then I saw these lil dudes come marching thru the bedroom door, walk around the bed and walk right thru the wall on the other side. I knew I was tweakin though so I just put my pillow over my head and went to sleep lol
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Was walking up South Cobb Drive to my spot from the Quick Trip. Right up the ? hill. I mean a hillbilly skip! Shorter than a ? robes inseam! Y did a CAC Male pull up next 2 me u need a ride? Me a 6FT plus Black dude, Dmx dog chain on just bopping walking back 2 my spot. Said what? He said it again. I said nah I'm good. Walked off. How come not even ? 12 seconds later A WHITE WOMAN PULLED THE SAAAAAMMMEEE ? ! I said hold up, where the dam cameras @? This ? don't happen. Not in Marietta,GA! Cobb County? Them Hunkies next level. Told her ass naw 2 but was disturbed at that point. Very odd behavior. Probably wanted to " Get Out my ass or better yet HOSTYLE a brother on some Hannibal sacrifice ? . Weird and strange due to race relations not only in Marietta but the whole GA.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Was walking up South Cobb Drive to my spot from the Quick Trip. Right up the ? hill. I mean a hillbilly skip! Shorter than a ? robes inseam! Y did a CAC Male pull up next 2 me u need a ride? Me a 6FT plus Black dude, Dmx dog chain on just bopping walking back 2 my spot. Said what? He said it again. I said nah I'm good. Walked off. How come not even ? 12 seconds later A WHITE WOMAN PULLED THE SAAAAAMMMEEE ? ! I said hold up, where the dam cameras @? This ? don't happen. Not in Marietta,GA! Cobb County? Them Hunkies next level. Told her ass naw 2 but was disturbed at that point. Very odd behavior. Probably wanted to " Get Out my ass or better yet HOSTYLE a brother on some Hannibal sacrifice ? . Weird and strange due to race relations not only in Marietta but the whole GA.

They was gone put u on the auction block
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options