Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Obnoxiously a ? likes seeing lala naked but her whole fling with tommy is unnecessary and forced. Melo gotta be sick seeing a white boy ? out his wife :s

Them sex scenes ain't ? compared to Ghost and Angie or Tasha or Tommy and Holly. If their spouses can be alright Melo will to.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Obnoxiously a ? likes seeing lala naked but her whole fling with tommy is unnecessary and forced. Melo gotta be sick seeing a white boy ? out his wife :s

Them sex scenes ain't ? compared to Ghost and Angie or Tasha or Tommy and Holly. If their spouses can be alright Melo will to.

It could be LaLa tho. Maybe she ain't trying to have a scene like Lawrence and ol girl from the bank from Insecure.

She need one tho.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that lawyer gonna try to ? Tasha
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre and the Dominican cat gonna plot on Julio , which will allow Dre to get a promotion, thats coming full circle

Ghost will get out of jail most likely at the end of next episode, half way thru season makes the most sense

eventually the serbs gonna make Tommy meet the real bosses face 2 face, which will be in chicago and they will prob tell him he needs to distance himself from Ghost
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I know what's off about Silver or dude's acting.Ever since he said that ? about "Is ghost different from the other boys" I either thought Silver was ? or the actor is ? .

Just my theory.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Tommy too shortsighted for the spot he in.

Tariq going way too hard on his lil sister that aspect of his transformation is dumb and unnecessary.

They need to space those burglaries out more

Don't really understand why Kanan is risking burglaries considering all the money he's getting from extorting Dre.

I mean, unless they're getting expensive artwork or opening up safes or something..........they're not getting that much money to justify the risk.

Stealing a tv???

That's nickle and dime type ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, that, "I got a son, what about us?" irked the hell outta me. Damn ? , y'all just ? , where this family ? coming from?

All that stems from her lowkey hate/jealousy of Tasha.
  • loch121
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Who is Larenz Tate's character? And I swear of Ghost gets back with Angela he is the dumbest drug kingpin in history.

This isn't a spoiler,because it's not inside info at all but something somebody pointed out to me on FB that didn't come to my mind as far as Tasha.
    Lorenz Tate will probably be who smashes tasha
  • loch121
    Options
    Even worse than AIDS,Tariq could get her pregnant.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy is pulling a gun on Julio in that Season Premier Trailer.

If Tommy would've waited a few more seconds they would've heard that Mike is the leak and not only is Proctor stuck with being Tommy's lawyer he's also still one of his customers.......

I can't see Silver ? Tasha. It would take a ? of character building for him to get that close to T and even still she's not about to ? Ghost lawyer. Might not even be them two ? .

It's clear that dude is Tommy's father. Wasn't there another older white guy who told Tommy they need to take out Ghost? Perhaps his alleged pops set that meet up.

Sandoval is a snake and he feels the walls closing in. You just know he's gonna try and misdirect away from himself. Angela gonna be a step ahead of him though and be waiting. Wait until they confront each other. Gonna be a spanish speaking argument and guarantee they spill their knowledge on Lobos. If they play it smart they can help each other.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    The was smart the way Ghost played the old man. But he gettin on my ? nerves with the "Angie!! You think I did this!" ? .

Got his family out here bold as ? and he worried the most about what the ? that's trying to give him the needle thinks of him.

Well she is on the prosecution whose actively trying to get him the chair.

She needs to know he's innocent because outside of his own legal team she's really the only one that will see everything for what it truly is.
    Mike a whole hoe, Han really don't care about facts and only wants to beat Proctor and Saxe is oblivious to everything.

Angela was always skeptical. She knows Ghost isn't that sloppy and is damn near a perfectionist she was/is blinded by emotion. So Ghost definitely needs her to see that he's being set up.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this a legit spoiler don't click this if you don't want to see the future :o

ghost getting out episode 6,tariq will get held for ransom again and
    silver gonna ? tasha

julio gonna die :s
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Tommy too shortsighted for the spot he in.

Tariq going way too hard on his lil sister that aspect of his transformation is dumb and unnecessary.

They need to space those burglaries out more

Don't really understand why Kanan is risking burglaries considering all the money he's getting from extorting Dre.

I mean, unless they're getting expensive artwork or opening up safes or something..........they're not getting that much money to justify the risk.

Stealing a tv???

That's nickle and dime type ? .

Exactly... doing this but somehow he's a mastermind to orchestrate it for Tariq to pick a chick to ? that's got the bug! lol
    illedout wrote: »
    Charlie Murphy ? up when he told Ghost the camera in the weight room is broken,
    ghost bout to ? the ? out somebody in there..

This whole season has been about surveillance (especially video), from the club, the traffic stop, now the weight room... expect something to go down on there once Ghost gets confirmation of the death Charlie Murphy alluded to
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

silver gonna ? tasha

These real or some predictions fam? I can't see one happening, but the rest I can see happening.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    The was smart the way Ghost played the old man. But he gettin on my ? nerves with the "Angie!! You think I did this!" ? .

Got his family out here bold as ? and he worried the most about what the ? that's trying to give him the needle thinks of him.

Well she is on the prosecution whose actively trying to get him the chair.

She needs to know he's innocent because outside of his own legal team she's really the only one that will see everything for what it truly is.
    Mike a whole hoe, Han really don't care about facts and only wants to beat Proctor and Saxe is oblivious to everything.

Angela was always skeptical. She knows Ghost isn't that sloppy and is damn near a perfectionist she was/is blinded by emotion. So Ghost definitely needs her to see that he's being set up.

Yeah, that's true. I ain't look at it like that.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Bet money she gave his son the bug

so he found a ? with AIDS to give to his son?How that work out?

"excuse me ? do you have death in your crotch?I need you to ? this lil ? "

Kanan trafficking minors for sex and ? .
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

? the writers aint giving a 16 year old Aids!!!!!

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending ? picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to ? Ghost son?...? killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

But giving Tariq aids is beneath him..

q5s7fo1hifid.png
    We watching the same show?

That ? is the most convoluted plan ever.Kanan is a street ? ,not Jigsaw

Dude got ghost to ? one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to ? ghost.

Y'all sleeping on his intelligent and planing

Do you know why that giving tariq aids ? is ? stupid.

An order for that ? to work EVERY ? at that party would have to have aids. Unless ur ? also believe Kanan can see the future and knew which broad Tariq would have his eye on.

fiddy.gif

No More ? Power Theories, we left all that ? back in last season.

She was introduced as a possible early in the episode before the party.

When I'm proven right ima be up in this ? like

ax075h2aegx1.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so he found a ? with AIDS to give to his son?How that work out?

"excuse me ? do you have death in your crotch?I need you to ? this lil ? "

Kanan trafficking minors for sex and ? .

? the writers aint giving a 16 year old Aids!!!!!

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending ? picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to ? Ghost son?...? killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

But giving Tariq aids is beneath him..

q5s7fo1hifid.png
    We watching the same show?

That ? is the most convoluted plan ever.Kanan is a street ? ,not Jigsaw

Dude got ghost to ? one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to ? ghost.

Y'all sleeping on his intelligent and planing

Do you know why that giving tariq aids ? is ? stupid.

An order for that ? to work EVERY ? at that party would have to have aids. Unless ur ? also believe Kanan can see the future and knew which broad Tariq would have his eye on.

fiddy.gif

No More ? Power Theories, we left all that ? back in last season.

She was introduced as a possible early in the episode before the party.

When I'm proven right ima be up in this ? like

ax075h2aegx1.gif

Not gonna happen on the aids ? .

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

silver gonna ? tasha

These real or some predictions fam? I can't see one happening, but the rest I can see happening.

copied them from the wikipedia episode previews, thought some1 already mentioned it but that was another thread