4:44 Album - *JAY-Z* (06/30/17).

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Em was brought up becuz there's reports that he'll be releasing a album which I believe won't be as good as the album's released this year but as normal will be rewarded like it is..... Didn't think that simple thought would get ? panties in a bunch lol

And that's relevant to this thread....how? Oh yea award shows -_____-

Sounds like rumors had your panties in a bunch cause clearly you're worried about him "stealing" another pointless award :joy: sad

I'm sorry u missed me trolling u, sir. You were gullible as soon as u knew this album would be classic before it dropped.

You know how much irrelevant stuff been going on in this thread and THIS the one you choose to get your feelings into??? Tighten up bruh you sounding worse than that shady chick lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Em trash

Right! why the hell is he always being brought up!? ? should be Macklemore/Bubba Sparxxx status by now. Crazy.

Damn bruh.

Can't I have my opinion?

Ummm don't recall trying to change it brotha *mad confused*
  • Stew
    Options
    Em was brought up becuz there's reports that he'll be releasing a album which I believe won't be as good as the album's released this year but as normal will be rewarded like it is..... Didn't think that simple thought would get ? panties in a bunch lol

Sounds like rumors had your panties in a bunch cause clearly you're worried about him "stealing" another pointless award :joy: sad

I'm sorry u missed me trolling u, sir. You were gullible as soon as u knew this album would be classic before it dropped.

You know how much irrelevant stuff been going on in this thread and THIS the one you choose to get your feelings into??? Tighten up bruh you sounding worse than that shady chick lol

Yea yea I'm in my *feelings* about YOU being worried about an award given out by white people :joy: makes total sense. Back on track kid.
  • GetoBoy
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yea yea I'm in my *feelings* about YOU being worried about an award given out by white people :joy: makes total sense. Back on track kid.

You are becuz you the one defending Em like you shady lmao..... It's not that deep I wanna see the best albums win and you caught feelings like in said something that hurt you lol
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

Only one I listened too was 4:44. But Solange album was highly praised. Is it ok to be listened to by a male?
  • Stew
    edited July 2017
    Options

You are becuz you the one defending Em like you shady lmao..... It's not that deep I wanna see the best albums win and you caught feelings like in said something that hurt you lol

Defending Em for winning irrelevant awards(pretty sure I sold him short on purpose to see u spaz out wit your gullible ass :joy:)......? yea dude, he's the highest selling rapper of all time, he deserves it!!!!

Yup, u got it. Got me! *sigh*
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Idk if this has been talked about but i noticed on first listen

I think it was more of a shot at Dame

The pilot was doped up, wtf
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

A lotta dopeness came from Hov being a hoe like most of us. Most Jay and Solange's albums tho. I blank out on Beyonce. Liked the album enough, but her sister's album was clearly better.
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

Only one I listened too was 4:44. But Solange album was highly praised. Is it ok to be listened to by a male?

*Above your quote*
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao ain't no one listen to that Solange album
  • GetoBoy
    Options

Defending Em for winning irrelevant awards(pretty sure I sold him short on purpose to see u spaz out wit your gullible ass :joy:)......? yea dude, he's the highest selling rapper of all time, he deserves it!!!!

Yup, u got it. Got me! *sigh*

Ain't man if that's what makes you feel better that you were just doing it on purpose I'll let you roll with that lol smh
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Dope album definitely his best since AG

NO ID did his thing on here, he could've stole the show working with a lesser mc but he compliments Jay perfectly on the album. I hope this leads to a return of smaple based production and more albums that feature one producer, or a small group of producers, you get a level of cohesion that you don't with albums having like 5-8 guys giving you beats.

This was the album that a lot of fans been waiting for from Jay. No one could ever dispute his lyrical ability but there was always a lack of depth and honesty for the most part with his music.

I will say I like this better than Kendricks album but I was not a big fan of Damn to began with.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

no. you're gonna grow DD ? and a massive ? if you listen to it

sounds like you're insecure in your masculinity

Or maybe I don't care to hear scorned ? music besides throwback Mary J.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Idk if this has been talked about but i noticed on first listen

I think it was more of a shot at Dame

Edit .........
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

A lotta dopeness came from Hov being a hoe like most of us. Most Jay and Solange's albums tho. I blank out on Beyonce. Liked the album enough, but her sister's album was clearly better.
    389pyatw4bqv.jpg

*Above your quote*

Thanks, ima give it a listen.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Lmao ain't no one listen to that Solange album

Nah, that ? was getting tons of praise when it came out. It's Beyonce little sister, so we didn't hear alot of the details of the album like Lemonade & 4:44. But I remember it got alot of social media praise.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I aint heard Beyonce or Solange albums lol If the Solange is dope then I will check it...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with that Cranes in the Sky track heavy. And yea Solange album is nice. Has an interview with Master P on all the skits on the album.

Never listened to Lemonade.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man these Kendrick and Nas fans are funny. 4:44 is easily better than Life is good or TPAB/Damn. The Gems on 4:44 are miles better than Life is good.

I think it is better than DAMN too...but I don't know about better than LIG. I remember playing that album ALOT. When the mood was right, even the first part of "summer on smash" was tolerable lol.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    As much as I like this album a week later I’m only bumping Family Feud, Bam, Moonlight and Marcy Me.

As for comparisons with DAMN there is nothing that slaps like DNA, rides like Yah, hard as ? , relatable as Fear or deep as Duckworth.

Adnis should have been on the track list. Why did he pull it?

I disagree, but I will say this..........

'Feel' is the best song out of anything on both albums.........But, one of these Jigga songs may surpass it after I get a few more listens.

Feel is my fav on Damn.

"Feel" my favorite song of this year...lyrically genius
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solange's album is a classic. It should go down as one of the greatest albums of all time.