Parents: R. Kelly Holding Our Daughters in Sex-Obsessed, Abusive ‘Cult’

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    HK365 wrote: »
    Some bitter mf's in here hating on Kellz and his ? hand.

Hate implies envy...ain't nobody envious of a man who will go down in history most well known for ? on a teenager and preying on teen girls
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    That muthafucka used to come in Wet Seal when my sister worked there and drop thousands on clothes for the teen girl he was with. He'd show up with a new teen each month to go shopping. I believe everything I hear about this freak

If the female was 18+, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him doing that.

I think you meant to say there was absolutely nothing illegal with him doing that. You and I both know it's wrong. You know what else is legal? For pedophiles to swap photos of fully clothed toddlers and share their fantasies of ? them. Is that not wrong cause it's legal ?
    The bold has nothing to do with the un-bolded part of your paragraph. I will only address the first two sentences.

I said what I meant...........There is nothing wrong with it if the female is 18+.

Older ? been cuffing bad young ? since the beginning of time. Not pointing at you, but the same females that were bustin down for teachers in high school are some of the same females complaining now that they're 30+ and getting the leftover ? .

The bold has everything to do with what I'm saying. You chose the number 18 for a reason. You didn't pull that number out of thin air. You said there's nothing WRONG if she's 18 precisely because that's the legal age of consent. There is something wrong with that ? and what is wrong versus what is legal are completely different standards. You and I both know why it's wrong for a 50 year old man to be ? an 18 year old. And anyone who tells you, or simply implies, that whatever is legal is also ethical is most likely indulging in self-serving rationalizations. That ? is disgusting. He wrong and I wouldn't care if someone eventually shoots him.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    So wait......R Kelly was circling around high schools in his Ferrari picking upgirls and getting away with it?Was there any parent who knew about this?

R. Kelly was doing it, along with all the neighborhood ballers that were the same age or older than Kells.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    @TheGOAT Since you disagreed with my post, I must ask if you are black or white?

I'm asking this question because every black man from the hood knows that the baddest ? in high school are typically ? around with an old baller ass ? that picks her up from time to time.

Since you're probably white, I'm gonna give you an example.......The La La character from the movie 'He Got Game'.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R kell is an opportunist... ? him... but with that said no sympathy for 17 and 18 year old s willfully him instead of dating guys their own age because of that ? narrative oh femaskes mature faster smh...
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    1smtu6.jpg

Never even heard the original. Always thought that was just the name of the song
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TheGOAT Since you disagreed with my post, I must ask if you are black or white?
    Im not white
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Im not white

Only a white person would think that my post was untrue.
  • JJ_Evans
    edited July 2017
    Options
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7866272/r-kelly-sex-cult-police-report
    Woman From R. Kelly's Alleged Sex 'Cult' Found in Good Health, According to Police Report

r-kelly-nov-2015-billboard-1548.jpg

According to a police report from the Cook County Sheriff's Office in Illinois, one of the women alleged to be part of R. Kelly's "sex cult" by a new Buzzfeed article was checked up on by authorities back in January and determined to be in "good health."

The police report received by Billboard is a well-being check that was made at one of Kelly's properties in Chicago on Jan. 30. At 11:48 a.m., Cook County police went to the studio to check on one of the girls allegedly being held captive at the request of her parents. "The parents related that they were concerned that their daughter was being held against her will along with another young lady," says the report.

When police arrived, they met with the young woman who "appeared to be in good health with no visible injuries or markings." She told police that she was "fine and did not want to be bothered with her parents because her father was threatening people." She also revealed that she had been in contact with her maternal grandmother three days prior to the cops' visit.

The story, released Monday (July 17) by Buzzfeed, claims that Kelly allegedly has up to a half-dozen women living at his properties in Chicago and Atlanta ranging from ages 18-26. It also claims that he controls everything they do including "what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records."

A former confidant of Kelly labeled the singer as a "master at mind control." Billboard will continue to keep you up to date on any new information.

giphy.gif

LOL.....Told y'all it was some ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    the man still doing shows and ? tho.....and dont says it men buying them tickets lol

? so crazy out here now I really dont even know if I care about this to be honest

some of ya'll still got him in the playlist its all good......I cant say I dont

Oh, just to be clear.....SPM can still go to hell right?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515572/south-park-mexican-appreciation/p1

SPM top 20DOA

I dont even try to bother bringing him up on here tho.

This board is full of East Coast bias black men... They not tryn hear about a mexican from Texas

ain't nobody ? with a convicted ? .

SPM ? a 9 year old. ? his music.

I haven't listened to anything R Kelly has put out since before he got brought up on charges. Dont' even listen to his old ? either. ? that ? ? too.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Kellz was wrong as hell for ? with those underage girls and should have been thrown under the jail. With that said an 18 year old ADULT WOMAN is free to ? whoever she chooses. If that ? decides she wants to ? a 50, 60 or 70 year old man that's her business. Go ask Anna Nichole Smith about that ? . I'll personally ? as many ADULT women of any age as I choose.

I have no sympathy for these dumb, thirsty, fame wanting ass ? or their adult groupie ass parents. They raised a young, ? popping, thot ass slore and in many of these R. Kelly situations the parents literary gave their daughters to him. Aaliyah wasn't the only one.

A grown 18 year old ? is responsible for her own actions good, bad or otherwise. And half of these broads talking all that ? were probably the same hoes getting picked up after school by a grown ass man in a nice car and ? his 25-30 year old brains out for Jordan's and fake jewlery. Talking ? about Kellz past doesn't change yours.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    the man still doing shows and ? tho.....and dont says it men buying them tickets lol

? so crazy out here now I really dont even know if I care about this to be honest

some of ya'll still got him in the playlist its all good......I cant say I dont

Oh, just to be clear.....SPM can still go to hell right?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/515572/south-park-mexican-appreciation/p1

SPM top 20DOA

I dont even try to bother bringing him up on here tho.

This board is full of East Coast bias black men... They not tryn hear about a mexican from Texas

ain't nobody ? with a convicted ? .

SPM ? a 9 year old. ? his music.

I haven't listened to anything R Kelly has put out since before he got brought up on charges. Dont' even listen to his old ? either. ? that ? ? too.

The case is controversial if u look into it.

He has maintained his innocence and is supported by many.

Like i said tho i wont get into it on here.

And i got no problems with ppl hating him. Because there is possibilty is that it may be true.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    1smtu6.jpg

Never even heard the original. Always thought that was just the name of the song

U dont own Chocolate Factory?

Thats an R&B staple

OG
    https://youtu.be/FHH9Sk0v89U
    RMX
    https://youtu.be/y6y_4_b6RS8
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7866272/r-kelly-sex-cult-police-report
    Woman From R. Kelly's Alleged Sex 'Cult' Found in Good Health, According to Police Report

r-kelly-nov-2015-billboard-1548.jpg

According to a police report from the Cook County Sheriff's Office in Illinois, one of the women alleged to be part of R. Kelly's "sex cult" by a new Buzzfeed article was checked up on by authorities back in January and determined to be in "good health."

The police report received by Billboard is a well-being check that was made at one of Kelly's properties in Chicago on Jan. 30. At 11:48 a.m., Cook County police went to the studio to check on one of the girls allegedly being held captive at the request of her parents. "The parents related that they were concerned that their daughter was being held against her will along with another young lady," says the report.

When police arrived, they met with the young woman who "appeared to be in good health with no visible injuries or markings." She told police that she was "fine and did not want to be bothered with her parents because her father was threatening people." She also revealed that she had been in contact with her maternal grandmother three days prior to the cops' visit.

The story, released Monday (July 17) by Buzzfeed, claims that Kelly allegedly has up to a half-dozen women living at his properties in Chicago and Atlanta ranging from ages 18-26. It also claims that he controls everything they do including "what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records."

A former confidant of Kelly labeled the singer as a "master at mind control." Billboard will continue to keep you up to date on any new information.
    Super FACTS......
  • blackrain
    Options
    1smtu6.jpg

The original is a slow jam
  • blackrain
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Kellz was wrong as hell for ? with those underage girls and should have been thrown under the jail. With that said an 18 year old ADULT WOMAN is free to ? whoever she chooses. If that ? decides she wants to ? a 50, 60 or 70 year old man that's her business. Go ask Anna Nichole Smith about that ? . I'll personally ? as many ADULT women of any age as I choose.

I have no sympathy for these dumb, thirsty, fame wanting ass ? or their adult groupie ass parents. They raised a young, ? popping, thot ass slore and in many of these R. Kelly situations the parents literary gave their daughters to him. Aaliyah wasn't the only one.

A grown 18 year old ? is responsible for her own actions good, bad or otherwise. And half of these broads talking all that ? were probably the same hoes getting picked up after school by a grown ass man in a nice car and ? his 25-30 year old brains out for Jordan's and fake jewlery. Talking ? about Kellz past doesn't change yours.

You can't put Aaliyah in that category because by all accounts as soon as they found out what was going on when the marriage happened they pulled her away from him...as for the rest of the girls doing something dumb at 17/18 doesnt mean you dont grow up and realize how dumb it was and can tell others don't repeat your mistakes. That's part of getting older. Realizing ? you dis when you were young was stupid
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    That muthafucka used to come in Wet Seal when my sister worked there and drop thousands on clothes for the teen girl he was with. He'd show up with a new teen each month to go shopping. I believe everything I hear about this freak

But you gotta admit "Step In The Name Of Love" is a classic!

"Cause it's a cuuuut!!! "
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

I'm asking this question because every black man from the hood knows that the baddest ? in high school are typically ? around with an old baller ass ? that picks her up from time to time.

Since you're probably white, I'm gonna give you an example.......The La La character from the movie 'He Got Game'.

You advocating for dating high school girls my ? ?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

You seem like a lovely person to be around.