"this ? sad af"

-AP
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    q9ivnodemxwf.jpg
    A bombshell BuzzFeed News report quotes several sets of parents claiming their daughters are being held against their will in a sex-obsessed, abusive “cult" by legendary R&B singer R. Kelly. Three former members of Kelly’s entourage also spoke to the outlet, confirming the parents’ claims of the singer’s cult-like and predatory behavior—one is quoted as saying “[Kelly] is a master at mind control.... He is a puppet master.” According to parents and the former crew members, Kelly: keeps a collection of young women at his homes in Atlanta and Chicago; replaces their cell phones with ones specifically used to communicate with him; requires they call him “daddy” and ask permission to leave their residence; films their sexual encounters with him; and punishes them verbally and physically when they break his “rules” such as appearing remotely flirtatious towards other men. The daughter of one set of parents have attempted to contact their child—now 21 years old—for two years but have been rebuffed by her claims that she is in a consenting relationship and is not being held against her will.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.lnb4gblAK#.vklpWa5E8

well...the ? did say he was the Pied Piper...

Yup! That ? been dropping hints for years

-Ain't nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.
    -Age ain't nothing but a number
    -My mind is telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes
    -"12" play
    - keep it on the down low, nobody has to know
    - etc

BbAlYD3CEAAmn0d.jpg

Just look at the way that ? dress. He be wearing sexual predator starter kits

Coincidence? I think not

Ooooh child, things are gonna get a little freakier
    And I will have you singing like a mockingbird...word
    Don't front you know...about the rodeo show
    So show me some ID be-fore I get knee deep in-to you
    I don't see, yeah

Yeah, he's asking to see some ID but he doesn't exactly say why....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    19 ain't grown ? . 19 is LEGAL.

Age is not indicative of maturity or intelligence, just whether he can legally become involved with her. If she can legally consent.

And if its a cult (which is pushing it) it doesn't matter at all because cults feed off brainwashing people.

? will bend over backwards to defend R Kelly even with literally video evidence
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude is sick
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not about to stick my neck out for this ? Kellz tho..
    all im sayin tho..

is that ? made TP TP2 and Chocolate Factory..

even R. was bangin..

i tried hatin this man..
    but ? !! when step come on.. or Dream Girl!? LAWWD!!!?!?

Sounds like the R Kelly Boondocks episode

look.. im not defendin the man..
    im jus not gonna prosecute him either..

im too busy jammin...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    R. Kelly needs better judgement and no yes men in his corner. He need to ? with some old hoes for about 5yrs till this ? blow over

That would make too much sense.

He's a sick man with a sickness that can't be fixed.

Basically, at this point.....his sickness is going to override whatever good judgment he has left.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a ? and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a ? and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

i guess i can go wit this...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if you a grown man and you trynna make 18 the start...aint no way you aint gonna say ok///16 but i aint smashing til you a lil older...but you can drive my car.

who remembers vida in belly?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

if you a grown man and you trynna make 18 the start...aint no way you aint gonna say ok///16 but i aint smashing til you a lil older...but you can drive my car.

I used 18 because that's the legal age in the United States
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I used 18 because that's the legal age in the United States

im not saying you....but if old ? acting like they waiting....i doubt a couple years matter when the parent is down.