Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was my ? ..
    even as a kid yall..

https://youtu.be/sKmUpFw6OKc

i was in 6th grade when this album came out i think..
    atleast i know thats when i bought it.. had a tape and played the ? on my walkman..

i use to sing the ? outta this song..

"EARLY ONE SUNDAY MORNIGGGGGG"
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    19 ain't grown ? . 19 is LEGAL.

Age is not indicative of maturity or intelligence, just whether he can legally become involved with her. If she can legally consent.

And if its a cult (which is pushing it) it doesn't matter at all because cults feed off brainwashing people.

? will bend over backwards to defend R Kelly even with literally video evidence

That is what a cult does,ya know

cult = unrecognized religion

Catholic Priests >>> R Kelly

deflection-18000-medium.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ this is why some people have chosen to sacrifice their children to him
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jus sayin be across the board wit it..

probably jus went to church yesturday and pastor "preying" on ? in the church.. gave yo tithe and offering and everything..

but we cant pay for an RKelly concert!!?

must be two sides!!?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a ? and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

As jono stated, 18 is the legal age of consent; it isn't indicative of maturity. My daughter is 18 and I can tell you with no hesitation, she ain't ready to deal with a 50 year old man that has been ? for as long as she's been alive. Now, as her momma, it is my hope that I have raised her well enough to know, that ain't what she should want or need.

A leopard doesn't change its spots; it can be safely assumed that if an older man has a much younger female as his 'friend', she ain't the first nor the last. I could care less who it is or whether a record has been established, older men with younger females is problematic. And to cover myself, I feel the same way if the situation were reversed. As far as it being news-worthy, the light is shining because he is a celebrity, so by default, it will be news. That in itself is an issue, tho... His celebrity has bought him a type of immunity. Much like Pill, many of us aren't able to separate the persona from the person.

I get it.. 18 is by law, legal. But, there are still 18 year old females in high school. To attempt to twist that ? and circumvent it is dubious and hella malevolent.

Damn I guess we can't all agree that if this was someone else that didn't have Kelly's history that this wouldn't be news. But anyway 18 for a 50 year old is too large of a age difference, but unfortunately there are zero legal ramifications for a 50 year old dating a 18 year old I'm the US. So all is left to do is take a moral stance.

I absolutely don't agree. Just because you didn't get caught, doesn't mean it never happened. It's alot of ? that goes down that there is no official record of... Doesn't mean it's not less ? up.

That's why is said his celebrity has bought his ass a pass; even with all this evidence,he was found not guilty and he is still supported. Speaking in terms of a local issue, the person is brought to justice,whether there is an established history or not. All that is needed is proof. And yes, it is newsworthy on a local level. It's printed in newspapers and on the news, in most cases.

I may be a bit hypersensitive to this issue due to my daughter's age, so please forgive me. When I read that the youngest person in the BuzzFeed article is 18,it hit a nerve. 50 year old Robert Kelly, ? an 18 year old. Nah. Just... Nah.

But I'm not gonna assume that most old men that mess with 18 year olds are also messing with minors either. Not to say it's not possible, but I guess we see things differently in that regard.

He definitely benefited from his celebrity and plus his paper is long, and he was never found not guilty he settled a lot of cases and one ended in a mistrial. I'm not saying this R Kelly situation isn't newsworthy, I'm saying that if this was another man that didn't have Kelly's history this wouldn't be a story.

I see it way too often... Prime example. My daughter and I go to the gas station. She asks me if she can go get some candy out the store; I say sure baby, and hand her the money. No soon than she steps out, she's getting cat called by an obviously older man... Now, this ? happened to my baby when she was thirteen ..I went straight to his car and kicked the ? outta his door while telling him she's only thirteen.

I told that story because it is applicable here; eighteen is still eighTEEN. Still young, still not an adult, still very impressionable, but by definition, legal. If that is the only thing that will prevent a man from dealing with anything younger, you are still a ? up ? in my opinion.

The last part has me vexed; if this were any other man, in the instance that he did get caught, it would be newsworthy or spoke of. There is a thread a few pages back about a man that got his girlfriend's minor daughter pregnant and it made the news.. Regular ass dude for all intents and purposes. So, I really don't understand the point you're attempting to make with that statement. Whether there is a history of ? or not, ? up is ? up.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That muthafucka used to come in Wet Seal when my sister worked there and drop thousands on clothes for the teen girl he was with. He'd show up with a new teen each month to go shopping. I believe everything I hear about this freak

If the female was 18+, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him doing that.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    That muthafucka used to come in Wet Seal when my sister worked there and drop thousands on clothes for the teen girl he was with. He'd show up with a new teen each month to go shopping. I believe everything I hear about this freak

I think you meant to say there was absolutely nothing illegal with him doing that. You and I both know it's wrong. You know what else is legal? For pedophiles to swap photos of fully clothed toddlers and share their fantasies of ? them. Is that not wrong cause it's legal ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So to summarize we're all in agreement that R Kelly is a ? and we also agree that IF the women were all 18 and over and this was someone else that didn't have a history of child predator behavior that this wouldn't be news?

As jono stated, 18 is the legal age of consent; it isn't indicative of maturity. My daughter is 18 and I can tell you with no hesitation, she ain't ready to deal with a 50 year old man that has been ? for as long as she's been alive. Now, as her momma, it is my hope that I have raised her well enough to know, that ain't what she should want or need.

A leopard doesn't change its spots; it can be safely assumed that if an older man has a much younger female as his 'friend', she ain't the first nor the last. I could care less who it is or whether a record has been established, older men with younger females is problematic. And to cover myself, I feel the same way if the situation were reversed. As far as it being news-worthy, the light is shining because he is a celebrity, so by default, it will be news. That in itself is an issue, tho... His celebrity has bought him a type of immunity. Much like Pill, many of us aren't able to separate the persona from the person.

I get it.. 18 is by law, legal. But, there are still 18 year old females in high school. To attempt to twist that ? and circumvent it is dubious and hella malevolent.

Damn I guess we can't all agree that if this was someone else that didn't have Kelly's history that this wouldn't be news. But anyway 18 for a 50 year old is too large of a age difference, but unfortunately there are zero legal ramifications for a 50 year old dating a 18 year old I'm the US. So all is left to do is take a moral stance.

I absolutely don't agree. Just because you didn't get caught, doesn't mean it never happened. It's alot of ? that goes down that there is no official record of... Doesn't mean it's not less ? up.

That's why is said his celebrity has bought his ass a pass; even with all this evidence,he was found not guilty and he is still supported. Speaking in terms of a local issue, the person is brought to justice,whether there is an established history or not. All that is needed is proof. And yes, it is newsworthy on a local level. It's printed in newspapers and on the news, in most cases.

I may be a bit hypersensitive to this issue due to my daughter's age, so please forgive me. When I read that the youngest person in the BuzzFeed article is 18,it hit a nerve. 50 year old Robert Kelly, ? an 18 year old. Nah. Just... Nah.

But I'm not gonna assume that most old men that mess with 18 year olds are also messing with minors either. Not to say it's not possible, but I guess we see things differently in that regard.

He definitely benefited from his celebrity and plus his paper is long, and he was never found not guilty he settled a lot of cases and one ended in a mistrial. I'm not saying this R Kelly situation isn't newsworthy, I'm saying that if this was another man that didn't have Kelly's history this wouldn't be a story.

I see it way too often... Prime example. My daughter and I go to the gas station. She asks me if she can go get some candy out the store; I say sure baby, and hand her the money. No soon than she steps out, she's getting cat called by an obviously older man... Now, this ? happened to my baby when she was thirteen ..I went straight to his car and kicked the ? outta his door while telling him she's only thirteen.

I told that story because it is applicable here; eighteen is still eighTEEN. Still young, still not an adult, still very impressionable, but by definition, legal. If that is the only thing that will prevent a man from dealing with anything younger, you are still a ? up ? in my opinion.

The last part has me vexed; if this were any other man, in the instance that he did get caught, it would be newsworthy or spoke of. There is a thread a few pages back about a man that got his girlfriend's minor daughter pregnant and it made the news.. Regular ass dude for all intents and purposes. So, I really don't understand the point you're attempting to make with that statement. Whether there is a history of ? or not, ? up is ? up.

There is no legal ramifications for an older man dating an 18 year old, by law that person is of age to date an adult. As an older person it's up to that adult to fallback and realize that he/she is too old to be dealing with someone that much younger. In the case of what happened to your daughter had she/you told him her age and he still pursued her after then he deserves whatever happens afterwards.

Obviously if any man gets caught habitually preying on minors that it will be a big story. But due to Kelly having resources he was able to clean it up. What I'm saying is that if another male celebrity who had 18 year olds and up in a house on some Hugh Hefner ? this would not be a story. R Kelly's history is why this was a story today.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    here u go yall..
    4 mins and 33 seconds of wonderfulness!!

ur welcome.

https://youtu.be/aeBE04yXSDo

Funny some ? in one thread say they cant listen songs by a female r&b singer because its a woman singing yet can listen to a ? singing songs about teenage girls
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

I think you meant to say there was absolutely nothing illegal with him doing that. You and I both know it's wrong. You know what else is legal? For pedophiles to swap photos of fully clothed toddlers and share their fantasies of ? them. Is that not wrong cause it's legal ?
    The bold has nothing to do with the un-bolded part of your paragraph. I will only address the first two sentences.

I said what I meant...........There is nothing wrong with it if the female is 18+.

Older ? been cuffing bad young ? since the beginning of time. Not pointing at you, but the same females that were bustin down for teachers in high school are some of the same females complaining now that they're 30+ and getting the leftover ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever happened to japcity?

Pure ether @ kellz

https://youtu.be/mw6FKwSgusY
  • JJ_Evans
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kells a Capricorn, Kells a GOAT...? ya ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    R Kelly is a trash human being. That's news?